• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Here's my nom again for some people who missed it:

I'm nominating:

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- X-Scissor/Iron Head

Terrakion works great in tandem with Azelf, destroying Dark and Bug types, as well as smashing the special walls like Blissey. Justified takes advantage of Dark moves aimed at Azelf, and this is great with Scarf. CC and SE are great dual stabs and Earthquake makes cool EdgeQuake coverage. X-Scissor idk, maybe to get rid of Psychic types or whatever. Azelf also absorbs Ground and Psychic moves.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Porygon-Z Hyper Beam vs. +6 252 HP / 252+ SpD Blissey through Light Screen: 41-49 (5.7 - 6.8%) -- possibly the worst move ever

Gonna make a team around Calm Mind Light Screen Blissey now.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Beat Anak 1-0 in random battle. GG! Is this good for a form for a battle?
Total points:15

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Beat Woebgonick 3-0 and 2-0 and Arcos in a randbat but I forgot the score tbh. Beat Afrothunder in our first match in forever 4-0. GG's dudes

Current clan points: 596

VV +15

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Okay I should be on this thingy now that my life stuff is okay

So the two Pokemon we'll be voting on are Florges and Terrakion, yeah?

What? no we're voting on slowpoke and farfetch'd
actually yes ur right x.x

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Hey I would like to purpose a event if yall want to

A in game battle day where we just use in game teams they don't have to be ev trained or anything like that but it would be fun to do somethings different once in a while

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

A in game battle day where we just use in game teams they don't have to be ev trained or anything like that but it would be fun to do somethings different once in a while

What is this "in-game non EV trained team" blasphemy of which you speak?

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

The only pokemon games I have are gen 3 games, so this isn't going to work for me :c

AnakBaé

Screw that, we need to do another Skype chat and battle each other or battle some noons on the ladder while hearing Zero's self proclaimed "radio voice".
Other than that, we need a tour :]

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
TIME TO VOTE FOR 3RD PARTNER

lets make it concise

florges.png

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy/Hidden Power Fire

Ahh nice sp.def wallin, can hit back with surprising force via 112 base Sp.Atk and'll just take most Sp.Def hits like they're nothin alongside Umbreon. Also grants us a real fighting resist and a bug one as well! Wish/Protect is self explanatory, Moonblast is OFFENSIVE and Aromatherapy is there cause no one likes status but could actually be slashes over with HP Fire should we opt for it on Umbreon. No EV's listed cause we were talkin about makin some sorta defensive spread and im not sure how that'd go down since I dont do UU much anymore but it would be nice against M-Absol. >.<

621.png

Amoonguss @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Clear Smog/Foul Play
- Giga Drain
- Stun Spore/Synthesis

Amoongus is among us. His great bulk with a defensive spread sounds coo cause it'd be pretty appreciated since it helps sponge all those fightings like Hera and Mien. He can also be pretty nifty with his double status shenanigans, making the opp much easier to deal with when their para'd/asleep. Double status is there to form that sweet statusy crippling that Amoongus loves, Clear Smog is there so we can get rid of boosting mons dreams of boosting, but Foul Play could be used to get big damage on physical boosters (M-Absol) and lastly Synthesis is slashed alongside Stun Spore in case we dont have the time to be regenaswitching.

AAAND VOTE

Remember to BOLD your vote​

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Was Keldeo bumped up too?

idk was it :0

TIME TO VOTE FOR 3RD PARTNER

lets make it concise

florges.png

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy/Hidden Power Fire

Ahh nice sp.def wallin, can hit back with surprising force via 112 base Sp.Atk and'll just take most Sp.Def hits like they're nothin alongside Umbreon. Also grants us a real fighting resist and a bug one as well! Wish/Protect is self explanatory, Moonblast is OFFENSIVE and Aromatherapy is there cause no one likes status but could actually be slashes over with HP Fire should we opt for it on Umbreon. No EV's listed cause we were talkin about makin some sorta defensive spread and im not sure how that'd go down since I dont do UU much anymore but it would be nice against M-Absol. >.<

621.png

Amoonguss @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Clear Smog/Foul Play
- Giga Drain
- Stun Spore/Synthesis

Amoongus is among us. His great bulk with a defensive spread sounds coo cause it'd be pretty appreciated since it helps sponge all those fightings like Hera and Mien. He can also be pretty nifty with his double status shenanigans, making the opp much easier to deal with when their para'd/asleep. Double status is there to form that sweet statusy crippling that Amoongus loves, Clear Smog is there so we can get rid of boosting mons dreams of boosting, but Foul Play could be used to get big damage on physical boosters (M-Absol) and lastly Synthesis is slashed alongside Stun Spore in case we dont have the time to be regenaswitching.

AAAND VOTE

Remember to BOLD your vote​

QUOTED FOR NEW PAGE

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Um okay I thought we were already voting but whatever.
Do you really think amoonguss can check M-Absol with foul play? :/
If it can im all for it but im not sure.
All you uu experts out there, can it?

Absol fire blast anyone?

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Like I said, checking M-Absol with Amoonguss is ridiculous. Not only can M-Absol bounce back Spore/Stun Spore/Toxic, but it can set up Sword's Dance on it or just blow it away with Fire Blast, while there is absolutely nothing Amoonguss can do in return.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Um okay I thought we were already voting but whatever.
Do you really think amoonguss can check M-Absol with foul play? :/
If it can im all for it but im not sure.
All you uu experts out there, can it?

Absol fire blast anyone?

pfft no were in the which-one-were-picking-for-new-partner part

Like I said, checking M-Absol with Amoonguss is ridiculous. Not only can M-Absol bounce back Spore/Stun Spore/Toxic, but it can set up Sword's Dance on it or just blow it away with Fire Blast, while there is absolutely nothing Amoonguss can do in return.

HAD TO PICK SOMETHIN

FLORGES VOTES Y/N

and w8 a tic it can at least Foul Play/Clear Smog any set up attempts <<

I TOLD YOU DUDES TO PICK DEFENSIVE ARCANINE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.