• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Let's go with the basic defensive pivot set.

079.gif

Slowpoke @ Eviolite
Bold - Regenerator
196 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 116 SpD
-Scald
-Slack Off
-Psychic
-Toxic/Thunder Wave/Yawn

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Let's go with the basic defensive pivot set.

079.gif

Slowpoke @ Eviolite
Bold - Regenerator
-Scald
-Slack Off
-Psychic
-Toxic/Thunder Wave/Yawn

I guess defensive really is the best option for slowpoke even though I would like to make him an attacker (he's just too slow :'() and trick room sounds gimmicky
And here is some uu action
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uubeta-99449551

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I guess defensive really is the best option for slowpoke even though I would like to make him an attacker (he's just too slow :'() and trick room sounds gimmicky
And here is some uu action
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uubeta-99449551

Well if you want a gimmicky attacker...

079.gif

Slowpoke @ Eviolite
Bold - Regenerator
196 HP, 240 Defense, 36 Sp. Atk, 36 Sp. Def
-Calm Mind
-Scald
-Slack Off
-Psychic / Yawn

It's a lolcalmmindsweeper.​

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
My vote goes to defensive pivot Slowpoke. Regenerator trolling never gets old.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
ack, Calm Mind poke? Is that a thing in LC? I was thinkin like support w/T-Wave. Then again, I have like 1 battles worth of experience. ^^

that first set's where the comfy's at fo sho

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
ack, Calm Mind poke? Is that a thing in LC? I was thinkin like support w/T-Wave. Then again, I have like 1 battles worth of experience. ^^

Well that's why it's a gimmick. XD

Between the two I'd go with the defensive pivot.

00swms

Chaos Theory
Update

Obvious I'm going have compromise on the "Take A Bite" member month so this how voting will operate. You'll vote someone who member of the clan but it must included 250 words reason why you want this member to be member of the month, and all these must be PM to me. Last thing is you have 2 days to vote so get to voting now.

-00swms

AnakBaé

Update

Obvious I'm going have compromise on the "Take A Bite" member month so this how voting will operate. You'll vote someone who member of the clan but it must included 250 words reason why you want this member to be member of the month, and all these must be PM to me. Last thing is you have 2 days to vote so get to voting now.

-00swms
Man, who got a time to write a freakin 250 words recommendation essay for a person in a Pokemon guild who may not write me a freakin 250 words of recommendation essay!?!?!?!

00swms

Chaos Theory
Man, who got a time to write a freakin 250 words recommendation essay for a person in a Pokemon guild who may not write me a freakin 250 words of recommendation essay!?!?!?!

I'll be nice and drop to 100 words. If you can't do that children I'll picking my own choice.

-00swms

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
I really need to play more Gen 6 LC. Besides one trolly Corphish team that was actually really fun I haven't played any since before Swirlix got the axe.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Meta I asked for the Fletchling too. :p And I wouldn't mind a Breloom too haha.

Also, defensive pivot Slowpoke is good. Voting for that.

on it and

OI YOU

It's time for the LC CCAT thingy. Im not particularly versed on LC tho, so the most I can do is try my best so here we gooo~

079.gif

Slowpoke @ Eviolite
Bold - Regenerator
IVs: 0 Atk
-Scald
-Slack Off
-Psychic
-Toxic/Thunder Wave/Yawn

A pivot set, this little poke will be takin hits and passin all kinds of status around with his combination of burns and potential sleeps/paras. This set is what you're all comfy with so this is the one we'll be usin!

And with that, our first mon is cemented! What shall we use now? Somethin that'll compliment his typing or somethin i dunno.

2'nd teammate Nominees are open!

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
I'll be nice and drop to 100 words. If you can't do that children I'll picking my own choice.

-00swms

Well I'm not sure if I have time to write this but I know who I would like to vote for though

And as for the ccat I nominate this dude:
Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SDef / 196 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

He has pretty good synergy with slowpoke (slowpoke resists those fighting types yo) and provides our team with a nice sweeper.
What more could we ask for?

00swms

Chaos Theory
Well I'm not sure if I have time to write this but I know who I would like to vote for though

And as for the ccat I nominate this dude:
Pawniard @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

He has pretty good synergy with slowpoke (slowpoke resists those fighting types yo) and provides our team with a nice sweeper.
What more could we ask for?

That like about two paragraph it shouldn't be that hard to do.

-00swms

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
I don't think there's anything that covers all 5 of Poke's weaknesses but Houndour can help with 3 of them while only adding Rock and Ground to the team (Slowpoke threatens those). Not sure how effective Houndour is in LC though, see past post about my Gen 6 LC experience haha.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I don't think there's anything that covers all 5 of Poke's weaknesses but Houndour can help with 3 of them while only adding Rock and Ground to the team (Slowpoke threatens those). Not sure how effective Houndour is in LC though, see past post about my Gen 6 LC experience haha.

Houndour also traps and destroys Misdreavus and Gastly and doesn't care about Will-O-Wisp, I'd second him.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
^^^ OHO SEE THE LIGHT DO YOU??

Also wow that helix stuff r u srs

AIGHT

So here's the dudes u dudes're gonna vote on for 2n'd team8!

624.gif

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
Pawniard is quite the menace this gen, with the ability to viciously tear the opps pesky Eviolites from them and setting up and sweeping with relative ease due to its somewhat speediness, bulk, and priority. The dark buff means his STAB's now have an easier time plowing through the opp especially with Knock Off and a little less of a reason to not have to run a Fighting move like he might've had to last gen. Defiant means your stat dropping can only make him more powerful and the Swords Dance set's arguably most dangerous Pawniard set. In fact, Pawniard is 2 dangerous. Why isnt he your favorite mon? -w-

228.gif

Houndour @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 196 Atk / 36 Sp.Atk / 36 SDef / 236 Spd
Lonely Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Protect/Pursuit
Houndour however can go through with this wallbreaking set pretty well as well! Sucker Punch priority makes the opp think twice and Crunch is secondary Dark STAB for when the opp gets cheeky with your Sucker Punches. Fire Blast is wrecking most things, I think! The choice between Protect and Pursuit is yours. If you'd like to see Ghost types fall as they're chased down, then go for it, but Protect also serves to stop the opp from using their own priority to put an end to Houndours time.

Oh yea oh yea and both their typing mesh pretty well with Slowpokes. ^^;

BOLD your votes and gogogogogo

Slowpoke @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 196 HP / 156 Def / 36 SAtk / 116 SDef
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Last edited:
Status