• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Votin Groudon

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Voting for Megamence, preferably the bulkier set

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Votin' Xerneas.

It's one of the best VGC mons this year and despite the difference in formats, we'd be mad to not have it on this Ubers team!

Lord GaGa

HEY GUIZE!

PO/PS Name?: xXLordGaGaXx (alt: Carro de Churros)
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: **** I lost my 3DS at the airplane flying back to Sao Paulo, it sucks.
Why do you want to join?: get wrkd, break stall, attempt to break 1650 again, great churros, dank memes, amuse ppl with poor english skills, learn how to build teams, petition to get Hoppa-Unbalanced back to OU.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: I'm still thinking if I go squirtle or full retard bulbassaur.
Battling Experience?: self learning trough smokeweedeverydayon, I mean, smogon, copypasting teams and learning the meta. New to the game, like 5 months or so.
Referrer?: Staller VonStallerson, I mean, whiloe O plau/, Its Blues. and Dragonicwari.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
HEY GUIZE!

Wi-Fi Friend Code?: **** I lost my 3DS at the airplane flying back to Sao Paulo, it sucks.
Why do you want to join?: get wrkd, break stall, attempt to break 1650 again, great churros, dank memes, amuse ppl with poor english skills, learn how to build teams, petition to get Hoppa-Unbalanced back to OU.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: I'm still thinking if I go squirtle or full retard bulbassaur.
Battling Experience?: self learning trough smokeweedeverydayon, I mean, smogon, copypasting teams and learning the meta. New to the game, like 5 months or so.
Referrer?: Staller VonStallerson, I mean, whiloe O plau/, Its Blues. and Dragonicwari.

SURE THING
Welcome!

Hoopa-Unbanned is a petition i'd sign cause Hoopa was fun. Have fun, just read the rules and you're gold

BLUES.

Something else
HEY GUIZE!

SURE THING
Welcome!

Hoopa-Unbanned is a petition i'd sign cause Hoopa was fun. Have fun, just read the rules and you're gold

Welcome to the clan dude:]

Also, had a nice test battle with our new friend and HERE'S the link to the replay.

Meta make a decision based on that:)

Also MEGAMENCE FOR THE CCAT IMO

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Rank?: Escavalier
Oppnents Serebii name?: Conquer Phoenix
Win or Lose?: Lose
Score?: uhh I forgot, was it a 3-0?
Your current won battle total? 150
How did u feel about it?: I forgot to post this when we had it, like a week ago or something

Rank?: Escavalier
Oppnents Serebii name?: Conquer Phoenix
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 3-0
Your current won battle total? 151
How did u feel about it?: GG

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
HEY GUIZE!

Welcome to the fun house!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
RIP Burn Chall.

Had 3 burners in Poli(Scald), Ludi(Scald), and Jirachi(Fire Punch). Never used fire punch at all just had it for the 3 burn x)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-376716226

replay of me gettin to the 1502

Also:

Rank?: Heracross
Oppnents Serebii name?: BLUES.
Win or Lose?: W
Score?: 2-0
Your current won battle total? Meta knows, I lost track... heh
How did u feel about it?: My rain team is p good

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
PS alt?: PopCherry
Your fave breakfast cereal?: I don't eat cereal

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Alrighty, congrats Erron! Rain's may not be as good as it once was, but it can definitely still come at you with the sweepers and pressure inducers it has in its arsenal.

Added your points, your at a solid 90 and Lugia-sama, at a 151~

I'll write up the rest of the CCAT in a bit, maybe on this post or another. Keep an eye out!\

~~~

HAHA TIME FOR MORE

Ubers CCAT

1DjRrfH.png

salamence-mega.gif

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate ---> Aerilate
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Frustration
- Refresh

Intimidate allows us to come in and scare off physical attackers that Espeed. Bulk allows us to get in 1-16 DD's and we can refresh to heal burns from groudons, ghosts, etc. and we can roost to heal HP to be healthy and tank Epeed users we scared off earlier. Fairies? LOL Aerilate Frustration for a based STABED 102 Flying type move will be based 153 no recoil drawback will help send the tooth fairies back to nonexistence.

THIS IS A MONSTER. Can also be paired off with a lot of other stuff such as soul dew latios (a slightly lesser monster in its own right and/OR primal Groudon with paralisis to help set up and remove steels.)

Salamence. Salamence-Mega. I don't think I have to re-iterate this behemoths reasoning for being in Ubers. 95/130/90 bulk backed by a potential Intimidate boost, x1.3 Aerilate boosted flying STAB right off the bat after mega, and the faster-then-lati 120 base spe has kept it from from the mons who couldnt keep up with it in OU. Whereas other banned to Ubers mons faltered, Here in Ubers, Salamence was one of the few who very much so broke the mold even without the ability! Refresh really sets this one apart from other bulky set up mons, so keep that in mind. This DD bulky set has gathered a rep as being a check to the tiers premier heavy phys hitters in Ho-Oh, Groudon, and even normal E-Killer Arc and now....its ours to build around! The bulky DD set is the one we'll be building around as its garnered the majority vote, so plan and suggest accordingly for this dragons teammates and success.

Ubers Viability Rankings

Teammate suggestions end on
May 26'th 12:00 PM CMT
Be sure to explain well, the reasoning for your mon being on the team.​

Last edited:

BLUES.

Something else
Alrighty, congrats Erron! Rain's may not be as good as it once was, but it can definitely still come at you with the sweepers and pressure inducers it has in its arsenal.

Added your points, your at a solid 90 and Lugia-sama, at a 151~

I'll write up the rest of the CCAT in a bit, maybe on this post or another. Keep an eye out!\

~~~

HAHA TIME FOR MORE

Ubers CCAT

1DjRrfH.png

Salamence. Salamence-Mega. I don't think I have to re-iterate this behemoths reasoning for being in Ubers. 95/130/90 bulk backed by a potential Intimidate boost, x1.3 Aerilate boosted flying STAB right off the bat after mega, and the faster-then-lati 120 base spe has kept it from from the mons who couldnt keep up with it in OU. Whereas other banned to Ubers mons faltered, Here in Ubers, Salamence was one of the few who very much so broke the mold even without the ability! Refresh really sets this one apart from other bulky set up mons, so keep that in mind. This DD bulky set has gathered a rep as being a check to the tiers premier heavy phys hitters in Ho-Oh, Groudon, and even normal E-Killer Arc and now....its ours to build around! The bulky DD set is the one we'll be building around as its garnered the majority vote, so plan and suggest accordingly for this dragons teammates and success.

Ubers Viability Rankings

Teammate suggestions end on
May 26'th 12:00 PM CMT
Be sure to explain well, the reasoning for your mon being on the team.​
ALRIGHT FAM.

I'm going to spearhead this Ubers CCAT Taskforce right now.

I'm feeling pretty good after the eater of worlds Mega Mence was nominated as the mon to build around...so here's my next nomination.
3p64ft.jpg

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Transform
THAT'S
RIGHT.

You might think, but BLUES., that's a really intimidating pokemon..our opponents are going to soil themselves...and you're right. It might be pink but it's pink because

it bathes
in the
BLOOD
of its
ENEMIES.

When your opponent has his sweeper set up and tells you to switch in your last pathetic pokemon so he can end this, you hit em with the
"My team doesn't have pathetic pokemon, scrub. But what it does have, is the unstoppable ditto."

While Prof. Oak yells at your opponent that now isn't that time to use that, you throw in Blissey's adorable first once removed cousin and send your opponent back to Pallet Town like the scrub they are.

Having trouble imagining it? CLICK HERE for a small video demonstration as to what happens next.

But what if your opponent can check your block your sweep?

Then,
IT'S
THEIR
FUNERAL
r.i.p
ribbon_black.jpg

Beacuase...

tumblr_ncx8naChC11rpr5lvo1_500.gif

We'll just absorb another mon's forme and CRUSH them.

FEAR
THE
GOD.

Ok, seriously though:
Ditto is a pretty versatile wildcard that differs from gimmick sets because you're guaranteed to get the team slot's worth out of him in one form or another *ba ton pass*

We can send this in on SD/CM/Ekiller Arceus,
Get it in on Darkrai after sleep clause and sleep their mon
We can bring it in on soul dew lati@s and abuse the same stats but with higher speed.

If they've got something set up, we can hijack their sweep.
If they have your favorite pokemon and you want to use it for a bit, send in Ditto.

You're not sure what coverage moves your opponent has on a threat to your team, send in Ditto to scout.
They took out your hazards? Hijack their hazards.
They have a support mon and you need a support mon? Hijack their support.

WHATEVER YOU WANT. YOU'VE GOT IT.

PROOF:

9Y6rPc.jpg

WARNING:
Subs will prevent us from transforming into our opponent,
CM Arceus is troublesome (according to the losers at Smogon...aka TDK<3)

Also, the IV's we give ditto are important in the event that we clone an opponent's pokemon that runs Hidden Power. Smogon recomends "0 Speed IVs lower Speed even more and give the IVs for Hidden Power Ice so Ditto can hit Rayquaza and similar foes super effectively, in the case Ditto transforms into a foe that has Hidden Power. The IVs for Hidden Power Ground, 30 Def / 30 SpA / 1 Spe, are an option if you aim to copy a weakened Xerneas and beat its checks." Although the latter assumes a non-scarf set so I nominate ditto with HP Ice IV's

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Resuggesting Xerneas until it gets in! :D
716-a.png

@Power Herb
Modest/Timid Nature
56 HP 156 Def 252 SpAtk 44 Spe
Fairy Aura

-Geomancy
-Moonblast
-Focus Blast
-Psyshock/Aromatherapy

So basic Xerneas is basic. Except Shiny. Geomancy + Power Herb is what makes Xerneas so good. With full SpAtk and split Spd and HP, with the teeny tiny SpDef EVs you'll have enough bulk to get that Geomancy in and then you can prepare to sweep the floor with this beautiful beast. Moonblast is standard STAB move for Xerneas, you can't pick any other Fairy move for it. Focus Blast gets rid of them nasty Steel types like Dialga and M-Luca, while dealing with other threats like M-Kanga. Psyshock is for M-Gengar who likes to try and keep you in to Perish Song or kill you swiftly. Or you can go with Aromatherapy to get rid of any status that may be inflicted upon you by the likes of Klefki or M-Eye.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
The god of ubers himself....

Arceus @ Life Orb
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Helps to pressure and weaken checks to Megamence like defensive Yveltal, defensive Arceus forms, defensive Xerneas, etc. Also works as a backup sweeper and a revenge killer incase something like Geomancy Xerneas manages to set up. Both mons working in tandem can certainly punch a lot of holes in opposing teams. I could see a Geomancy Xerneas of our own working well with them as well. Extreme Speed is self explanatory, Stone Edge is for Yveltal and Lugia, Earthquake is for Steels and Groudon.

Status
Not open for further replies.