Way to go Mc! Congratulation, you hit the biggest rank!I'm not dead either I swear
Finished the Halloween Chall
....is this a rank up???
Oh hey, I found me an old nuzlocke ruleset I wrote up who knows how long back. As it turns out, quite a few of you wanted to do a Nuzlocke for your first run! So that's what we're doin. (if you want)
Keep in mind, this nuzlocke applies to USUM. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon! A nuzlocke for the very first time you run a game sounds kinda interesting, which is why some of us're interested in doin it!
credits to 00swms
General Nuzlocke Rules
1. If a Pokemon faints you absolutely must release it as soon as possible. No second chances cause its your bro or main sweeper, or got unfairly crit, it's that BOND right there and that hurt that will give you the resolve to keep your other freinds safer.
2. If all your Pokemon faint that is GAME. OVER. That goes for everyone. No one is exempt to this rule, so you gotta ensure to train rigorously! If you dont...oh man.
3. This is a no-brainer. You must nickname EVERY. SINGLE. POKEMON. you get! If it already has a nickname then thats coo, but names just make it easier to get a liiitle bit more attatched to a mon.
4. You may only catch the first wild Pokemon you find in each area, route, cave, city, etc. If you're gifted a mon in a certain place that counts as the mon for the area. I know there'll prolly be some wacky way to get a new mon, so we'll go over that once someone hits it!
5. If you encounter a Pokemon you've already caught in another route or something, you are allowed to re-try until you encounter the first Pokemon that isn't something you already have. You can either do this or move on. Personally I move on!
6. Rule no. 5 and the beginning parts before you acquire Poke Balls is an exception for this rule. If you fail to "catch" a Pokemon and and its the first wild Pokemon you encountered of any area you're in, you cannot re-try to catch it again or any other mon in that area. Tough stuff. -w-
Guild Oriented Nuzlocke Rules
Last time I had some kinda strict rules, so this time i'm gonna go ahead and keep it simple.
1. Update when you want, but you gotta update at least 3 times here in thread and when you beat the game!
2. Give me the names of your deceased so we may put them in a memorial. THIS IS IMPORANT.
3. If you lose the nuzlocke, you dont have to reset the game, just play on as normal.
4. Once you beat the game you get 5 points.
5. Oh yeah, so we're all on the same page, we play by SET rules. It's maingame Pokemon, it's not THAT challenging.
Yeaahh, if I missed somethin crucial do tell me. It's been a while since we've done a clan nuzlocke together, so there might be somethin. Anywho, whether or not you wanna join is up to you, but you gottaa sign the form so I know you will!
Will you cry:
Are you a big man:
Way to go Mc! Congratulation, you hit the biggest rank!
...is what I WOULD say, but you DIDNT. And you wanna know why? Huh? HUH? DO YOU?
Hey if you wanna make it harder, go ahead! You can still join under your own harder rules!A nuzlocke, huh? ... I have my own nuzlocke constraints for USM so I'm going to pass. I think my restrictions are more challenging.
1) If a dude dies, can't use it ever again. Not going to release it since I'll need trade fodder once the nuzlocke is over. Inefficient to release dead guys just to re-catch trade fodder later.
2) No hold items whatsoever except Amulet Coin. Which means no Z moves, Megas, etc.
3) No purchasing healing items whatsoever. All the money goes into Repels so I don't go insane at the later stages of the game, and buying every TM/clothing options once the game ends.
4) No using free bullsh*t stuff the game just hands you for no reason. Other than the initial starter at the very beginning of the game of course. None of that free Mega Lucario (XY) or free Mega Latias/Latios (ORAS).
5) No Exp All. Like in RGBY where you pretty much had to beat the game in order to get a REALLY sh*t version of the current-day Exp Share.
6) Only use Generation VII Pokemon. Does not include Alola forms of existing Pokemon. So if I am going to use a Pokemon, its national dex number MUST be 722 or after. Turns out a lot of Generation VII Pokemon are SH*T. Too bad.
7) Blind run. I looked at NO info whatsoever so I have no idea what to expect. Does Grass type hit Fire super-effectively in USM? Who knows. "Wait, why did Leech Life do that much damage?!" (SM)
8) No trading and yadda yadda. Solo op all the way.
9) No Legendaries, Ultra Beasts, etc. Just your regular average crappy Alola Pokemon only.
You must defeat me in a best of 5! SM OU!Wat
Can I get more points for my hardcore run?Hey if you wanna make it harder, go ahead! You can still join under your own harder rules!
Sure, why not? 8 points!Can I get more points for my hardcore run? ... Also forgot constraint #10 (there was always 10): NO TM usage. None of that infinite TM shenanigans.
And since you are not responding to the VM, I will copy and paste what I asked you there.
"So. Rayquaza. I will get the Adamant one, shiny. In a Moon Ball. ... Do you want a nickname on it?
And in exchange... do you have either a Salac or a Liechi Berry? I'd ask for a Custap, but I don't think that's accessible in Generation VII."
In that case...Sure, why not? 8 points!
Oh I coulda sworn I replied. Please name it September 21'st. I might have either of those! Which one do u want more
Well, yea. It's kinda anti-climactic to hit that rank and not duke it out, ykno?? Think of it as Gary at the E4. You beat the E4 and Lance but then Gary's in the back. Not that I'm Gary status of course, but a surprise chall should be somethin you'd be easily able to overcome for someone who's come so far! I just REALLY wanna see how far you've come! When the stakes are high, peeps bring their best, and I really wanna see firsthand what you've got at the end of this climb! After this, you'll be doin events here merely for fun and challenge. :n;wat
r u srs
nah it wasnt that bad, have to move out somehow!Dam Meta sorry to hear that
Did the discord crashed for y'all
WHERE AND WHENNuz update!
I'm not sure how everyone's counting new areas, but I've been going with 1 for all of route 1 rather than coast, school, and plains. Also totem areas are fair game after beating the totem only.
I've just hit whatever the volcano is called with recently one casualty. The rules I've decided on have been no shop, no tms. Pretty tough game so far and yall should expect deaths if you're not babies and don't grind or use exp share. Kinda luck dependent and I think I've been quite lucky with the mons I've got.
Max the Loppuny
@21 w/Cute Charm
- Quick Attack
Cha the Hawlucha
- Hone Claws
- Karate Chop
- Aerial Ace
-other boxed mons that are unused and I don't remember-
PELIGRO the Magnemite
Cause: Wild Salandit Dragon Rage