• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Arghhh no voting for the big (well its big to ants) Pawniard
Don't worry we won't let Houndour beat you -_-

AnakBaé

Leaving.
Things got extremely boring around this forum after reaching a certain point where I don't find these stuff challenging and fun anymore. And its the perfect time to do it anyway, since I'm no longer preoccupied by any tours and art orders.
Shoutout to my awesome friends. Not calling names, but you know who you are :] Peace~

:633:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Leaving.
Things got extremely boring around this forum after reaching a certain point where I don't find these stuff challenging and fun anymore. And its the perfect time to do it anyway, since I'm no longer preoccupied by any tours and art orders.
Shoutout to my awesome friends. Not calling names, but you know who you are :] Peace~

Well this is getting depressing but I can't say I didn't see it coming.
Enjoy yourself doing whatever it is you're going to do and I hope you hop on the xat a few times to say hello

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Voting for Houndour! And what are they suspecting in LC?

Not sure, I know they banned Swirlix though.

Leaving.

;_;7

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Actually can we nominate them both? Despite sharing a Fighting weakness they both get good synergy with Slowpoke, with Houndour trapping and destroying Ghosts that threaten him as well as things like Abra, and Pawniard just kicking *** and taking names. All we need is a Fairy (read: Spritzee) and we got a good team going already. In addition Houndour can take Will-O-Wisps aimed at Pawniard, and Pawniard checks Murkrow who is a big pain in the *** for Houndour.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Actually can we nominate them both? Despite sharing a Fighting weakness they both get good synergy with Slowpoke, with Houndour trapping and destroying Ghosts that threaten him as well as things like Abra, and Pawniard just kicking *** and taking names. All we need is a Fairy (read: Spritzee) and we got a good team going already. In addition Houndour can take Will-O-Wisps aimed at Pawniard, and Pawniard checks Murkrow who is a big pain in the *** for Houndour.

You're making sense man. If we add mienfoo to all that jazz the team would be awesome. But we're getting ahead of ourselves :p

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

Don't peeps have anything better to run the ParaFusion Krow?

You're making sense man. If we add mienfoo to all that jazz the team would be awesome. But we're getting ahead of ourselves :p

No, no, no, its kinduva good idea!

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
I quite like where this is going. I'm jumpin' on the BOTH train here too

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
YOYOYOYO

nah forget it ill tell you later

jk

624.gif
228.gif

IN AN AMAZING, UNFORESEEABLE EVENT, THE PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED THAT THESE TWO MONS BE DEEMED EQUALLY WORTHY OF A SPOT ON THE TEAM AND SO BOTH WILL THEREFORE BE ALLOWED TO DESTROY THINGS SIDE BY SIDE LIKE TRUE DARK BRETHEREN.

Given that they cover for each other offensively, and not only that but Slowpoke covers them both pretty nicely as well, these two and their destructive capabilities are deff gonna be able to find good homes on our LC CCAT~​

Here are their sets:

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SDef / 196 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Houndour @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 196 Atk / 36 SDef / 236 Spd
Lonely Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Protect/Pursuit

And our current team:

Slowpoke @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 196 HP / 156 Def / 36 SAtk / 116 SDef
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psychic
- Toxic/Thunder Wave/Yawn

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SDef / 196 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Houndour @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 196 Atk / 36 SDef / 236 Spd
Lonely Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Protect/Pursuit

Ahh over the hump, not bad.

Okay next mon nominees are up! What do we need now? Maybe another Regenerator? Who knows, but you might so HURRY THE HELL UP AND POST

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Alright guys I nominate this dude:

Spritzee @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
Level: 5
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 76 SDef / 12 SAtk / 12 Spd
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast

This guy works well with slowpoke to cover that glaring fighting weakness our two sweepers have and provides wish support.
I'm not sure if we should put calm mind in there though, maybe we should substitute it for protect? I dunno

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Alright guys I nominate this dude:

Spritzee @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
Level: 5
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 76 SDef / 12 SAtk / 12 Spd
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast

This guy works well with slowpoke to cover that glaring fighting weakness our two sweepers have and provides wish support.
I'm not sure if we should put calm mind in there though, maybe we should substitute it for protect? I dunno

Honestly, Spritzee is powerful enough without it, I don't think it's necessary.

Seconding Spritzee.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lcsuspecttest-100476664

Houndour 2 stronk.

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
Take A Bite

I'll like to announce our first "Take A Bite" member of the month goes to our lovely MetalSonic. Through, MetalSonic hard dedication we've seen someone who risen through the ranks, and gaining my trust from all of her hard work. This young lady over here is very creative one, due to this I've put in-charge of the section that is called "The Events" while taking over this post she has already she has already put in amazing events like the "Bear Challenge" of which requires you to make a team full of only bear type of pokemon as our own members race to the top to get the highest score with their own bear team. Metal keeping letting those creative juice flowing with all the events.

With ever greater thanks Metal I really do appreciate all of the hard work you've done over last month or so even with the departure of one of our leader. You'll officially be taking over CCAT, while I'm getting the tournaments. So girl keep up all that work you've done here because we're all enjoying.

-00swms

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Take A Bite

I'll like to announce our first "Take A Bite" member of the month goes to our lovely MetalSonic. Through, MetalSonic hard dedication we've seen someone who risen through the ranks, and gaining my trust from all of her hard work. This young lady over here is very creative one, due to this I've put in-charge of the section that is called "The Events" while taking over this post she has already she has already put in amazing events like the "Bear Challenge" of which requires you to make a team full of only bear type of pokemon as our own members race to the top to get the highest score with their own bear team. Metal keeping letting those creative juice flowing with all the events.

With ever greater thanks Metal I really do appreciate all of the hard work you've done over last month or so even with the departure of one of our leader. You'll officially be taking over CCAT, while I'm getting the tournaments. So girl keep up all that work you've done here because we're all enjoying.

-00swms

Congratulations meta! You deserve the win :p

That battle was epic divine btw

Last edited:

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Spritzee's only slightly weaker than Swirlix from what I can see, and Swirlix was pretty crazy. I second third Spritzee!

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Leaving.

Bye Anak! I will miss you! Visit us on the xat sometime!!!
Congrats Metal Sonic! You deserve it!
I really need to get more active! I will try to be on more as much as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.