• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Application Form
Name: Degnan
PO/PS Name: Degnan
Wi-Fi Friend Code: 5472-7862-7414
Why you want to join: I used to play in clans a lot four years ago; I just got pokemon x so I got back into it.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: I don't think any.
Battling Experience: A good amount, not too much.
Referrer: NA

Welcome to our club

hop on the xat chat if you are free
http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad

golem12

Dragon Trainer
welcome new dude

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Alright guys with poke bank out I will be updating the trade shop and this week's pokemon

Alright the next ccat is tired between lc and uu one more and we get our next ccat

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Application Form
Why you want to join: I used to play in clans a lot four years ago; I just got pokemon x so I got back into it.

Welcome man!

The only pokemon games I have are for GameBoy ;.;
Yea that's right, I'm that old :p

AnakBaé

Application Form
Welcome dude.
Alright guys with poke bank out I will be updating the trade shop and this week's pokemon
Alright the next ccat is tired between lc and uu one more and we get our next ccat
u said UU got 3 votes while LC got 2. Whats the hell :L

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Guys, friggen Kyurem-Black is UU :O
Lets build a team around that

Unless I'm mistaken and its not?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Nominating this cause Azelf > all.

482.gif

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Timid - Levitate
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp. Def
-Psyshock
-Shadow Ball
-Dazzling Gleam
-Nasty Plot

Remember NP Azelf from DPPt? Well he's back with a vengeance. No longer does he have to rely on Hidden Power (Fighting) to muscle past Dark types thanks to a new toy he received from the transition to XY; Dazzling Gleam. While he was unfortunately denied Fairy typing despite obviously being a god damn fairy (Gamefreak logic...), after a Nasty Plot boost and fired off of a base 125 Sp. Atk Dazzling Gleam doesn't even need STAB to put a dent in just about anything. Here's how he matches up against some of the common Darks I imagine we'll see in UU.

+2 252 SpA Azelf Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon: 740-872 (227.6 - 268.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO <--- BAM. OHKO'd even without a boost.
+2 252 SpA Azelf Dazzling Gleam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Houndoom: 204-241 (69.8 - 82.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO <--- If it switches in on Nasty Plot Azelf might have problems. Otherwise it's 2HKO'd and outsped without any problems.
+2 252 SpA Azelf Dazzling Gleam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Weavile: 388-458 (137.5 - 162.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 SpA Azelf Dazzling Gleam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Honchkrow: 566-668 (140 - 165.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO <--- Switching directly into DG is fatal, however if it comes in on Psyshock or Shadow Ball it can threaten a Sucker Punch.
+2 252 SpA Azelf Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Scrafty: 600-708 (221.4 - 261.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO <-- Again, GG'd without a boost.
+2 252 SpA Azelf Dazzling Gleam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Umbreon: 204-242 (51.7 - 61.4%) -- 96.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery <--- Almost a guaranteed 2HKO. In return Umbreon's Foul Play fails to OHKO most of the time assuming 0 Attack IVs and an Attack hindering nature. Either way he doesn't want to switch into DG.

The rest of his moveset is pretty self explanatory. Psyshock is a sturdy STAB that wrecks Special walls (+2 252 SpA Azelf Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 337-397 (47.8 - 56.3%) -- 85.9% chance to 2HKO) and in general is very useful in a tier ridden with Keldeo and Terrakion, and Shadow Ball is coverage, scoring OHKOs on stuff like Chandelure, Doublade, and offensive Cofagrigus and 2HKOing Dusclops. I usually give him a Focus Sash cause he can't take hits for jack all, but a Life Orb is a sturdy alternative that guarantees 2HKOs on Houndoom and Umbreon while boosting the power of his Psyshocks and Shadow Balls. In terms of team support he'd absolutely love a Dual Screener and hazard setter to turn 2HKOs into OHKOs and make set-up that much easier. In addition Azelf's speed tier seems to attract fast Scarfers, so someone who can handle Scarf Terrakion and Keldeo and whatnot would be beneficial as well. A sturdy Dark type that doesn't mind taking Sucker Punches and Shadow Sneaks would also benefit him very well.

Alright so that's all. #Azelfforpres2016 #hashtagsareforinsecureteenageconformists​

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Nominating this cause Azelf > all.

482.gif

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Timid - Levitate
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp. Def
-Psyshock
-Shadow Ball
-Dazzling Gleam
-Nasty Plot​

Yo thats the same exact set my Azelf's rocking! In all honesty, I dont mind who we build around but Azelf sounds cool.
I'dve said Bisharp buuut he's too busy GETTIN THE RECOGITION HE DESERVES.

Dazzling Gleam truly is a godsend for Azelf tho.​

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Yo thats the same exact set my Azelf's rocking! In all honesty, I dont mind who we build around but Azelf sounds cool.
I'dve said Bisharp buuut he's too busy GETTIN THE RECOGITION HE DESERVES.

Dazzling Gleam truly is a godsend for Azelf tho.

Bisharp is amazing even in OU, just saying. Ironically I don't think anyone benefited more from the Defog buff.

Ladder requirements for points need to be updated to reflect the new system. Getting a ranking of 1850 is absurd with the new PS system.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-85261042

Absol 2 op ban pls

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
What Kyurem Black is BL? hmm, that's weird i'm pretty sure I read that its UU :/ Then again it was dated January 2, so yeah.
I guess we could do Azelf.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
What Kyurem Black is BL? hmm, that's weird i'm pretty sure I read that its UU :/ Then again it was dated January 2, so yeah.
I guess we could do Azelf.

Think it was the 4th that they bumped it up.

I'm pretty sure I used to joke about Kyurem-B in UU, now it actually happened for a while.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Yo divine you dont think we should slash Fire Blast/Flamethrower next to Shadow Ball? Are Steel types prevalent down there?

Nope. I thought about that but that leaves us unable to hit a lot of common stuff like Chandelure and Victini, and all the Steels that Azelf wants to hit (Doublade, Jirachi, etc.) are hit hard by Shadow Ball too.

Now in OU that's a different story. Fire Blast/Flamethrower is basically mandatory if you want to run Azelf in OU cause you've got Scizor, Ferrothorn, Skarmory, and Forretress to deal with, but those threats aren't present in UU.

The one thing I would consider is Thunderbolt over Shadow Ball, which would sacrifice coverage for the ability to reliably beat bulky Waters (or maybe Energy Ball depending on how prevalent Quagsire and Swampert are).

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
What do you think about umbreon and meg gard for partners?

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Nope. I thought about that but that leaves us unable to hit a lot of common stuff like Chandelure and Victini, and all the Steels that Azelf wants to hit (Doublade, Jirachi, etc.) are hit hard by Shadow Ball too.

Now in OU that's a different story. Fire Blast/Flamethrower is basically mandatory if you want to run Azelf in OU cause you've got Scizor, Ferrothorn, Skarmory, and Forretress to deal with, but those threats aren't present in UU.

The one thing I would consider is Thunderbolt over Shadow Ball, which would sacrifice coverage for the ability to reliably beat bulky Waters (or maybe Energy Ball depending on how prevalent Quagsire and Swampert are).

DW we'll just run Grass Knot Togekiss -w-

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
I believe Togekiss is OU?

Status
Not open for further replies.