1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Veneno Oscuridad

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by MetalSonic, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugia-sama

Lugia-sama Sagacity

PS alt: pewkumuku
    Your fave music genre: rap isn't music, it's ****

Nominating

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
    Ability: Regenerator
    EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
    Bold Nature
    - Scald
    - Calm Mind
    - Slack Off
    - Psyshock

Provides the team with a regen mon, a sweeper, a burn spreader, and forms the grass/water/fire core. Good synergy with Chansey, taking on mons like MMedicham and MLopunny while Chansey takes on mons like Koko and Ashninja. Zapdos deals with mons like Bulu, Kartana, and Scizor which can prevent Slowbro from sweeping. Slowbro also provides a switch in to Keldeo, which Bulu doesn't like doing cause of Scald. 44 Speed EVs are to outspeed Toxapex so that it can get a Psyshock off before pex uses Haze.
    If this mon gets chosen I propose putting Heal Bell on Chansey so Slowbro doesn't have to worry about getting statused as much and also maybe replacing Blacephelon with Scarf Keld to get a secondary check to Ttar besides Bulu.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  2. MetalSonic

MetalSonic Orderan' Defendan'

You're good!

3. Conquer Phoenix

Conquer Phoenix Falling Light

PS alt: Hand & Hand With Sun
    Your fave music genre: Whatever genre you like

4. Suhnny™

Suhnny™ Another Eternity

ok. my thoughts on the sm ou meta is that koko and lucha is busted af.
    kartana being S- doesnt surprise me being a good defogger and scarfer.
    ash gren is also busted af

5. MetalSonic

thats like way too big of a name

who told you gren is busted
    the other two i agree with

thank you suhnny for your continued support!!

USUM OU CCAT
    LAST MON VOTIN

Ok, ok, im just wayyyy too late. Just got inforemed our place of residence has been sold so now we're rushin to pack stuff up. Not an excuse though, I need to stay on top of this here CCAT regardless! Now its time for the last mon for the team!

We have Gyarados to further push through the opposition with a classic set up set. Both of its checks like Tangrowth and Zapdos can easily be dispatched with Bulu's hits or weakened severely with Heatrans continuted assault+Toxic or even Blacephalons hits. Keldeo finds itself at odds with Bulu on the squad, but do keep in mind that even Bulu has trouble switching in on those specs Scalds. After these checks have been elimited, Gyarados can very easily clean. Then we have Slowbro! Another set-up sweeper that also acts as a very efficient wall due to its massive defense after mega, and can also function as an excellent pivot due to Regen. As stated, it can be the only thing stepping in the way of things like Medicham-Mega, PuP Lopunny, and Fightinium Lele, but we'll still have to be wary of them as they can easily have access to boosted or boosting moves. Though it is definitely nice to further our defensive backbone with Slowbro! Just have to watch out for Toxic and whatnot, but as stated; the team can be worked with to accommodate!

Chansey @ Eviolite
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
    Bold Nature
    - Toxic
    - Seismic Toss
    - Soft-Boiled
    - Counter

Zapdos @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
    Bold Nature
    - Discharge
    - Roost
    - Heat Wave
    - Defog

Tapu Bulu @ Rockium Z
    Ability: Grassy Surge
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Horn Leech
    - Superpower
    - Stone Edge

Blacephalon @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Beast Boost
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Fire blast
    - Shadow Ball
    - Psychic
    - Trick

Heatran @ Leftovers
    Ability: Flash Fire
    EVs: 248 HP / 220 SpD / 40 Spe
    Calm Nature
    - Lava Plume
    - Toxic
    - Taunt
    - Stealth Rock

USUM OU Viability Rankings

USUM OU Role Compendium

Last Mon Votin shall end on
    January 1'st 12:00 AM UTC -6

Welp, this is it! The last Pokemon! Both are water types and megas, and as you can probably guess, those two are pretty darn nice to have on teams, so I suppose we'll have to have one to! Though these two definitely fill important niches on the team aside from their status as water megas. Whichever one you feel is more importent, let it be known with your vote! Thanks so much for your support, dudes!​

6. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

Voting Gyarados. Because to prevent something from getting too fast and sweeping, something from this team also has to keep getting faster. And if the removal option is missing, then... Dragon Dance has to suffice. And hope to not die immediately from Unburden Hawlucha.

7. Lugia-sama

Lugia-sama Sagacity

Voting for the slowest of bros

8. Conquer Phoenix

Conquer Phoenix Falling Light

mega gyarados has my heart and my name fits I tired it

9. MetalSonic

Wait, but we have Zapdos for that though!

Oh, I was adding the spaces! You're good! Votin Slowbro

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  10. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

votin my mega gyarados bc i only see myself as a suitable option

11. MetalSonic

I...TOLD you I wouldnt forget.
    I TOLD you I wouldnt forget!

In the most competitive tier, here in the competitive Pokemon section, within this competitive clan, yes, it's THAT time again.

[​IMG]
    Credits to American Pi
    Rules

1. Battles'll follow Smogon OU rules!
    2. Battles'll be Bo3 (Best of 3)!
    3. Battles'll be done on Pokemon Showdown using the alt you've chosen!
    4. Battles'll only count once the tour has officially started!
    5. Activity wins will be a thing, so make it apparent your getting into contact with your opponent by posting about it here and on their VMs to.

We'll see if we can get the battles rollin once we hit about 8 entrants. If you think you know your stuff, show us! Or all you all talk and no action??

WINNER TAKES ALL, but if you post your battle wins in the thread you can get points for those to. Also, tour wins will count as 2 points, so you can potentially get 4 points each round!

15 points OR a mon of your choosing.
    Tour winner shall also get the title of "CURRENT CHAMP"

ALSO

You'll be appointed the newest council member! I figure this council member should be particularly competitive since it makes sense, also, Anak is gone, so his place as council is open! So if you wanna take it, you'll have to try your hardest.

If you wanna take part, just sign the form!

PS Alt?:
    Timezone?:
    SHOW ME YOUR BATTLE CRY:

We're finishin this up, but since its been a while, i'll have to have everyone re-sign up! You know how it goes; just sign the form and you're in. 8 Participants minimum! It's quite the prize pool, you know!​

12. Lugia-sama

Lugia-sama Sagacity

PS Alt?: Bury Tow
    Timezone?: Gmt -5
    SHOW ME YOUR BATTLE CRY: *sobs*

I don't wanna be Council member tho, muh points

13. MetalSonic

PS Alt?: flap+frog
    Timezone?: UTC -6
    SHOW ME YOUR BATTLE CRY: fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwari kuru-kuru kuru-kuru kuru-kuru mawaru no fuwa-fuwa fuyo-fuyo fuwa-fuwari kururu kuru-kuru fuwa-fuwa tobidashita no oya-hoya fuyo-fuyo fueri atama poyo-poyo fuwa-fuwari tobidasu yofu-yofu-yofu wafu-wafu wa-fueru atama fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wafu-wa tobidasu yo fuwari-fuwari fuwa-wa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wa fuwa-wa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwa atama ga fueru fue atama fue-fueru fuyo-fuyoyo fueru fue-fueru-eru-eru fueru fuwa-fuwa fuwari-fuwa atama atama tobidasu pyon-pyon-pyon-pyon (a a) koro-korogaru korogaru korogani-taru tarura tarura yura-yura-yurara wa atama dake ike ni dobon’ atama dake ike ni dobon’ uwawa atama dake ike ni dobon’ mata atama dake ga ike ni jabu-jabu atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ atama dake ga ike ni shizundeku atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ awawa iki ga dekinai sainanda atama dake ike ni dobon’ atama dake ike ni dobon’ uwawa atama dake ike ni dobon’ mata atama dake ga ike ni jabu-jabu atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ atama dake ga ike ni shizundeku atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ awawa iki ga dekinai sainanda puku-puku-puku puka-puka-pukari atama puki-puka-pike-kapo kasamayo torini tsutsukare te itai-yo chon-cho-cho-cho puka-puka chiku-chiku puru furu furueru yo pukari pukari fuwawa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wa fuwa-wa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwa atama ga fueru fue atama fue-fueru fuyo fuyoyo fueru fue-fu-eru-eru-eru fueru fuwa-fuwa fuwari-fuwa atama atama tobidasu pyon-pyon-pyon-pyon (a a) tobi tobidasu tobidashi tobidashimasu fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wa fuwa sora tobu atama dake sora ni dohyon’ atama dake sora ni dohyon’ uwawa atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dohyon’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake sora ni dokaan’ atama dake sora ni dokaan uwawa atama dake sora ni dokaan’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ awawa sugoku takai sou unda atama dake sora ni dohyon’ atama dake sora ni dohyon’ uwawa atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dohyon’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake sora ni dokaan’ atama dake sora ni dokaan urara atama dake sora ni dokaan’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ awawa sora no kanata e iichokusen

I'll finish up the CCAT by tonight, all!

14. Lugia-sama

Lugia-sama Sagacity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBlLPxb7Etw

15. MetalSonic

^ haha, mc. you and your cooky japanese stuff

USUM OU CCAT
    F I N I T O

we DID it
    i'd like to thank you, you, you and especially YOU!

And what balance team doesn't appreciate an Intimidate user? And a mega at that. All of Mega Gyarados' most potent checks can be dealt with by the team in some form of another, once sufficiently weakened, Gyarados-Mega can actually plow through teams unhindered. Another sweeper is always appreciated!

Chansey @ Eviolite
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
    Bold Nature
    - Toxic
    - Seismic Toss
    - Soft-Boiled
    - Counter

Zapdos @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
    Bold Nature
    - Discharge
    - Roost
    - Heat Wave
    - Defog

Tapu Bulu @ Rockium Z
    Ability: Grassy Surge
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Horn Leech
    - Superpower
    - Stone Edge

Blacephalon @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Beast Boost
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Fire blast
    - Shadow Ball
    - Psychic
    - Trick

Heatran @ Leftovers
    Ability: Flash Fire
    EVs: 248 HP / 220 SpD / 40 Spe
    Calm Nature
    - Lava Plume
    - Toxic
    - Taunt
    - Stealth Rock

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Dragon Dance
    - Crunch
    - Waterfall
    - Earthquake/Ice Fang

Chansey balance! Isn't it funny when its not stall, but has a Chansey it's just called Chansey "whatever archtype it is". ^^

Anyways, thanks everyone who participated! OU's got so much goin on, it's hard to prep for everything. I think the hotness atm is a buncha kokolucha, but luckily we have Zapdos, Chansey, and Bulu for those guys. Just have to keep Zapdos healthy, really. Thanks everyone who participated! Teambuilding is the hardest part of Pokemon, so it's good to keep keen on it! Remember now, if you feel there's a change you think would make the team better; go ahead and let us know! Try the team out on the ladder and use it to better understand the ins and outs of teambuilding! Dont ever stop improving, remember now, the goal is to keep moving forward with your head held high.

What do you guys wanna do now?? :0
    If you dont pick, im goin for another CCAT!

I havent forgotten about the awards, now, dont worry. Just havent had too much time to get to really polish em out! You'll see em.​

16. chess-z

chess-z campy vampire

PS Alt?: fortunecookie500
    Timezone?: MST
    SHOW ME YOUR BATTLE CRY: i will rule over all of you eventually, kneel and kiss my feet while it is still your choice

17. ptz

ptz Well-Known Member

Signing up for OU tour

18. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

ya'll there's only two guilds left

yikes

19. chess-z

chess-z campy vampire

we are approaching the end of an era, credit to metal for keeping the embers lit, but it's not long for the world

20. ptz

ptz Well-Known Member

Voting mewtwo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.