1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Veneno Oscuridad

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by MetalSonic, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

Hehe. Easy. Also a complete coincidence since I happened to be looking at the Pokemon... "What is Omanyte?" (Omanyte -> Omanyt -> Tynamo)

MetalSonic likes this.
  2. MetalSonic

MetalSonic Orderan' Defendan'

Oooh, new look! Also, yes, DX. You got it!

Curious as to what this new look'll bring Serebii!

3. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

I actually had no clue Omanyte without the 'e' spelled backwards is Tynamo

Psilo likes this.
  4. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

[​IMG]

welcome to smogon 2

Psilo and MetalSonic like this.
  5. Conquer Phoenix

Conquer Phoenix Falling Light

This is ok

6. Lugia-sama

Lugia-sama Sagacity

My head hurts looking at this new ****

7. MetalSonic

I hope we can get cool pokemon type layouts like the last layout. That Jumpluff one was the one I used a lot. Not a big fan of the default asthetic, but happy really reminds me of Smogon, which I guess, isnt a bad thing. Maybe its time to use Stylish again! ><

PS alt?: mild cherry
    Ur fave brand of chips?: SUN CHIPS

Psilo likes this.
  8. Lugia-sama

Lugia-sama Sagacity

yea default sucks, I liked the dragon one

PS alt?: arena traps r gay
    Ur fave brand of chips?: monte carlo

9. MetalSonic

You're good!

10. Rocxidi

stakataka

11. MetalSonic

is KINDA scary
    -1 252+ Atk Life Orb Stakataka Gyro Ball (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 240+ Def Landorus-Therian: 183-216 (47.9 - 56.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

This is for the challenge!

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-724084484

tryna deny a kommo-o that thing they can do now thats kinda scary

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-724348578

just TESTING to see if Hawlucha switches into Koko

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-724479615

This game was a bit lame at times, and I think he coulda pulled through, but he decided to give up near the end.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-724497477

Extraodinarily close game, figured the sucker on Weavile woulda been important! Nice 50/50 at the end.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-724696666

WOW RUDE also check em

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-724718523

Kinda scared that Nido was sash like has been popular on these odd offense teams, but it wasnt.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-724741296

Hoops doin it BIG and some risky stay-ins during the late game, but I figured he wouldnt quake. Mawile at -1 showing a Zapdos no mercy.

Proof or rank in last battle! I had a lotta fun with this one. My Raichu was a 4 attack one though, but it didnt do a whole bunch, but that's not to say it couldn't! Just wasnt a situation to bring it in and unleash havoc.

~~~
    USUM UU CCAT
    SECOND MON NOMINATIN

Alrighty, it's Mane-Mega as our first team member! Fast, strong, and made of coverage, it can hit most things hard as a revenge killer or can simply get out of there with some chip damage via Volt Switch most times. Things that ail Manectric are defensive Grounds that dont quite mind HP Ice like Hippowdon, Swampert and faster Grounds like Scarf Krook lookin to be cheeky and switch into an electric type. Scarf mons can easily be the thing that KO's Manectric so it's good to scout for these things first before leaving Mane in on things like Hydreigon, Infernape, or Latias, if you can. Then you have mons with the merit of typing and stats like the aforementions Latias, Blissey, and bulky Altaria-Mega who easily come in and threaten Mane with damage, and damage is not something Manectric could take too often aside from -1 attacks. Intimidate is a fantastic ability for obvious reasons by helping other mons set up comfortably after potentially being pivoted in and keeping Manectric healthy enough to check some physical attackers, but do keep in mind that Mane is still relatively frail and may still take quite a bit, even from a -1 attack. Aside from being really fast and relatively powerful, it must be re-iterated that Volt Switch allows for it to help bring things in safely, so it'd be good to bring in wallbreakers or set up mons that can help break through Manes checks and counters! Don't forget that Mane itself is pretty speedy and pretty strong! It can easily just clean up at the end of a game to, yknow?

USUM UU Viability Rankings

USUM UU Role Compendium

OKIE DOKIE
    Go ahead and suggest that second teammate! Whatever it is, a set up sweeper, a defensive mon, or a Pokemon that can benefit from Mane in a different way; it doesn't matter, just explain it well and suggest it!

Second Mon nominatin ends on
    April 2'nd 12:00 PM UTC -6

So you think i'll just FORGET about this? No no, see we have a UU CCAT to complete. Team effort! There's no "CANT" in clan. There's a CAN though. Also, they're still called clans, ok??

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  12. Psilo

Psilo FanaticalPokecultist

Who wants to discuss pokemon meta?

I can also make teams for those who need them, or we can build together.
    -Kindly, Psilo

Btw, metal. We should have a war with TEF, to get guild wars started again. I love guild Wars. And the guild section could really use more activity.
    -Psilo

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  13. Rocxidi

blacephalon

14. MetalSonic

Has an underrated Flame Charge set.

Let's see, Lando is still roughly at 50% usage! They're startin to run Flynium Defensive now to turn into a form of Lando that doesn't auto-lose to Hawlucha and can take hits for the team. Nick also showed me a Stone Edge Hawlucha the other day, it's such a simple lure for Zapdos, but its 80% accurate. :/ It must be worth it when it hits, as it always OHKOs after rocks, but you know, if you miss, your teams biggest sweeper is gone for little to nothin. Also, im not sure if this is a thing but im seein a lotta Chople Zone about lately. Worst part is they come with T-Waaaave. ><

15. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

hmu when Lando-T finally gets banned for being over-centralizing

16. Rocxidi

why would you want a shitty mon banned

17. Psilo

Psilo FanaticalPokecultist

Hey guys, just posted an awesome and new innovative team. Please rate and comment.
    -Psilo

18. MetalSonic

Usage stats for April!

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/usage-based-tier-update-for-april-2018.3632386/

Jirachi moved from BL to OU
    Mienshao moved from UU to RU
    Bruxish moved from RU to NU
    Lucario moved from UU to RU
    Entei moved from UU to RU
    Miltank moved from PU to NU
    Latias-Mega moved from BL to OU
    Palossand moved from PU to NU
    Abomasnow-Mega moved from RU to NU
    Passimian moved from BL4 to NU
    Diancie moved from RU to NU
    Forretress moved from UU to RU
    Houndoom-Mega moved from UU to RU
    Samurott moved from NU to PU
    Typhlosion moved from NU to PU
    Gigalith moved from RU to NU
    Camerupt-Mega moved from RU to NU
    Amoonguss moved from UU to OU
    Comfey moved from RU to NU
    Hoopa-Unbound moved from BL to OU
    Ambipom moved from UU to RU
    Emboar moved from BL3 to RU

Hoops doin it big! Houndoom and Lucario in RU might be fun.
    Amoongus movin to OU might destabilize UU a bit, and looks like Joeys Ambipom stint wasn't meant to last. I hope nobody was takin it seriously. >>

19. Torauma

Torauma New Member

PO/PS Name?: Bluetamago
    Wi-Fi Friend Code?: I sold my 3ds...
    Why do you want to join?: j-just because
    Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: where's the league?
    Battling Experience?: -
    Referrer?: -

20. MetalSonic

I'm putting together a team and you're in. Can I test you in Pokemon Showdown?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.