• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Name: busterj99
PO/PS Name: busterj99
Wi-Fi Friend Code: 4613-6391-9450
Why you want to join: Pokemon related fun
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0
Battling Experience: 6?
Referrer: myself

AnakBaé

Welcome Buster. Hop to the xat to see some clowns. jk we're srs bzns.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

Yo welcome bro

Lets get this CCAT rollin' peeps
So far we got:

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Timid - Levitate
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp. Def
-Psyshock
-Shadow Ball
-Dazzling Gleam
-Nasty Plot

Umbreon @Leftovers
Synchronize - Calm
252 HP, 4 Def, 252 Sp. Def
-Wish
-Foul Play
-Toxic
-Protect

Florges @ Leftovers
Flower Veil - Calm
252 HP, 252 Sp. Def, 4 Sp. Atk
-Wish
-Aromatherapy
-Moonblast
-Protect / Hidden Power (Fire)

I'm thinking we need something physical yea? (This is UU btw)

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Pfft we haven't voted on either yet! That's way too fast, if we go that fast we're sure to leave holes and stuff. xD

Nick if time isnt with you, would you want me to take up this CCAT? I have MINIMAL experience so ill write things up in detail and everyone can just go on with their lives and become firefighters.

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
UU CCAT THINGY

Yup its time for another CCAT! So soon after the other, but teambuilding requires constant attention or else you start SUCKING so here we go!

Okay so, so far we have...

482.gif

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Timid - Levitate
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp. Def
-Nasty Plot
-Psyshock
-Shadow Ball
-Dazzling Gleam

This set suggested by Divine allows us for some pretty unique coverage in Psychic/Ghost/Fairy. Im sure you're all familiar with Azelf, gen 4 menace, harboring absolutely destructive tendencies with 125/125 offenses and 115 speed. With the new gen, comes the new type; Fairy and now that Azelf gains access to Dazzling Gleam and Steel no longer resists Ghost/Dark, the coverage it gets with these three moves is pretty exceptional! Unfortunately his bulks leaves a lot to be desired, but buildin Azelf around his strengths (and speed) should allow us to make the most of his sweepin abilities I hope. Plus there's Focus Sash. ^^

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?623954-Veneno-Oscuridad&p=16941456#post16941456

The original Azelf post with awesome calcs in case you're curious.​

Now that we've gone over what we officially have, we're gonna have to go over what we need now. Priority Dark/Ghost is always a thing and Azelf doesnt need any of that when killin stuff so we're gonna need somethin to take that well enough. We've already gone over Florges and Umbreon and they seem like gr8 choices. But which one gets the win? Who are you more comfy with? If you gotta repost a set, do it and pls elaborate on what it brings to the table. Sorry Mick and Divine bout that part just copy and paste it! ^^;

EVERYONE JUST TAKE YOUR DAMN TIME

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Umbreon @Leftovers
Synchronize - Calm
252 HP, 4 Def, 252 Sp. Def
-Wish
-Foul Play
-Toxic
-Protect

Well this was the umbreon set that I nominated....we could change wish to moonlight and add heal bell in there if we want to though.

I was talking to meleikpi in the xat last night and we agreed that a mega aggron set would be nice also (he was supposed to post it but he hasn't yet)
It's a stealth rock attacker set

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Since I nominated Azelf in the first place I'll back McHearth's Umbreon instead of nominating anything of my own. However I'd like to slash Heal Bell next to Toxic depending on whether or not we run Florges.

larrry

Application Form
Name: larrry
PO/PS Name: larrry Gsx
Wi-Fi Friend Code: 0533-6027-3700
Why you want to join: because I have been looking for a group where I can battle with skilled people and have fun.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0 =$ I just joined serebii, don't really know much about it yet.
Battling Experience: Pretty good I guess
Referrer: MetalSonic

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Application Form
Why you want to join: because I have been looking for a group where I can battle with skilled people and have fun.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0 =$ I just joined serebii, don't really know much about it yet.

Welcome to the guild, hop on the xat to chat or battle :)

I'm nominating:

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- X-Scissor

Terrakion works great in tandem with Azelf, destroying Dark and Bug types, as well as smashing the special walls like Blissey. Justified takes advantage of Dark moves aimed at Azelf, and this is great with Scarf. CC and SE are great dual stabs and Earthquake makes cool EdgeQuake coverage. X-Scissor idk, maybe to get rid of Psychic types or whatever.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Application Form

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here, yeah? -w-

Welcome to the guild, hop on the xat to chat or battle :)

I'm nominating:

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- X-Scissor

Terrakion works great in tandem with Azelf, destroying Dark and Bug types, as well as smashing the special walls like Blissey. Justified takes advantage of Dark moves aimed at Azelf, and this is great with Scarf. CC and SE are great dual stabs and Earthquake makes cool EdgeQuake coverage. X-Scissor idk, maybe to get rid of Psychic types or whatever.

Wow Terrakions UU right now, that still gets me and I honestly wasnt expecting Terrakion right now, but an offensive approach is always coo

So far we have two nominees, takin hits/healing things is Umbreon and punishing with dual STABS and revenge killin prowess is Terrakion. Anyone else?? Be sure to bold your nomination/nominee!

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Iron Head actually works better than X-Scissor these days, giving us reliable 2/0HKOs on just about every Fairy we're likely to encounter. In fact X-Scissor Terrakion is really just a relic of the days where every team had a Reuniclus or an Alakazam on it.

AnakBaé

Yo dudes I kinda tweaked our last CCAT if anyone here still minds it.
exceptnotrlyijustaddedghostdarkfight

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-87192354
this mans team on preview was scary

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-87197978
and i think i mightve found my long lost twin with this one
it confused me in the end

A9r12.png

Come on dude u're almost there. Vote for the bannn, or don't tell me u already have :|

I wanna battle someone on X and Y
If its showdown then sure. Go to our xat for an easier way to get battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.