• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
For Perish song to effectively kill everything, all pokemon with Soundproof must be eliminated to ensure everything will faint. A strong mixed attacker should take care of things, such as:
Aegislash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 78 Atk/156 SAtk
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Substitute/Shadow Sneak/Flash Cannon
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Ball

Also, I think I've gathered that one must battle a member of this clan to earn points, is that right?

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
For Perish song to effectively kill everything, all pokemon with Soundproof must be eliminated to ensure everything will faint. A strong mixed attacker should take care of things, such as:
Aegislash @ Leftovers
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Ball

Also, I think I've gathered that one must battle a member of this clan to earn points, is that right?

Yup, but you can also do other things!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Aegislash @ Leftovers
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Ball

Perish Song also works better when you can trap the opponent.
This standard set is good.
Considered for the second slot.

epicdrill

Aegislash @ Leftovers
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Def/252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Ball

I'd prefer a set with the bolded changes, for a few reasons. First, with Aegislash you want to maximize Special Attack, because Shadow Ball is your spammable attack. Second, you're slow, so maximize bulk. Third, most fairies in OU either take Steel neutrally or have much lower Def then SDef, so Iron Head is a better option.

Yes, I C/Ped the changes from the analysis that is coming up on Smogon. Deal with it.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Okay I'll nominate this

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roar / Ancient Power/ Stealth Rock

The most prominent threats to wigglytuff are a various of steel and poison types (scizor with bullet punch, gengar, etc) along with pokemon that can use those types of moves. Heatran is immune to posion and resists steel providing for a check to those aforementioned threats.

It also checks stuff that a team should always carry checks for in ou, such as talonflame and zard y(although some variants may be running eq)

Last edited:

AnakBaé

Sorry for not attending this meet and greet thing dudes. Johnny who is the neighbor of my cousin's brother in law got into a car accident and I had to attend.

---

Anyway, nominating this Aegi cuz fun:

move 1: Shadow Ball
move 2: King's Shield
move 3: Toxic
move 4: Substitute
ability: Stance Change
item: Leftovers
nature: Modest
evs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpA

Scizor, Poison, Blissey, enjoys wish support, or just being annoying as ****? Check.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I'd prefer a set with the bolded changes, for a few reasons. First, with Aegislash you want to maximize Special Attack, because Shadow Ball is your spammable attack. Second, you're slow, so maximize bulk. Third, most fairies in OU either take Steel neutrally or have much lower Def then SDef, so Iron Head is a better option.

Yes, I C/Ped the changes from the analysis that is coming up on Smogon. Deal with it.

I have no problem with that.
I'll put this in as it's own entry.

Okay I'll nominate this

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roar / Ancient Power/ Stealth Rock

The most prominent threats to wigglytuff are a various of steel and poison types (scizor with bullet punch, gengar, etc) along with pokemon that can use those types of moves. Heatran is immune to posion and resists steel providing for a check to those aforementioned threats.

It also checks stuff that a team should always carry checks for in ou, such as talonflame and zard y(although some variants may be running eq)

Anyway, nominating this Aegi cuz fun:

move 1: Shadow Ball
move 2: King's Shield
move 3: Toxic
move 4: Substitute
ability: Stance Change
item: Leftovers
nature: Modest
evs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpA

Scizor, Poison, Blissey, enjoys wish support, or just being annoying as ****? Check.

Slated. Thanxorus!

A lot of Submissions have been sent in.
I wonder if Wigglytuff can do without Aegislash variants.

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
Does Shadow Tag's effect still continue if the user switches out? If so, Shadow Tag Gothielle may be a good trapping partner for the Wigglytuff.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Does Shadow Tag's effect still continue if the user switches out? If so, Shadow Tag Gothielle may be a good trapping partner for the Wigglytuff.

Given that Wigglytuff does not have Shadow Tag, the opponent can always switch out as long as it has a teammate.
By the time Gothitelle drops in, it is likely the opponent has also decided to switch beforehand.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
OOOOIIII

If all goes according to plan, tomorrow should be the day the Pacifistmons Tourney begins! If you dont know what that's all about then read up on it when I post it and the rules, yeah?

or read this
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pacifistmons.3501123/

~~~

Also for you Wi-Fi dudes, i'll be hosting a neat giveaway this coming Tuesday or Wednesday. It's a very hard to get mon in a foreign ball, and it'll be female, which is parta why it'd be kinda hard, but I gotta give back to you dudes for bein so coo. cinderkitteh helped me with the idea, since she's like, a top breeder I believe so thank her the MOST. -w-

huphup

Salute

;_;7

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
OOOOIIII

If all goes according to plan, tomorrow should be the day the Pacifistmons Tourney begins! If you dont know what that's all about then read up on it when I post it and the rules, yeah?

or read this
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pacifistmons.3501123/

~~~

Also for you Wi-Fi dudes, i'll be hosting a neat giveaway this coming Tuesday or Wednesday. It's a very hard to get mon in a foreign ball, and it'll be female, which is parta why it'd be kinda hard, but I gotta give back to you dudes for bein so coo. cinderkitteh helped me with the idea, since she's like, a top breeder I believe so thank her the MOST. -w-

huphup

Salute

;_;7

Finally, the tournament is going to start.
-and thanks cinderkitteh!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
MetalSonic wanted me to post this and Post I did.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-128947840

My 3 6th Gen Ubers and RU verses their odd Gimmicky team.

Rank?: Butler :D
Opponents Serebii name?: MetalSonic
Opponent's Rank?: Leader
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 3-0
Your current point total? Yes
How did u feel about it?: Interesting battle... Very Gimmicky team ^.^ Which was fun.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Rank?: Rank 4
Oppnents Serebii name?: Conquer Phoenix
Opponent's Rank?: Co-leader
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 5-0
Your current point total? 1358
How did u feel about it?: GG

AnakBaé

I like the way you think :3

They say that great minds think alike. *raises glass*

---

Anyway I have full summer schedule again starting tomorrow, so I'll be as good as dead until early August. Deuces. -c-
P.S. Whoever you are. If I owe you some arts, I will finish em as soon possible. dw.

Status
Not open for further replies.