• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Welcome and have fun!
Or ill track you down

But, I already live under your carpet... I am hurt that you would forget that.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
But, I already live under your carpet... I am hurt that you would forget that.

:p I can tell we'll get along just fine

Btw get on the xat if you can; the link should be in MetalSonic's sig (its against the rules to post it for some reason)

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw

Me to. XD001 never forget XD001...

Really though... Lugia, Lucario, and Steven Stone. One of my Favorite Legendaries, One of my Favorite Fighting Types and my Favorite Champion.

We'll get along like Chinese Food and Chocolate Pudding, Cocaine and Waffles, and Peanut Butter and... Ladies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Welcome and have fun!
Or ill track you down

Now seeing that that's your generic welcome I'm not scared any more. *Hugs* ;P

Btw get on the xat if you can; the link should be in MetalSonic's sig (its against the rules to post it for some reason)

Just wanted to point out to everyone that right now(or maybe forever) my internet won't load xat properly. It might be just a temporary thing, or xat is just too much for my internet >.<
I really don't know, hopefully its only temporary though.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
The votes are in!
Mick's Shadow Sneak-Based Mixed Greninja - 1
Meta's Crit Drapion - 2
Mick's Sturdy Baby Magnemite - 0
Nick's Perish Song Wigglytuff - 2

And we have a tie between Meta's Crit Drapion and Nick's Perish Song Wigglytuff.
We'll vote on the two of them……NOW!

Voting ends at 12:00 AM Saturday EST (GMT-4).

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Yes my wiggletuff getting some love and welcome new members

Hey guys this weekend I will be hosting a meet and greet session on the xat chat so everybody can get to know each other and battle wifi and ps just come on the xat chat around 1 pm est time

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Yes my wiggletuff getting some love and welcome new members

Hey guys this weekend I will be hosting a meet and greet session on the xat chat so everybody can get to know each other and battle wifi and ps just come on the xat chat around 1 pm est time

that sounds nice c:

also votan for that Crit Drapion~

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Putting down my vote for meta's drapion

epicdrill

Faced Nick in 2 games, won 1, lost 1. I think I have 191 points now.

Totaling my points for the first time since this post up here. I have 191 from before+either 10 or 30 depending on nick's rank from the battle post quoted below+10 for entering the clan tourney+50*6 for my tourney wins=511 or 531

One more win and one more loss against nick. ggs.

Meta, please update the ranks post, I'm not on there, and neither is nick or mick and probably some others aren't on there either.

EDIT:
Won against epic once and lost twice, thats 40points
Check the OP, the point system has changed. Apparently no more points for losses, and tournament battles are worth 50, I'm assuming that you would include a guild tournament battle as a tournament battle, not as a normal win.

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
This is so confusing, I'll just use the old system for the points I already got and then implement the new system for points I'll get in the future
I have 848 points

Actually since I got second in the guild tourny
I have 973points

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
This is so confusing, I'll just use the old system for the points I already got and then implement the new system for points I'll get in the future
I have 848 points

Actually since I got second in the guild tourny
I have 973points

Oi dont worry, your old points remain this new point system didnt go into affect until a couple of days ago.

Which means if you kept track of your points yourself, you're prolly really high now!

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
I knew there had to some source of food here somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.