• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Aaahh everythings in motion thats gr8 xD

Like Anak said when r challenges??

Application Form
Name: Drizzy Drake
PO/PS Name: ???
Wi-Fi Friend Code: 5429-8483-7696
Why you want to join: always wanted to join a guild
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0
Battling Experience: since Gen 4
Referrer: no one

00swms

Chaos Theory
Application Form

Accepted into the guild of darkness.

-00swms

AnakBaé

Aaahh everythings in motion thats gr8 xD

Like Anak said when r challenges??
Hey you said you got some cool ideas. Lead the way!
Application Form
Welcome!
In case you don't know, PS stands for Pokemonshowdown. A simulator. Its where we do most of our battles.

Charizard Rules

I would like to apply for this clan
Name:Hi I'm Charizard Rules or CR for short!
Ps name: My PS name is also Charizard Rules I'm actually pretty good but for a while now I wasn't allowed to go on it for like a month but im getting back on soon :D
What is your wifi friend code? My friend code for my 3ds is 1134-8263-2251 im pretty good at battling too
Why do you want to join? I want to join because I want to meet other pokemon battler that are even better than me and id like to learn from them
Number of Badges in serebii league: None
Battle Experience: I have been wifi battling for years now I can battle good on some days and other days terrible for pokemon showdown or PS I do mostly good and I once did a charizard sweep last year :D
Referrer: 00swms

00swms

Chaos Theory
I would like to apply for this clan
Name:Hi I'm Charizard Rules or CR for short!
Ps name: My PS name is also Charizard Rules I'm actually pretty good but for a while now I wasn't allowed to go on it for like a month but im getting back on soon :D
What is your wifi friend code? My friend code for my 3ds is 1134-8263-2251 im pretty good at battling too
Why do you want to join? I want to join because I want to meet other pokemon battler that are even better than me and id like to learn from them
Number of Badges in serebii league: None
Battle Experience: I have been wifi battling for years now I can battle good on some days and other days terrible for pokemon showdown or PS I do mostly good and I once did a charizard sweep last year :D
Referrer: 00swms

Accepted into the guild of Darkness.

-00swms

frogfire

Name: frogfire
PO/PS Name: frogfire
Wi-Fi Friend Code:NA
Why you want to join:Wanted to join a clan
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: NA
Battling Experience:played pokemon since I was a fetus. played competitive in Black
Referrer:MetalSonic

00swms

Chaos Theory
Name: frogfire
PO/PS Name: frogfire
Wi-Fi Friend Code:NA
Why you want to join:Wanted to join a clan
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: NA
Battling Experience:played pokemon since I was a fetus. played competitive in Black
Referrer:MetalSonic

Accepted

-00swms

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
00, you still need to make a battle thingy.

Beat Anakbae 6-2

Lost to Anakbae 4-0

Current clan points: 97 (rank up!)

Last edited:

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Alright even though I was supposed to go back to my other job today, my body decided to go sick on me for the first time in 10 years. I'll be in the xat for the most part of today, so talk to me if you have an interest on being on the war team.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
EY YO

It's CHALLENGE time.

So it's high time we had a challenge and the boss has instructed me to help out with it so here I go!

What's a challenge, you might be wondering? Simple, you just read the rules of engagement and follow em an BAM you're already takin part in it. If you win, you usually get points and bragging rights so WIN....and if you dont then...
haha

TLDR; CHALLENGE POST
VVV

LEADER TEAM CHALLENGE

So basically, all you have to do is take a Gym Leader/E4 Team from any official Pokemon game and use their Pokemon....but your sets. That's right, you gotta look em up and get to the designated ladder spot with 'em to! LVL 100 is accepted on everythin xD

RULES

-Must be a team utilizing Gym Leader/E4 Mons. The sets are up to you!
NO CHAMPION/FRONTIER BRAIN TEAMS.

-1700 is the goal

-OU Tier

-You must fill this form out beforehand to let me know your participatin! If you dont and you do the chall it'll all have been for naught. ;m;

PO Alt:
Your favorite Gym Leader:

-You must greet them with an opening befitting of the person your team is based off of.

-Upon your eventual win you must type out an ending befitting of the person your team is based off as well

-An ending replay is of course, required as proof of your achievement of 1700. This is probably where you should uphold the above two rules but it'd be cool if you did it for all of em.

-An undisclosed amount of points will be awarded to WINNERS. Yea, anyone can win this one! So yup. -w-

-You must BELIEVE in yourself

-pls hab fun pls

Example: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-76292304
-w-

If you have any questions, shoot em at me and ill be happy to dodge

That's it. It's pretty easy just try ur best and the heart of the cards and vdfasfa

GOOD LUCK THIS WILL END IN LIKE, TWO WEEKS MAYBE LESS​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.