• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
heya arcos

Oh wow, this team better not just be Divine's team exactly. ^^;

And thanks dudes but dont thank me thank the power packed taste of Sunny D.

LOOK AT THIS

qrEWA.png

i31t.png

Yup, this is AnakBaé's score from the our now concluding Bear Challenge! He managed to top everyones score showing he still finds fun in the challenge that is the bear challenge at least. -w-

His perils and travails showed him absolutely wondrous results in topping our 1410 ranking goal with a nice 1422! Congrats Anak! Even though you're no longer with us, that doesn't mean your name wont be! You will be engraved within the Hall of Fame for eternity or something so yea looks like you still got it in you!

Thanks all those who participated! Im so happy there was a bit of fun to be had with it that its almost...
emBEARassing

THANKS AGAIN M80'S

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Oh wow, this team better not just be Divine's team exactly. ^^;

You guys are not allowed to nominate or use Barboach. Barboach is MY thing. Just like FLAME CHARGE HEATRAN.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Yea Barbroach is probs the pokemon we're not going to be using in the ccat :p

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
You guys are not allowed to nominate or use Barboach. Barboach is MY thing. Just like FLAME CHARGE HEATRAN.

I used FC Tran for quite a while (per your suggestion) but it kinda stopped fitting on my teams, I've been getting better results from good ol' SpD TrollTran (that isn't really a troll, but it IS kinda annoying haha)

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I used FC Tran for quite a while (per your suggestion) but it kinda stopped fitting on my teams, I've been getting better results from good ol' SpD TrollTran (that isn't really a troll, but it IS kinda annoying haha)

I've found TormenTran is actually really amazing this generation. Flame Charge Heatran just doesn't pack the power to punch through teams anymore, especially after the weather nerf.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-100928819
See? First battle with TormenTran and it singlehandedly causes a ragequit.

Last edited:

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Leaving.
Things got extremely boring around this forum after reaching a certain point where I don't find these stuff challenging and fun anymore. And its the perfect time to do it anyway, since I'm no longer preoccupied by any tours and art orders.
Shoutout to my awesome friends. Not calling names, but you know who you are :] Peace~

:633:

Nooo Anak :[ We'll miss you. Have fun in whatever you decide to do though. :)

I also support the addition of Swirlix :eek:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
CHECK CHECK IT

Ahh, our ability to come to quick and concise decisions has made this CCAT the swiftest one ive ever headed yet. Is building an LC team really this easy?

Anyways, we've all been talkin about it, all been debating it but now its time for us to add her in. Yup, im talkin bout...

Spritzee
spritzee_zpsff4fb938.gif

Spritzee @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
Level: 5
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 76 SDef / 12 SAtk / 12 Spd
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast

A mon that has a REALLY useful ability, Aroma Veil which in short, stops Taunt, easily cements itself as a clear advantage over many others. With her fantastic resistance to bugs which may dent our other mons, a weakness to Steel which is mitigated by all her peers so far, and fantastic defensive prowess and supportive prowess in the form of Wish/Cleric support for our team8's, Spritzee wafts her way into the team with pretty clear approval from everybody! Man that was quick enough. -w-

So what now? To be honest, id say we could use some spin/defog support. Drilbur? Gligar? Whateva floats ur boat!

Nominiees are thus open again! Please bold your suggestion and dont forget to place a set as well

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
I know Divine already put Mienfoo on his team, but I think the guy is just too good on this team to not include him

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 156 HP / 76 Atk / 116 Def / 36 SDef / 76 Spd
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Fake Out

This guy draws out those psychic pokemon and those psychic moves, providing ample time for our two sweepers to switch in and clean house.

Btw meta I think on the houndour set you forgot to put 36 evs in spec attk
As for the next pokemon, drilbur might be a good idea

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I know Divine already put Mienfoo on his team, but I think the guy is just too good on this team to not include him

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
EVs: 156 HP / 76 Atk / 116 Def / 36 SDef / 76 Spd
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Fake Out

This guy draws out those psychic pokemon and those psychic moves, providing ample time for our two sweepers to switch in and clean house.

Btw meta I think on the houndour set you forgot to put 36 evs in spec attk
As for the next pokemon, drilbur might be a good idea

No you're wrong I didnt forget

ANYTHING

jk ur right here's the team so far as well it totally slipped my mind

Slowpoke @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 HP / 156 Def / 36 SAtk / 116 SDef
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psychic
- Toxic/Thunder Wave/Yawn

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SDef / 196 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Houndour @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 196 Atk / 36 SAtk / 36 SDef / 236 Spd
Lonely Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute
- Fire Blast
- Protect/Pursuit

Spritzee @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 76 SDef / 12 SAtk / 12 Spd
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast

wouldnt a more offensive approach be better though?

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Hmm maybe but we already have two sweepers and isn't drilbur an offensive pokemon?
I dunno, I guess we could do a life orb set

AND you still didn't add 36 evs in spec attk -_-

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Know what else you forgot? To change the set from the shitty Smogon set to my actually somewhat effective set. Sucker Punch / Fire Blast / Pursuit / Substitute.

I actually changed the set around a little cause Smogon sucks. I dropped Crunch for Pursuit and stuck Substitute in the last slot.

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
HAHAHA this conversation is AA, PM and every other clan I've been in with you two all over again. And that is awesome.

epicdrill

Application Form
Name: epicdrill
PO/PS Name: epicdrill (I would prefer PS only, as I hate PO)
Wi-Fi Friend Code: I don't do wifi
Why you want to join: This guild appears fairly active, and I don't want another guild that closes due to activity. Well, that and almost everyone from AA is here.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: Haven't bothered to try, so 0
Battling Experience: About 8 months
Referrer: N/A

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
Application Form
Why you want to join: This guild appears fairly active, and I don't want another guild that closes due to activity. Well, that and almost everyone from AA is here.

Accepted into the guild of darkness.

-00swms

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Application Form

Welcome man!
I was in AA too, you remember me?

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Application Form

Ayy, I remember you! How's it goin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.