• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Are you questioning the High OU Council? I could report you for heresy, you know.

jolly-egg-yellow-291x435.jpg

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Forrestest is ou isnt and I am making the tounrey thread tonight so anybody want to run our first tounrey since we decide to do mono type

Also prizes what should they be

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Forrestest is ou isnt and I am making the tounrey thread tonight so anybody want to run our first tounrey since we decide to do mono type

The most common prize is a rank up....but since our ranking system is BS that isn't going to work
I guess you could give em a rare pokemon or something...

AnakBaé

Xat ownership for a month, cool banners by the Grandmaster, the chance to pick the tier/theme for the next tour, and having his/her name engraved in the all prestigious and all inspiring Veneno Obscuredad Hall of Fame for eternity.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Xat ownership for a month, cool banners by the Grandmaster, the chance to pick the tier/theme for the next tour, and having his/her name engraved in the all prestigious and all inspiring Veneno Obscuredad Hall of Fame for eternity.

I agree with only the last one.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Lol forgot to do this but

Anak rank up

War I rank up

Mick rank up

Zero gave me the power to rank up so yea yall get the ranks

As oh prizes I can go with what Anak said all those things

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
It's time to make it official I guess. I'm leaving the clan, I've been losing interest and bearly (pun for all of our xat inhabitants. If you don't go on the xat and can you should go on around 7-10 at night gmt -5) come on anymore. I'll still hop on the xat when I can but at the rate I'm going if I stay in the clan I'll just randomly disappear one day (seriously it is so bad every time I have gone on for the past few weeks everyone has been surprised). I'm either going to take a long break or join a clan that is more competitive. I don't know yet. Anyways, see you guys around.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
It's time to make it official I guess. I'm leaving the clan, I've been losing interest and bearly (pun for all of our xat inhabitants. If you don't go on the xat and can you should go on around 7-10 at night gmt -5) come on anymore. I'll still hop on the xat when I can but at the rate I'm going if I stay in the clan I'll just randomly disappear one day (seriously it is so bad every time I have gone on for the past few weeks everyone has been surprised). I'm either going to take a long break or join a clan that is more competitive. I don't know yet. Anyways, see you guys around.

Oh noes! :c I'll miss having you around my lil Jewish buddy.
Good luck on whatever you're going to do from here on out.

AnakBaé

Take a good long break dude, don't come back. Its getting nasty around here; Your latest battles today are the living proof of it. Take care ;]

-----

IM UP FOR THE BEAR CHALLENGE

tumblr_mrmb6nLkiP1qau6z9o1_500.gif

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Bear it on lol and bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wari I am going to miss you

AnakBaé

how could you rank up actually

By doing some battles and persuading the leads to count the points, which took me months. They don't do it for ya, so don't be like me and count your own points. Not that I care about ranks and points anyway :T

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
qrEWA.png

thankubasedthinkkinganak

So here it is, the much anticipated BEAR challenge. I will hold off on bear puns for the sake of the partakers proper upstanding of the event. ^^

RULES~

Rule 1 - You MUST use a bear type Pokemon. Many people fail to realize that Bear should be it's own type alongside any bear-oriented Pokemon. Such examples include Pangoro, Ursaring, Beartic, Teddiursa.

Rule 2 - You must reach a ranking of like, 1410 in X/Y OU with it. Doing so will net you some 40 points in the clan and those are always nice I suppose and a special Pokemon from me. We'll work it out if you get here.

Rule 3 - He/She who makes it the HIGHEST will get a cool banner by the Grandmaster, the chance to pick the tier/theme for the next tour, and having his/her name engraved in the all prestigious and all inspiring Veneno Oscuridad Hall of Fame for eternity
ahahahthankuanak

Rule 4 - Post battles this is important!

Rule 5 - If you're gonna join, you gotta make your acc ofc and post it here.
PS Alt:
What do u do in bear invasion:

rule 6 - get haxed

That's it, those are the bear necessities for going through with this challenge. Do you got what it takes? LAME-O'S NEED NOT APPLY. Two weeks is deadline.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.