• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
The god of ubers himself....

Arceus @ Life Orb
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Helps to pressure and weaken checks to Megamence like defensive Yveltal, defensive Arceus forms, defensive Xerneas, etc. Also works as a backup sweeper and a revenge killer incase something like Geomancy Xerneas manages to set up. Both mons working in tandem can certainly punch a lot of holes in opposing teams. I could see a Geomancy Xerneas of our own working well with them as well. Extreme Speed is self explanatory, Stone Edge is for Yveltal and Lugia, Earthquake is for Steels and Groudon.

I second this pokemon but water form

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Judgment

to bulky to good and Ice beam is a must for all the mence checks

flogknw

application

Code:
PO/PS Name?: flogknw / snickered
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: nope
Why do you want to join?: some dude told me to
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: none d00d
Battling Experience?: got to top 100 my predications gasme is as good as my grammer
Referrer?:Venenonot

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Code:
Battling Experience?: got to top 100 my predications gasme is as good as my grammer

welcome to hell

jk, have a nice stay, cause it'll be forever <3

Fate_

PO/PS Name?: KingFateXXIV
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 0232-8780-0440
Why do you want to join?: I want to get better at Pokemon and have fun with others doing so
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: Not sure.
Battling Experience?: A bit over a year, I'm also a Steel gym leader for a Pokemon League that battles at conventions
Referrer?: BLUEZ7

BLUES.

Something else
Why do you want to join?: I want to get better at Pokemon and have fun with others doing so
Battling Experience?: A bit over a year, I'm also a Steel gym leader for a Pokemon League that battles at conventions

Hi dude, welcome to the clan :)

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Code:

You and you are in! Do enjoy it here, and post often~
We're doin a Clan-Create-A-Team atm for Ubers so take part! If you have any Q's, direct them at me via PM.
You can get tested for auto rank up by any war team member or council lead.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Why are people voting, it's not time to vote yet

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

132.gif

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Transform
THAT'S
RIGHT.

You might think, but BLUES., that's a really intimidating pokemon..our opponents are going to soil themselves...and you're right. It might be pink but it's pink because

it bathes
in the
BLOOD
of its
ENEMIES.

When your opponent has his sweeper set up and tells you to switch in your last pathetic pokemon so he can end this, you hit em with the
"My team doesn't have pathetic pokemon, scrub. But what it does have, is the unstoppable ditto."

While Prof. Oak yells at your opponent that now isn't that time to use that, you throw in Blissey's adorable first once removed cousin and send your opponent back to Pallet Town like the scrub they are.

Having trouble imagining it? CLICK HERE for a small video demonstration as to what happens next.

But what if your opponent can check your block your sweep?

Then,
IT'S
THEIR
FUNERAL
r.i.p
ribbon_black.jpg

Beacuase...

tumblr_ncx8naChC11rpr5lvo1_500.gif

We'll just absorb another mon's forme and CRUSH them.

FEAR
THE
GOD.

Set Description
vvv

Ok, seriously though:
Ditto is a pretty versatile wildcard that differs from gimmick sets because you're guaranteed to get the team slot's worth out of him in one form or another *ba ton pass*

We can send this in on SD/CM/Ekiller Arceus,
Get it in on Darkrai after sleep clause and sleep their mon
We can bring it in on soul dew lati@s and abuse the same stats but with higher speed.

If they've got something set up, we can hijack their sweep.
If they have your favorite pokemon and you want to use it for a bit, send in Ditto.

You're not sure what coverage moves your opponent has on a threat to your team, send in Ditto to scout.
They took out your hazards? Hijack their hazards.
They have a support mon and you need a support mon? Hijack their support.

WHATEVER YOU WANT. YOU'VE GOT IT.

PROOF:

9Y6rPc.jpg

WARNING:
Subs will prevent us from transforming into our opponent,
CM Arceus is troublesome (according to the losers at Smogon...aka TDK<3)

Also, the IV's we give ditto are important in the event that we clone an opponent's pokemon that runs Hidden Power. Smogon recomends "0 Speed IVs lower Speed even more and give the IVs for Hidden Power Ice so Ditto can hit Rayquaza and similar foes super effectively, in the case Ditto transforms into a foe that has Hidden Power. The IVs for Hidden Power Ground, 30 Def / 30 SpA / 1 Spe, are an option if you aim to copy a weakened Xerneas and beat its checks." Although the latter assumes a non-scarf set so I nominate ditto with HP Ice IV's​

Resuggesting Xerneas until it gets in! :D
716-a.png

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 56 HP / 156 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock/Aromatherapy

So basic Xerneas is basic. Except Shiny. Geomancy + Power Herb is what makes Xerneas so good. With full SpAtk and split Spd and HP, with the teeny tiny SpDef EVs you'll have enough bulk to get that Geomancy in and then you can prepare to sweep the floor with this beautiful beast. Moonblast is standard STAB move for Xerneas, you can't pick any other Fairy move for it. Focus Blast gets rid of them nasty Steel types like Dialga and M-Luca, while dealing with other threats like M-Kanga. Psyshock is for M-Gengar who likes to try and keep you in to Perish Song or kill you swiftly. Or you can go with Aromatherapy to get rid of any status that may be inflicted upon you by the likes of Klefki or M-Eye.

The god of ubers himself....

arceus.gif

Arceus @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Helps to pressure and weaken checks to Megamence like defensive Yveltal, defensive Arceus forms, defensive Xerneas, etc. Also works as a backup sweeper and a revenge killer incase something like Geomancy Xerneas manages to set up. Both mons working in tandem can certainly punch a lot of holes in opposing teams. I could see a Geomancy Xerneas of our own working well with them as well. Extreme Speed is self explanatory, Stone Edge is for Yveltal and Lugia, Earthquake is for Steels and Groudon.

Here they are, the noms! Sorry for the wait!
I changed some things just slightly like makin Errons set importable, capsulizin BLUEZ' super enthusiastic set so its not like takin up too much (its really cool though!), and Conquer, I really really, REALLY hate to put people on blast, but you gotta explain the set better with a detailed explanation. It aint on here because of it. <<
Do keep that in mind, everyone! It's important.

Anywho, votin for the mons'll commence startin now!
Just vote for whomever you feel would help our main guy in Salamence-Mega do what he wants to do; break things down.

Votin ends on
May 31'st 12:00 PM CMT

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
No it is part of Mick's it was never meant to have its on post lol I was just saying we can change the plate we can have the same attacks and stats for it and all that if you want

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
No it is part of Mick's it was never meant to have its on post lol I was just saying we can change the plate we can have the same attacks and stats for it and all that if you want

Oh well if that was the case then that was moreso up to Mick, and if he ok'd it! He didn't though so RN we have to vote off these current badboys.
Really though, you kinda threw me off! ^^; No biggie though.

votin Xerneas

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Voting for my Arceus

Sorry Nick, no water plate

Status
Not open for further replies.