• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
OKAY NOMINATIONS ARE OVER I SHALL NOW WRITE UP THE TWO MONS WE HAVE PICKED AND WE WILL THEN VOTE ON THEM VIA BOLD BASED TEXT.

Aight.

Here are the choices for our second mon.

umbreon_sprite_by_hotblackangel-d34ipck.gif

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp.Def / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Protect/Heal Bell

This Umbreon set is standard. Umbreons always come out walling and it usually annoys with its Toxic stall stuff. Providing a resistance to two of Azelfs weaknesses, immense Special bulk and a moveset that helps to ensure the team stays healthy and boosting, he seems like a pretty solid choice for next partner. Wish is for stayin healthy for him and the team. Foul Play demolishes powerful phys attackers like Darmanitan and Doublade, Toxic has always been there for you and Protect can ofc be used in tandem with Toxic to create wonderful stall. However, should we feel like the team could use Heal Bell support its slashed as well so yea!

QKP97.gif

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- X-Scissor/Iron Head

And then there's Terrakion. Eating up pesky bug moves and dark moves with Justified he's comin in with a respectable STAB alongside 129 base atk. More of an offensive approach, he simply bashes through things with your choice move. His revenge killing prowess has always been feared and respected, especially with a Choice Scarf. Dual STAB is pretty self explanatory, Earthquake is there to compliment with EdgeQuake and deal with Doublade again and the choice between X-Scissor and Iron Head is there for your preference. X-Scissor allows us to hit new UU threat Latias more reliably then SE while Iron Head gives us an edge against the new Fairy types which are pretty troublesome and yea.

Nominated mons are ready 4 votin! Its simple, all you gotta do is bold your pick in a reply and ur pretty set. Voting ends in like, maybe two days?

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Can we vote on what we nominated?
If so, I vote Umbreon

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Umbreon please and thank you and kind I vote for our mega to

I also want to shoot this idea to you guys about today and the next few days we all get on the xat chat and battle each other for fun and laughs and team building

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Application Form
Name: Arcos
PO/PS Name: Arcos
Wi-Fi Friend Code: Maybe later :)
Why you want to join: I want to get better at battling and friends are here :)
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues:
Battling Experience: 6/10
Referrer: Everyone lol :)

I also vote for umbreon for the CCAT. I love the CCAT team I used it :)

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Application Form
Name: Arcos
PO/PS Name: Arcos
Wi-Fi Friend Code: Maybe later :)
Why you want to join: I want to get better at battling and friends are here :)
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues:
Battling Experience: 6/10
Referrer: Everyone lol :)

I also vote for umbreon for the CCAT. I love the CCAT team I used it :)

Wait this current one? It's not even finished yet! :0

Welcome though. Umbreon's pretty popular.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
I know I took the Pokemon that you have so far and added the umbreon set lol :)

I think he means the first CCAT we made for ou, Nick hasn't put Landy T as the last pokemon yet

AnakBaé

x420 bleach it

Code:
Application Form
Name: James
PO/PS Name: Smitty
Wi-Fi Friend Code: 1177-7777-6819
Why you want to join: Need more competitive battles
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0
Battling Experience: Very, very much
Referrer: Nobody..

AnakBaé

Code:
Application Form
Name: James
PO/PS Name: Smitty
Wi-Fi Friend Code: 1177-7777-6819
Why you want to join: Need more competitive battles
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0
Battling Experience: Very, very much
Referrer: Nobody..
Welcome to da clan. Make sure to check our xat to get battles and stuff.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Well guess who wins?

umbreon_sprite_by_hotblackangel-d34ipck.gif

Umbreon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp.Def / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Protect/Heal Bell

By quite the landslide to. 5 to 0, so guess you dudes really like the defensiveness he brings.

What do we put on now? So far we have Azelf and Umbreon and it is centering around Azelf in this UU flavored CCAT sooo...heres the team so far for reference! Think through your choice carefully! 3'rd partner nominees are up.

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball

Umbreon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Protect

Also I might drop in activity by a lot a lot so in case that happens someone might have to take on this CCAT. Sorry in advance, I was kinda enjoyin it. ;-;

McDanger

Guys posting the chat link in the thread is not allowed it against the rules. Add it to your signature and redirect the new people to your signature for a link.

-00swms

This dont do it again

For the CCAT i suggest something so any keldeo with icy wind doesnt destroy the team such as Amoonguss seeing as Unbreon destroys any offensive momentum that we could have

Status
Not open for further replies.