• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
My vote for the CCAT is Nick's Perish song Wigglytuff

Pacifistmons?
Oh god, and I'm still working on getting better at OU.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I'm leaving VO.
I've simply been to inactive here, and just going ahead with moving on from it.

live your life, mister ;-;

Application Form
Name: cinderkitteh
PO/PS Name: cinderkitteh
Wi-Fi Friend Code: 2552-2116-5058
Why you want to join: Seems entertaining
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0
Battling Experience: Enough that I know what is going on
Referrer: MetalSonic

Also, I vote for the Crit Drapion set. I've used a Sniper Kingdra set and it works pretty well, so I could see the Drapion working. Problem is, Drapion doesn't have Focus Energy in its movepool (with X/Y mechanics, Focus Energy combined with a Scope Lens makes you guaranteed to land a crit every time until you switch out) so it won't be as effective, but I'd like to see it! (p.s. sorry if it was too early for me to vote...)

You are accepted and so is your vote! I think SD allows for us for beeg damage for those VERY VERY unlikely situations where we dont land a crit. ^^;

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Application Form
Name: cinderkitteh
PO/PS Name: cinderkitteh
Wi-Fi Friend Code: 2552-2116-5058
Why you want to join: Seems entertaining
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: 0
Battling Experience: Enough that I know what is going on
Referrer: MetalSonic

Also, I vote for the Crit Drapion set. I've used a Sniper Kingdra set and it works pretty well, so I could see the Drapion working. Problem is, Drapion doesn't have Focus Energy in its movepool (with X/Y mechanics, Focus Energy combined with a Scope Lens makes you guaranteed to land a crit every time until you switch out) so it won't be as effective, but I'd like to see it! (p.s. sorry if it was too early for me to vote...)

Welcome to the clan! Have fun or die

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Welcome new members and I hope you had a fun time here Aka

New members just a reminder I am hosting a meet and greet this Saturday on the xat chat so please do come so you can meet the leaders and other members of the clan

Other Notes
Art shop and trade shop: We are looking for one person to help fund and run the trade shop here in the clan now since we have wifi members we are take apps for owner of the shop so please if you want to run the clan trade shop please fill out the app which I will put in the post later today
make
Art shop: Looking for artist

Events: over the past few months Meta has been running certain events that help get members points banners and pokemon and now since we have more members I think it is time to make a new event. I will be running this event with Meta being busy with well the whole clan I will set up prizes and pokemon for people to win if the complete said challenge. There can only be 3 winners to this event so we can watch(people kill each other for these prizes)compete in a friendly way with other members. I will post this event tonight. That is all people

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I sure hope its wonders and fun

Thanks!

I quite like Leafeon actually but Umbreon > Leafeon

And as for the confused part, I probably am just as confused as you

OMG SUNNY! *globs to death*
Welcome :D!

also I vote for the wigglytuff.
and sunny don't worry we can all be confused together ^w^

zekrom 4

Do any of you guys know how to get on the xat chat with a ipad I have been trying to find out for a while and it's pissing me off

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Alright guys my first event is a weekly event
Battleoftheweekbanner_zps129ef6fe.png

The Rules are simple each week a member that posts a battle they thing is good if it is someone on wifi ps a friend or a clan mate they will post the battle on the thread. Now there will only be 5 entries each week and the voting will start on the weekend so entries close on Firday.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Alright guys my first event is a weekly event
Battleoftheweekbanner_zps129ef6fe.png

The Rules are simple each week a member that posts a battle they thing is good if it is someone on wifi ps a friend or a clan mate they will post the battle on the thread. Now there will only be 5 entries each week and the voting will start on the weekend so entries close on Firday.

This sounds like an interesting event

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
LOOK HERE PLAYAZ

beeg read

So, I updated the ranking finally. If you wanna see where you stand then go check the first page! Most newcomers are currently Peasant Rank, so if you wanna break outta there quickly I suggest you schedule a battle with either MetalSonic or woebegonenick in order for us to determine whether or not you go to Rank 1 or are allowed to to skip to Rank 2.

Those of you who have sent me the points you yourselves have kept recorded have been moved accordingly, and those of you who did not send me points and already had an established ranking above Peasent without sending me your current tally, stayed so. Also, if you chose to be default and work your way up over time then either say nothing and remain there until you move up, or message me saying so as some already have!

From here on out we will be using the...

The Honor System

I wholeheartedly trust all of you since i've been around each and everyone of you for a good while already and what this system is, is that you tally your own points for whatever it is you do

To keep it simple and easy im gonna request you all do so in your signature. However, If I do catch you abusing the system....I WILL strip you of your points in their entirety.

I will keep up with all your points on a sheet though so no worries in case you forget.

Thanks so much for your co-op, bro-op.

Any questions? Confused? Are you not listed in the ranks and wanna know why? PM the chick right here. Remember dudes, I do enjoy feedback so this isnt yknow...a TOTAL dictatorship. I'm a lil new at this, but I wanna try. ^^;

and with that

Meta out

Salute

;_;7

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
So, meta, I still don't see nick on the ranks page. Is he higher ranked, equal ranked, or lower ranked than me?

the true thing
vvv

I have no rank since I am co member

He's Council member, which i'll be puttin l8r. Council is whom I talk with about decisions so I dont accidentally reck the whole place or somethin -w-

Tested BlackwingMarauder

All your stuff kept me on my toes, I didnt know what to expect, and its cause of that ive chosen to rank you up by one!

Like that, you're outta default.​

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'll just stick to being a default noob.
Let all the better players have the high ranks ;P

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Rank?: Rank 4
Oppnents Serebii name?: Woebegonenick
Opponent's Rank?: Co-leader
Win or Lose?: Lose
Score?: 2-0
Your current point total? 1288
How did u feel about it?: GG

Oppnents Serebii name?: Woebegonenick
Win or Lose?: Lose
Score?: 1-0
Your current point total? 1288
How did u feel about it?: GG

Oppnents Serebii name?: Anakbae
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 5-3
Your current point total? 1308
How did u feel about it?: First ever pacifistmons battle

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Anyone can battle late on Monday? I'm self EV training (nah, just working out) all weekend. Monday's gonna be Senior Skip day.

Now if I can just create a creative and effective team to get the Battle of the Week award one day……

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Anyone can battle late on Monday? I'm self EV training (nah, just working out) all weekend. Monday's gonna be Senior Skip day.

Now if I can just create a creative and effective team to get the Battle of the Week award one day……

Battle where? Wi-Fi or PS? I might be able to!

Oh and updated rankings!

The Pacifistmons Tourney should begin either today or tomorrow everyone so be prepared! I'll brief you all on the rules and junk when it begins~​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.