• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
GG I love are day battles

slowpoke.gif

pawniard.gif

teddiursa.gif

Please vote on one poke but if we get the same number of votes then we will choose both

Now potw
breloom.gif

You know what I vote for :p SLOWPOKE lets go!

EDIT:
Won against nick 2-0.
GG.
I have 327 points now

Last edited:

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Application Form
Name: Loco1234
PO/PS Name: Loco1234
Wi-Fi Friend Code: I doesn't have 3DS =/
Why you want to join: I've actually got time for Pokemons and I remember lots of good times with clans. And I'm rusty, so that needs to get knocked off. This gen's gone pretty well though.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: Haven't tried any, so... 0
Battling Experience: Competitively since mid-late Gen 4. I'd put myself around a 5 now, not quite what I used to be but less rusty than I was a few weeks ago.
Referrer: *Points to MetalSonic* That one

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Application Form
Why you want to join: I've actually got time for Pokemons and I remember lots of good times with clans. And I'm rusty, so that needs to get knocked off. This gen's gone pretty well though.
Battling Experience: Competitively since mid-late Gen 4. I'd put myself around a 5 now, not quite what I used to be but less rusty than I was a few weeks ago.

Technically you haven't been approved yet, but I doubt ur not going to be so welcome!
I remember you from AA btw, do you remember me? :p

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Conforming gg

Here you go Meta
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-97668691
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-97671748
and that is one for the slow and poke

10/10 BATTLES TRULY A SWEEP

Application Form

Yo you are accepted! Thanks 4 joinin!

I vote for slowpoke...not sure what were voting for bit Ima still vote for it anyway

It's for LC CCAT and I vote for Pawniard

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Technically you haven't been approved yet, but I doubt ur not going to be so welcome!
I remember you from AA btw, do you remember me? :p

Definitely remember you bro! How's it going?

LC CCAT? Sounds fun! Hm... I kinda wanna try Corphish on a LC team, STAB Adaptability Crabhammer hits like a train and it gets access to DD while hitting the magic 14 Speed.

Yeah, I vote Corphish. And I feel like I really have to try it on mu own LC team now haha

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Won against nick 1-0
GG.
I have 344 points now

And i'm doing pretty good loco :p

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Voting Slowpoke cause I hate Pawniard and whoever even suggested Corphish needs to be publicly executed.

That was me, I've actually tried it, it's quite fun. Reasonably effective too, in my experience. 1 DD and Crabhammer starts really hurting.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
That was me, I've actually tried it, it's quite fun. Reasonably effective too, in my experience. 1 DD and Crabhammer starts really hurting.

Where'd I put that 12 guage...

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Where'd I put that 12 guage...

It isn't the best sweeper in LC, but then I've been following the latest CAP. All about making less-used mons work. I've taken it into other tiers.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Can I nominate Gravity Staryu or is it too late?

STARYU kidding me??

I dont think you understand the GRAVITY of the situation our CCAT's in atm. We're past the nominee stage, but that set does sound nifty. -w-

Trick Room Slowpoke sounds nifty to and if we're building around any Slowpoke, it's probably gonna be that one.
or pawniard

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
STARYU kidding me??

I dont think you understand the GRAVITY of the situation our CCAT's in atm. We're past the nominee stage, but that set does sound nifty. -w-

Trick Room Slowpoke sounds nifty to and if we're building around any Slowpoke, it's probably gonna be that one.
or pawniard

We COULD do both pawniard and slowpoke on the same team, they have pretty good synergy with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.