• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jynx

[Jynx]
Move 1: Lovely Kiss
Move 2: Psychic
Move 3: Blizzard
Move 4: BubbleBeam

Jynx is the fastest pokemon with a 75% accurate sleep move in lovely kiss, psychic is because the psychic type is so overpowered combined with jynx speed and special stat the stab rips apart pokemon. Blizzard is due to the fact that it has 90% accuracy in gen 1 and is insanely powerful. Bubblebeam is filler since Jynx wont be able to take physical hits well even with reflect

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Alrighty playaz I KNOW for a fact you're all gettin the RBY re-makes one way or another

so tell me those planned teams RN

Blastoise/Dewgong
Haunter
Scyther
Dodrio
Jolteon
Vileplume

More or less! I find it very hard to ditch my first mons that help along the way though but i wanna give other mons a shot.
What we know is that mons from these RBY games can be transferred to newer games and traded to others. How do natures get decided?
Missingno thing still works.
Mew thing still works I think.

It's really exciting. An old classic with an entirely new gen confirmed. Being a Pokemon fan is especially nice atm!

Last edited:

Garlneil

It still amazes me that Pokemon has been around for 20 years. I remember my Pikachu GBA and Pokemon yellow that my dad got me as a child. I remember like it was yesterday huddled under the lamp just you you could see the game. I remember struggling to get past Brock with my cousin as we just kept quick attacking him to death. I remember that stadium games and that one mini game with the clefairies what were dancing and you would get smacked with a hammer if you messed up. I remember all the fond memories of getting a new generation all of them. I honestly can't see a world with out it. So here for 20 years and another 20+ years to come.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I think I plan on nabbing Pokemon Blue. Def gotta try it out again.

Gonna go with this as my team:

Venusaur
Dewgong
Sandslash
Electabuzz
Hypno
Rapidash

Gotta go with those pokes that are never used in the newer games ;)

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Have to wait for the Yellow 2DS to be delivered >.<

But, at midnight (GMT) couldn't wait and downloaded Red :3

Bulbasaur
Pikachu
Fearow
Nidoking
Flareon
Dewgong

Not sure bout the Yellow team yet.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Dewgong bros <3

By the way, im gettin the RBY tourna ready! Just need to do a banner thing cause what kinda tourna doesnt have one??

Everyone around me's been gettin yellow or red...
wheres the blue love? :0

and rev up those RBYlockes! Ive kept count of it all

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Dewgong bros <3

By the way, im gettin the RBY tourna ready! Just need to do a banner thing cause what kinda tourna doesnt have one??

Everyone around me's been gettin yellow or red...
wheres the blue love? :0

and rev up those RBYlockes! Ive kept count of it all

Bro I'm doing blue!

Also Imma sit this round of the CCAT out. Gonna familiarize myself with the RBY meta

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Bro I'm doing blue!

Also Imma sit this round of the CCAT out. Gonna familiarize myself with the RBY meta

RBY meta is
these guys!

Also metapod sprite always confused...is it looking away angrily...or looking your way disinterestedly?
250px-011Metapod.png

Alsoalso am STILL testing for war team, me and ptz. Let us know directly that you'll be on! Let us both know when you might be on the chat so we can catch you! I know there's still a few of you we still haven't tested yet, but there a few we have already. Let's get competin and by extension,
warrin

Same-o.

Quick phone update of team pre Brock.

Frank Shields the Bulbasaur (11)
Mary, Queen of Scots the Nidoran (f) (11)
Martha Filbert the Metapod (8)
Humphrey Bogart the Rattata (3)

Big fan of the name game so far. Props to who ever can figure out the bulba and meta name.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I'll be on secret chat all day tomorrow for testing. I've requested!
Cmon now, im sure we'll all battle eventually. Once I test you, you'll be free to test as well if I allow you to. Gotta speed it up and get to the action!

PO/PS Name?: None atm, probably Beautiful Savage or something
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: N/A
Why do you want to join?: idk I've been interested in trying to get into comp for a while
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: None
Battling Experience?: None
Referrer?: EK

Hey guys, I'm Sav. I'm interested in learning how to fight so I figured I'd join this thriving community.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Why do you want to join?: idk I've been interested in trying to get into comp for a while

Hey guys, I'm Sav. I'm interested in learning how to fight so I figured I'd join this thriving community.

And ur in! Welcome and be sure to enjoy yourself, yeah? Since a (new gen?) has been announced, it's a better time than ever to get back into comp action. I'll PM you some stuff.
I'll be on secret chat for a lot of the day to battle all!

Erron Black

The Outlaw

welcome my friend

you better plan on staying because

we won't ever allow you to leave <3

AnakBaé

Welcome to VO, sweetcake :}

Status
Not open for further replies.