• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
STARYU kidding me??

I dont think you understand the GRAVITY of the situation our CCAT's in atm. We're past the nominee stage, but that set does sound nifty. -w-

Trick Room Slowpoke sounds nifty to and if we're building around any Slowpoke, it's probably gonna be that one.
or pawniard

This made my day even more than finding out what a joke my astronomy midterm was.

I quite like Pawniard too, haven't tried it in LC but I know Bisharp dominates in OU.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Won against nick 1-0.
GG.
I have 366 points now

00swms

Chaos Theory
Take a Bite

Update

I'll personally starting this new event that will be held once month, and the name for it "Take a Bite" it were recognize a member of the guild. Tell them why they have earned this award as an accomplishment.

-00swms

00swms

Chaos Theory
Application Form
Name:Sun Walker
PO/PS Name:**** that mean
Wi-Fi Friend Code:none
Why you want to join:It is time
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues:0
Battling Experience:0
Referrer:00swms

This this is an alt account, and with that Nick is the first member ever to be banned from the guild, and soon will be updated to have him added as banned member.

-00swms

Epouvantail

the taste
woops forogt this

Name: Epouvantail
PO/PS Name: it changes a lot but itll prolly have san in it
Wi-Fi Friend Code: N/A
Why you want to join: got a lot of friends here
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0
Battling Experience: idk ive been doing battles since late 2011 comp-wise so im prolly decent by now
Referrer: 00swms, anakbae, my heart

The captain always goes down with his ship. Remember me for the man I was, not the man I've become. ;_;7

00swms

Chaos Theory
woops forogt this

Name: Epouvantail
PO/PS Name: it changes a lot but itll prolly have san in it
Wi-Fi Friend Code: N/A
Why you want to join: got a lot of friends here
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0
Battling Experience: idk ive been doing battles since late 2011 comp-wise so im prolly decent by now
Referrer: 00swms, anakbae, my heart

The captain always goes down with his ship. Remember me for the man I was, not the man I've become. ;_;7

Accepted into the guild of darkness.

-00swms

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Sorry bout the absence had physical training or something, and i'm not sure what happened but im kinda conflicted about it. :c

Goodbye nick, was fun having you in the clan. Good luck with whatever you do in the future.

Also, who's in charge of the next tournament now? Meta?

Hmm, ill speak it over w/Zero and all that jazz!

So I don't think I'm getting that gale wings fletchling from Nick then...

Dun wury i got u covered

omg i won the bear challenge! (Beating meta's previous record: 1412)
I want my name to be engraved in the all prestigious and all inspiring Veneno Insecurdad Hall of Fame for eternity!

i31t.png

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-98615662
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-98618786
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-98922455
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-98935620

AHAHAHAHA FINALLY

AND DW CLAN ITS ALL GONNA BE ALRIGHT JUST BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
OI

Golem your Safari Ball Kangaskhan is ready!

Egg moves
Double-Edge/Focus Punch/Disable

~~~

Scuba your poke ball Fletchling is ready!

Egg moves?
erm not really
poke ball is best ball for Fletchling anyways

They're already competitively viable so dw about that. If any of you dudes are still wanting that Poison Heal Breloom, let me know! It has eggmove Focus Punch and Drain Punch also comes in a nice fitting Friend Ball.

~~~

ALSO

What set is it we're running for that Slowpoke? I'll take it from here, but Mick you didnt really specify. ;-;​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.