• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Welp playas im packin by bags and goin to France

All Vivillion forms will be mine

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around in a while, been real busy. Once baseball's over and schools out I should have a lot more free time and be around more!

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Hey, guys!
Just like to say that I want to host a CCAT.
I'd like for it to be OU, but with certain twists.
Who should I talk to if I want to host one?

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
It's... It's ALIVE!

it
sure
IS

Hey, guys!
Just like to say that I want to host a CCAT.
I'd like for it to be OU, but with certain twists.
Who should I talk to if I want to host one?

You can talk to the...
180px-DaConch.jpg

jk message me i spose

Also, do excuse the lapse in activity but some of the leaders have grad things to attend to while I actually have some little problems running around here a lot. << Kiddos, not mine but stayin for a while but I gotta come through like rite NOW. Who wants to DO something??

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
I'm extremely sorry guys, but for for next 2 weeks I'm very busy from moving to a new apartment, high school graduation, getting ready for community college of which my school district has scholarship from some local businesses pays for durn the summer, getting ready for university life, finals, band event stuff, and work. What trying to get around with message that I'm busy, and it really don't bug me so I won't be on that much for next two weeks. Have real life deal with at moment.

-00swms

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
I'm extremely sorry guys, but for for next 2 weeks I'm very busy from moving to a new apartment, high school graduation, getting ready for community college of which my school district has scholarship from some local businesses pays for durn the summer, getting ready for university life, finals, band event stuff, and work. What trying to get around with message that I'm busy, and it really don't bug me so I won't be on that much for next two weeks. Have real life deal with at moment.

-00swms

It's cool bro, I know that time well. On a similar note, I'll be around for about two weeks, then I'm gonna have to do the same and disappear for a day or two while I move into an apartment for summer school and sophomore year of college. Oh, and it's a few months out but I'll have 2 labs (ECE 175 and Physics 141) and 1 sort-of lab (Engineering 102)) next semester, my activity may drop a bit. Just a heads up while we're on the subject and whatnot, I'll mention it again when the year starts.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while

-00swms

We understand. I have university coming up right after I graduate.

Along with finals, my school is holding a Pokemon tournament (appropriately abbreviated "ATPT") and I kinda need the following Pokémon:

-Dry Skin Croagunk w/ Gunk Shot and Drain Punch (5 IVs in all except Sp.Atk)
-Marvel Scale Dratini w/ Dragon Pulse (I can breed the perfect IVs in myself)
-Thick Fat Female Piloswine (I can breed the perfect IVs in myself)

This is going to be a very fun event. However, the tournament disallows all Legendaries (even trios), so it'll also be a difficult event.
Thanxorus to anyone who helps out.

epicdrill

We understand. I have university coming up right after I graduate.

Along with finals, my school is holding a Pokemon tournament (appropriately abbreviated "ATPT") and I kinda need the following Pokémon:

-Dry Skin Croagunk w/ Gunk Shot and Drain Punch (5 IVs in all except Sp.Atk)
-Marvel Scale Dratini w/ Dragon Pulse (I can breed the perfect IVs in myself)
-Thick Fat Female Piloswine (I can breed the perfect IVs in myself)

This is going to be a very fun event. However, the tournament disallows all Legendaries (even trios), so it'll also be a difficult event.
Thanxorus to anyone who helps out.

Use Blaziken and PerishTrap Mega Gengar, if Ubers are allowed.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
So for my activity post...

Today I decided to play pokemon tcg on the gameboy color. Last time I played it was over 15 years ago. Who knew it was just as haxy as competitive mons...

00swms

Chaos Theory
I'm going be resign as the guild leader as simply just don't have time any longer for the forums. So with that being said I need one of the current leaders to take over. I'll be member in the guild though.

-00swms

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
So for my activity post...

Today I decided to play pokemon tcg on the gameboy color. Last time I played it was over 15 years ago. Who knew it was just as haxy as competitive mons...

Dude the battle theme is so good though its CRAZY

I'm going be resign as the guild leader as simply just don't have time any longer for the forums. So with that being said I need one of the current leaders to take over. I'll be member in the guild though.

-00swms

;_;7

Bopboop pls give us a sec for me an nick to sort things out thanks m80's. <3

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

-00swms

uh wow this is surprising.....
In other news, I should be back to my normal activity as school ends in two days

Status
Not open for further replies.