• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I'm game. What should our name be?

we should be named

mymomsdog

and have our banner consist of a random dog we find on google images!

Also, I kinda like the idea of Banded Yvetal...^^
does Yvetal get U-Turn?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
we should be named

mymomsdog

and have our banner consist of a random dog we find on google images!

Also, I kinda like the idea of Banded Yvetal...^^
does Yvetal get U-Turn?

Yeah. U-Turn, Sucker Punch.... and... that's about it.

And Choice Band Sucker Punch is just asking to be set up on. If we want to go with a physical Yveltal for some reason, I guess Hone Claws / Sucker Punch / Acrobatics / filler could work, but it just seems horribly outclassed by the mixed set.

epicdrill

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
man antwerp convention was ffing great with a lot of nice chicks in tight costumes lol

Ahh yea, did you see any Patty Wagons? Also, what is antwerp?

To which were you referring to? EQ being viable on Latios? I have a friend who has a brother who uses it on a serious team....and is a badged user on Smogon. That means it's viable.

Oh no I know EQ Lati's viable, I actually use it myself i was just "w8 wha"ing for no particular reason other then the tourny thing. ^^

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Alright I lost against epic twice and won against him once
I have 598 points now

Last edited:

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
EQ Latios is something I've been seeing more and more lately for some reason

zekrom 4

Application Form
Name: Zekrom 4
PO/PS Name: Zekrom 3
Wi-Fi Friend Code: dont know
Why you want to join: becausethis is the clan that i know the most people
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: idk what those are
Battling Experience: 5/10
Referrer: grandmaster

00swms

Chaos Theory
Application Form

Accepted into the guild of darkness.

-00swms

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Application Form

Welcome to the clan!
Have a great stay :p

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
EQ Latios is something I've been seeing more and more lately for some reason

EQ Lati@s would be Ground coverage for ScarfTar, Aegislash, Bisharp, and even ToxTran.
It works, as calculations say. Can't argue that it doesn't show plausibility. Lati@s may be carving out niches for EQ use, but still why not separate Ground types as coverage?

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Sorry for not posting in the last few days guys, I actually had a school competition to attend to.

The yveltal set I believe we agreed on was this:

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Focus Blast
- Oblivion Wing
- Taunt/ Dark Pulse

Okay dudes, does this set get the majority vote? Gotta make it quick so gimme a...

y/n

Nick by the way has lifelike things to tend to so i'll be picking up the CCAT from here on out, yeah??

Mixed Yvetal is preeeety neat, though if you have a set that meets in the middle, please point it out! I'll slash it!

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Okay dudes, does this set get the majority vote? Gotta make it quick so gimme a...

y/n

Nick by the way has lifelike things to tend to so i'll be picking up the CCAT from here on out, yeah??

It gets my vote!
y

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

y/n

Mixed Yvetal is preeeety neat, though if you have a set that meets in the middle, please point it out! I'll slash it!

Yes .

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Application Form

Eyooooo! Enjoy your time here!

EQ Lati@s would be Ground coverage for ScarfTar, Aegislash, Bisharp, and even ToxTran.
It works, as calculations say. Can't argue that it doesn't show plausibility. Lati@s may be carving out niches for EQ use, but still why not separate Ground types as coverage?

That's what I was wondering. I always have Ground coverage because it works so well in the OU meta but it's usually on something like T-tar or Excadrill. It does help Lati@s deal with the Steels that threaten it (like Heatran, which HP Fire can't touch), but then Skarmory exists as well. I tried EQ Latios once and I wasn't super impressed =/

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Eyooooo! Enjoy your time here!

That's what I was wondering. I always have Ground coverage because it works so well in the OU meta but it's usually on something like T-tar or Excadrill. It does help Lati@s deal with the Steels that threaten it (like Heatran, which HP Fire can't touch), but then Skarmory exists as well. I tried EQ Latios once and I wasn't super impressed =/

Honestly when it gets released mixed Mega Latios sounds like a serious threat. Dragon Dance / Earthquake / Dragon Claw / Draco Meteor or something to that effect. A bit like mixMence on crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.