• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Uhhh the switch from Gliscor to Aegi when facing Gengar was kinda silly, especially when Aegi was the one that ended up saving your *** from that almighty Shuckle lol
Btw, what kind of mixed ape set is that? cc/flamethrower/u-turn/hp ice?

It is mach punch cc flamethrower u turn I might switch it up to stone edge don't know yet but I need a good Sr poke for that team and voir is out it sucks so bad

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
I'm out, not that I contributed to much anyway.

Oh okay.
Bye Mister Big Mod Guy, it was a pleasure having you in the clan for the short time that you were in it!

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Lost against nick 1-0 gg
That brings my clan points to 261

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Hey guys I might get my old computer back so I can start doing more stuff now which is great

Now the ccat are we still voting on the last slot

And it looks like we are doing mono type for our first tourney whenever Zero puts up the thread for it

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Hey guys I might get my old computer back so I can start doing more stuff now which is great

Now the ccat are we still voting on the last slot

ahh thats coo

and nope its fourth slot, and its already been decided!

wEzG.png

And yo the results are in! Sorry bout the wait and inconsistent timing i meant to do it last morn but internet crapped out and anyways the winner iiiisssss...

34.png

NIDOKING BY WAY OF OVERRULING~

kiddin its this guy -w-
MEGAGGRON_zpsa46c3722.png

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Aggron makes it in over Nidoking with 2 extra votes! Comin in with a destructive base 140 physical offense and an impossibly more astounding 230 BASE DEFENSE Mega-Aggron dominates his way in with his Stealth Rock laying utilities and his opponent slaying abilities.

So what do we need now? There's a lot of HIT TAKING goin on this team so that's pretty set in, but what else do we need? I really think something offensive that can take a fighting type attack or two could be a nice addition, but thats just me and 2bh I dont even know why im thinkin it. ^^

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Protect

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Protect

Aggron @ Aggronite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

NEXT TEAM MEMBER NOMINEES ARE A-GO

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
That first spoiler almost gave me a heart attack meta ;.;
As for the next mon I have no idea...I guess we really do need a fast attacker now though
Mebe a scarf mon?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
ahh thats coo

and nope its fourth slot, and its already been decided!

wEzG.png

And yo the results are in! Sorry bout the wait and inconsistent timing i meant to do it last morn but internet crapped out and anyways the winner iiiisssss...

34.png

NIDOKING BY WAY OF OVERRULING~

kiddin its this guy -w-
MEGAGGRON_zpsa46c3722.png

Aggron @ Aggronite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Aggron makes it in over Nidoking with 2 extra votes! Comin in with a destructive base 140 physical offense and an impossibly more astounding 230 BASE DEFENSE Mega-Aggron dominates his way in with his Stealth Rock laying utilities and his opponent slaying abilities.

So what do we need now? There's a lot of HIT TAKING goin on this team so that's pretty set in, but what else do we need? I really think something offensive that can take a fighting type attack or two could be a nice addition, but thats just me and 2bh I dont even know why im thinkin it. ^^

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Protect

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Protect

Aggron @ Aggronite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

NEXT TEAM MEMBER NOMINEES ARE A-GO

Trolls these days... ._.

Nominating Choice Scarf Serperior cause why the **** not?

525.png

Serperior @ Choice Scarf
Timid - Contrary
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 HP
-Leaf Storm
-Hidden Power (Fire)
-Dragon Pulse
-Glare

LEAF STORM ALL THE THINGS. No literally, that's basically the entire strategy behind this thing. After Azelf and our defensive core weaken the opponent's team, Serperior is here to mop up with his Contrary Leaf Storm spam. Although his base Special Attack is downright laughable, he's the only pokemon to legally get Contrary and Leaf Storm, which essentially allows him to spam a base 140 power move and net a Nasty Plot boost at the same time. When Steels, Dragons, Fires, and whatnot are removed, nothing can stand up to his Leaf Storm spam. He also makes a great revengekiller with that blazing Speed tier and Contrary. Hidden Power (Fire) at least hits Ferrothorn and Forretress for solid damage, and Dragon Pulse is in case he needs to revengekill a Dragon (although keep in mind it does shit damage cause without Sp. Atk boosts Serperior's damage output is comedically low). Glare is literally filler cause he has no other options, but I suppose it can be useful to cripple something he can't beat and let his teammates take care of it.​

Lolwoopsunreleased

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uubeta-93039731

Scarf Haxorus or Chandelure? Cannot decide.

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Trolls these days... ._.

Nominating Choice Scarf Serperior cause why the **** not?

525.png

Serperior @ Choice Scarf
Timid - Contrary
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 HP
-Leaf Storm
-Hidden Power (Fire)
-Dragon Pulse
-Glare

LEAF STORM ALL THE THINGS. No literally, that's basically the entire strategy behind this thing. After Azelf and our defensive core weaken the opponent's team, Serperior is here to mop up with his Contrary Leaf Storm spam. Although his base Special Attack is downright laughable, he's the only pokemon to legally get Contrary and Leaf Storm, which essentially allows him to spam a base 140 power move and net a Nasty Plot boost at the same time. When Steels, Dragons, Fires, and whatnot are removed, nothing can stand up to his Leaf Storm spam. He also makes a great revengekiller with that blazing Speed tier and Contrary. Hidden Power (Fire) at least hits Ferrothorn and Forretress for solid damage, and Dragon Pulse is in case he needs to revengekill a Dragon (although keep in mind it does shit damage cause without Sp. Atk boosts Serperior's damage output is comedically low). Glare is literally filler cause he has no other options, but I suppose it can be useful to cripple something he can't beat and let his teammates take care of it.​

Lolwoopsunreleased

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uubeta-93039731

Scarf Haxorus or Chandelure? Cannot decide.

If you mean for the team then I would say haxorus cause we really don't need an additional dude weak to sucker punch

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
GUISE

NOIVERN

290px-715Noivern.png

Noivern @ Choice Specs
Timid - Infiltrator
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp. Def
-Boomburst
-Draco Meteor
-Flamethrower
-U-Turn

Revenge kill EVERYTHING.

Also I just want to say lobby trolling on Showdown is my new favourite hobby.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Oh yeeeaaaah I forget that Noivern's pretty good! Having fun on the lobby chat is to, but in small doses.
That's one nomination!

Whoever designed Noivern knew exactly what they were doing.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
GUISE

NOIVERN

290px-715Noivern.png

Noivern @ Choice Specs
Timid - Infiltrator
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp. Def
-Boomburst
-Draco Meteor
-Flamethrower
-U-Turn

Revenge kill EVERYTHING.

Also I just want to say lobby trolling on Showdown is my new favourite hobby.

That does look pretty tempting :p
Boomburst hits through subs yea?

Status
Not open for further replies.