• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnakBaé

Application Form
Name: John Wallrein
PO/PS Name: John Wallrein
Wi-Fi Friend Code: nah
Why you want to join: remember guys around here
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: ?
Battling Experience: Bunch back in the 5th gen, have yet to play 6th gen
Referrer: nah

Ohey been a while John. Welcome to the clan.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
^Lost to Volc in that match, beat Nick 4-0

Current clan points: 522

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
I feel bad for the CCAT cuz it has no banner and lacks the attention. :L
Use this instead:
wEzG.png

Hey wow that looks awesome man! :p
And its meta's job to continue the ccat :p

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Use this instead:
wEzG.png

*yoink*

thank u my liege for this design you have bestowed upon us I shall grace all my official CCAT posts with it from here on out

Hey wow that looks awesome man! :p
And its meta's job to continue the ccat :p

h-hey im just a lil busy during the weekend

but yeah, what are pokemen were gonna be votin on? I see Mega-Absol and Mega-Aggron potentially and id might as well put in my Nidoking set.

Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Use this instead:
wEzG.png

Aww cute.

Nidoking wat. Is Keldeo still in UU? Cause if so Nidoking is a bad idea IMO. If we go with a physically defensive spread I believe Florges risks being 2HKO'd by Specs Hydro Pump.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Aww cute.

Nidoking wat. Is Keldeo still in UU? Cause if so Nidoking is a bad idea IMO. If we go with a physically defensive spread I believe Florges risks being 2HKO'd by Specs Hydro Pump.

Wow he is I just checked and UU is filled with things that Keldeo simply doesnt like. I still think Nido's a good choice, I mean, just one poke shouldnt deter him from being a nice choice! He still does lot of good things like absorb t-spikes, set up rocks and just be a hard hitter.

You know who I just remember was UU? Hawlucha.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
I don't get using nidoking as a spec hitter though, I mean 85 base stat? x.x Is that good for uu or something? Not to mention its abysmal speed...

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I don't get using nidoking as a spec hitter though, I mean 85 base stat? x.x Is that good for uu or something? Not to mention its abysmal speed...
Sheer Force makes up for its lackluster Sp. Atk, and it has a much bigger Special arsenal than its physical movepool.

I still don't like it, I'll come up with my own nomination later.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
welcome to all new people.

btw is there anyone who has completed their x y pokedex or wants to complete it because i am busy on it and i am bit stuck on some pokes

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
So far we have my nomination only I think. Cmon, Nidoking's still got it in em. A little horse shouldnt be enough to deter the king he owns them. ;-;

Sheer Force+Life Orb gives it a pretty sizeable sp.atk stat I think

welcome to all new people.

btw is there anyone who has completed their x y pokedex or wants to complete it because i am busy on it and i am bit stuck on some pokes

Wow that shiny charm is so much work
and then you have to work AFTERWARDS for a shiny! What do you need though?

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
So far we have my nomination only I think. Cmon, Nidoking's still got it in em. A little horse shouldnt be enough to deter the king he owns them. ;-;

Sheer Force+Life Orb gives it a pretty sizeable sp.atk stat I think

Wow that shiny charm is so much work
and then you have to work AFTERWARDS for a shiny! What do you need though?

What do you mean that your nidoking set is the only nomination? What about that mega aggron set I posted?

Application Form
Name: Shawn/Sean
PO/PS Name: ShawnTheTrainer
Wi-Fi Friend Code: I don't do Wi-Fi
Why you want to join: I miss the sense of community clans used to give me. Especially the small ones.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0
Battling Experience: I have played on and off since gen 4, so 7/10
Referrer:

AnakBaé

Application Form
Name: Shawn/Sean
PO/PS Name: ShawnTheTrainer
Wi-Fi Friend Code: I don't do Wi-Fi
Why you want to join: I miss the sense of community clans used to give me. Especially the small ones.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0
Battling Experience: I have played on and off since gen 4, so 7/10
Referrer:
Welcome to the clan! Be sure to check our xat for battle n stuff.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Er. What is the xat exactly?

Hey welcome man! :p
If you're looking for the xat you can find the link to it in the signature of a guy named Volcer (we're not allowed to post the link to it for some reason)

Actually scratch that, it looks like its not in his signature x.x

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
Sorry guys I've been sick/busy last few days with life. Also very soon I'll be making our tournament thread soon.

-00swms

Status
Not open for further replies.