• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
OI ALL OF YOU LISSEN UP

In order to confirm the points system and how many points everyone has i'll be asking everyone here that has kept up with their points to PM me their total. There is a new points system, yes, but to be fair with those of you have kept up since the dawn of time I wont be transferring yours over to the new one! Instead you'll keep your current total, but from here on out you will be using the new system alongside the newly updated battle form.

I am counting on you dudes to tell me the truth.

However, if you HAVEN'T kept up with your points dont worry, you can simply test battle me and i'll either put you in the 1'st or 2'nd rank, after the default rank of course!

If you do not choose to battle me you will be placed within the default rank by....y'know...default.

Thanks buddies, im tryin to straighten stuff out! Like always, if you have any questions do PM me!​

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Alright guys I would like to congratulate Epic for winning VO's first ever clan Tourney and for his prizes a banner and the ability to pick the next tounrey so lets give Epic a round of applause

Epicdrillbanner1_zpsdba7f7c3.png

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Alright guys I would like to congratulate Epic for winning VO's first ever clan Tourney and for his prizes a banner and the ability to pick the next tounrey so lets give Epic a round of applause

Congrats epic!

epicdrill

Thanks. The next tournament is Pacifistmons!
Banlist for Pacifistmons:
All moves that deal direct damage barring Struggle
Gengarite
Taunt
Heatran
Wish, Softboiled, Heal Order, Milk Drink, Roost, Recover, Rest, Slack Off, Synthesis, Morning Sun, and Moonlight.
Magic Guard

*Applauds* Yay Epic. Who is this Epic?...

Me. XD

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Thanks. The next tournament is Pacifistmons!
Banlist for Pacifistmons:
All moves that deal direct damage barring Struggle
Gengarite
Taunt
Heatran
Wish, Softboiled, Heal Order, Milk Drink, Roost, Recover, Rest, Slack Off, Synthesis, Morning Sun, and Moonlight.
Magic Guard

Me. XD

Well this is going to be interesting. Might as well try out a new tier :eek:

AnakBaé

Application Form
Name: AnakBae
PO/PS Name: Udin, Multatuli, Kutang, etc.
Wi-Fi Friend Code: Nope
Why you want to join: Nope
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: idc, so nope.
Battling Experience: 1/10
Referrer: MetalSonic, Woebegonenick, McHearth, 00swms, etc.

Yeahh I know I was an idiot for leaving, but I still have some time to spare so why not rejoining :]

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Application Form

Yeahh I know I was an idiot for leaving, but I still have some time to spare so why not rejoining :]

Woot Anak is back!

PO/PS Name?: blooismytutor
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: Nintendo banned wi-fi on my continent
Why you want to join?: I think you accidentally a word
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: I'm up to the 7th gym leader in X but she's pretty hard.
Battling Experience?: 3
Referrer?: Jesus sent me

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Application Form

Aw yeee the Anak is back~

c:

Accepted!

Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: I'm up to the 7th gym leader in X but she's pretty hard.

If Jesus sent you, you gotta be here for a reason!

Accepted as well!

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

Welcome!
Have fun or die :x

AnakBaé

Welcome to the clan. Check the xat to see clowns!

---

Rank?: Peasant
Oppnents Serebii name?: Woebegonenick
Opponent's Rank?: Lead
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 4-0 [?]
Your current point total:
How did u feel about it: Felt great

Win or Lose?: Lose
Score?: 3-0 [?]
How did u feel about it: jesus in heaven what kind of lando was that.

Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 3-0
How did u feel about it: Yah stall hate u too bro gg

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I really hope I don't regret this

PO/PS Name?: sunshinemaster
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 528414372294
Why you want to join?: MetalSonic asked me to join and last time I joined a guild I did nothing. Heck before tonight I had not even battled in upwards of 3 months I think, so I think I want to try this one more time, the guild seems solid and I know a few people from here. So hopefully this ends out ok
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: 0
Battling Experience?: 2/10 I understand how to battle, but I am not too good at it and I suck with team building really bad
Referrer?: MetalSonic

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light

Why you want to join?: MetalSonic asked me to join and last time I joined a guild I did nothing. Heck before tonight I had not even battled in upwards of 3 months I think, so I think I want to try this one more time, the guild seems solid and I know a few people from here. So hopefully this ends out ok
Battling Experience?: 2/10 I understand how to battle, but I am not too good at it and I suck with team building really bad

Welcome we will make sure your time here will be full of wonders and fun

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

Welcome to the clan!

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

Hola accepted, cmon in!

Erron Black

The Outlaw

Not you... Leafeon hater...

Lol, all jokes aside welcome ^w^ Hope you are just as confused and mindless as I am here :p
As McHearth says, Have fun or die, Have fun or I'll track you down, and the list goes on...

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Welcome we will make sure your time here will be full of wonders and fun
I sure hope its wonders and fun
Hola accepted, cmon in!
Welcome to the clan!
Thanks!
Not you... Leafeon hater...

Lol, all jokes aside welcome ^w^ Hope you are just as confused and mindless as I am here :p
As McHearth says, Have fun or die, Have fun or I'll track you down, and the list goes on...
I quite like Leafeon actually but Umbreon > Leafeon

And as for the confused part, I probably am just as confused as you

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
Application Form
Name: cinderkitteh
PO/PS Name: cinderkitteh
Wi-Fi Friend Code: 2552-2116-5058
Why you want to join: Seems entertaining
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0
Battling Experience: Enough that I know what is going on
Referrer: MetalSonic

Also, I vote for the Crit Drapion set. I've used a Sniper Kingdra set and it works pretty well, so I could see the Drapion working. Problem is, Drapion doesn't have Focus Energy in its movepool (with X/Y mechanics, Focus Energy combined with a Scope Lens makes you guaranteed to land a crit every time until you switch out) so it won't be as effective, but I'd like to see it! (p.s. sorry if it was too early for me to vote...)

Status
Not open for further replies.