• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Rank?: Rank 4
Oppnents Serebii name?: Epicdrill
Opponent's Rank?: Rank 3
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 3-0
Your current point total? 1318
How did u feel about it?: GG

Oppnents Serebii name?: Anakbae
Opponent's Rank?: Co-leader
Win or Lose?: Lose
Score?: 4-0
Your current point total? 1318

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Oppnents Serebii name?: Conquer Phoenix
Opponent's Rank?: Co-leader
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 5-0
Your current point total? 1338

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
we're all stong together ;w;

OI OI CHECK IT

Bronsolinio
epicdrill
AnakBaé

These people. These people right here, have shown their power in war team battles and have proven themselves within them as well! They are now our newest additions to the war team!

~~~

Conquer Phoenix
McHearth

These dudes right here have been tried and tested for war team subs and have also passed with flyin colors so subs they shall be!

~~~~

Let us have a rousing round of salutes and congratulations for these playaz who I hope will be playin' their hearts out on future battles.

Salute

;_;7​

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
Congrats to all new war team members even though I don't know what a war team is!

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
we're all stong together ;w;

OI OI CHECK IT

Bronsolinio
epicdrill
AnakBaé

These people. These people right here, have shown their power in war team battles and have proven themselves within them as well! They are now our newest additions to the war team!

~~~

Conquer Phoenix
McHearth

These dudes right here have been tried and tested for war team subs and have also passed with flyin colors so subs they shall be!

~~~~

Let us have a rousing round of salutes and congratulations for these playaz who I hope will be playin' their hearts out on future battles.

Salute

;_;7​

Congrats to all of you guys

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Yes my wiggletuff getting some love and welcome new members

Hey guys this weekend I will be hosting a meet and greet session on the xat chat so everybody can get to know each other and battle wifi and ps just come on the xat chat around 1 pm est time

Just a reminder of this folks!

I'd love to welcome everyone in person and hopefully i'm not needed by my neighbors around then. In the mean time I'm sitting afk on the xat, so if you need to be membered, it might be best to wait until around 1 pm edt (6 pm gmt/london UK time, 3 am est/sydney australia time for anyone that doesn't know the time difference between your own time zone and nick's as a point of reference; if you still don't know, refer to this website [http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/] and, in the box where it says "start typing to add places, time zones," type in "new york city" since it is, in fact, in the same eastern time zone that nick is in). Feel free to come earlier, I might go back to xat if more people are on (at the moment i'm watching the likes of youtube and maybe a movie in a minute here to pass the time). Hope to see yall then!

PS: For those who don't already know, I am the guy on xat with the name Alpha that has a pink outline and a kyogre avatar.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Veneno Oscuridad Second OU CCAT:
Make It Gimmicky, Make It Work!

Okay guys the votes are in!
We had five votes within the selected time period, and luckily, we had a winner!
The ballot is as follows:

Conqueror Phoenix's (Nick's) Perish Song Wigglytuff - 3
Meta's Crit Drapion - 2

Congrats to Nix's submission: Perish Song Wigglytuff
Wigglytuff will serve as the first slot/member of our gimmick team.
Now we must build around it with either more Gimmicky Pokémon or standard usage mons!

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Veneno Oscuridad Second OU CCAT:
Make It Gimmicky, Make It Work!

Okay guys the votes are in!
We had five votes within the selected time period, and luckily, we had a winner!
The ballot is as follows:

Conqueror Phoenix's (Nick's) Perish Song Wigglytuff - 3
Meta's Crit Drapion - 2

Congrats to Nix's submission: Perish Song Wigglytuff
Wigglytuff will serve as the first slot/member of our gimmick team.
Now we must build around it with either more Gimmicky Pokémon or standard usage mons!

Yes Wigglytuff stands tall

And guys meet and greet is today and will start around 12 est time look at the last page 54 last post Dew explained what that is and stuff

If you have a problem with getting on the xat chat please pm or vm and I will help you out

zekrom 4

Just wondering the battle form is you only get points from battle ing against people on serebii such as tornoments right? And if you opponent is not in any clan but on serebii what do I right for rank n/a ?
Thanks

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Just wondering the battle form is you only get points from battle ing against people on serebii such as tornoments right? And if you opponent is not in any clan but on serebii what do I right for rank n/a ?
Thanks

No the form isn't only for tournaments; it's for battling people who are in the clan. You don't get any points for battling people outside of the clan.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
So if you were in a tornement and you go against someone outside the clan it does not count?

Nope it doesnt count :x
Only clan tournaments like the alphabet one we did count.

HoboJak

Unbroken
So, like, I wanna join... and stuff. >.>

PO/PS Name?: PS is HoboJak, haven't used PO in forever - probably DizzehChamp or something there.
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 5155-3888-9496
Why you want to join?: I was looking at getting back into this stuff, then MetalSonic asked if I wanted to join.... figured I might as well.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: None. Never bothered with that stuff. :/
Battling Experience?: I suck. 1/10 would not win again.
Referrer?: MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

PO/PS Name?: PS is HoboJak, haven't used PO in forever - probably DizzehChamp or something there.
Why you want to join?: I was looking at getting back into this stuff, then MetalSonic asked if I wanted to join.... figured I might as well.

Cmon in, you're accepted!

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

Welcome to the clan!
Have fun or I'll track you down

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while

Welcome!
Feel free to participate in our CCAT by simply posting a submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.