• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Won 6-4 against Shawnthetrainer then lost 4-0

Current clan points: 548

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Ok so today I am making teams to play clan members with so anybody who want free points come battle me. Second I have been slacking on the pokemon of the week so this week I am giving out flectlings with Gale wingand adamant nature out.

Third since Zero is making the tourney thread soon I am starting voting on what you want the tourney to be
Choices are
Ubers
Ou
Randombattles
UU
RU
LC
Lost Heros
Older Gens
5th gen OU and UU
4th gen UU
3rd gen OU
Mono Color or type

What ever gets the most votes win but you already know that so yea

I pick Lost Heros

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Third since Zero is making the tourney thread soon I am starting voting on what you want the tourney to be

What ever gets the most votes win but you already know that so yea

I pick Lost Heros

Mono Colour

Monotype

I wanna resurrect my old MonoSteel team.

Yoyo, gotta speed up this CCAT!

Divine didnt you wanna suggest a set?

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
wEzG.png

Right, and so here are the choices for our 4th member in this CCAT! Keepin it concise.

MEGAGGRON_zpsa46c3722.png

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy / Filter
EVs: 252 Def / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Nature: Adamant
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Punch

Giving us a significant bolster in our defensive backbone, Mega-Aggron comes in with its titanic defense and nice offenses to try and make it onto the team. Max Def and Atk for his hit taking and hit dishing purposes. Iron Head is murderous STAB that dents those who dont resist it and Earthquake gives us something to hurt Steel types with. Ice Punch is also very much so appreciated cause Ice is just a great offensive type and lastly, what we've been craving, rocks. With TWO potential wish-passers the lack of recovery might not be too much of an issue for this tank, which'll make em so much more deadly!

34.png

Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Nidoking is also here to set up rocks as well as providing something of a specially offensive presence. maxmax is of course there to help him get the most out of his offensive abilities, Stealth Rock is rocky, Earth Power is mandatory STAB and Fire Blast and Ice Beam rounds out the set nicely with their coverage alongside Earth Power. With the switches this monster causes he's sure to get up rocks in the match, not to mention his T-Spikes absorbing abilities.

Azelf @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Protect

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Protect/Hidden Power Fire

vote pls

pls bold vote pls

lets try to get more then two pls

pls​

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
I want the king since we want more of a threat for our team and we should not let it set up rocks but instead give it sludge wave or bomb for fairys

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I want the king since we want more of a threat for our team and we should not let it set up rocks but instead give it sludge wave or bomb for fairys

Gotcha! Personal preference ofc, so it can be added on your own set if you really really want. Be sure to bold your decision though. Either Aggron or Nidoking.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
YO hey guys! It seems as if there's no chance to win anything besides mono-type and colour so I'll just vote mono-type
And for the ccat I nominated Aggron so I'll be picking Aggron!

Status
Not open for further replies.