• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
HINTAWAY TIME

Aaaaiiiight here it is! The true giveaway guessing is NOW!

Like ive explained many a times before, this will be where the true guessing game begins! Here I will give out the real batch of hints and with them you will try and decipher this Giveawaymons identity. Afterwords he/she who guesses it correctly will be rewarded points and the Giveaway will begin from there. I made this one extra hard btw, its not what it seems. Definitely not what it seems.

Anyways, here they are...

HINTS~

~This Pokemon thrives and is ferocious when living with other of its kind, but its actually quite shy on its lonesome.

~It's DW ability is far superior to its regular ability.

~If you try and get away from this Pokemon, it will eventually catch up to you, but the solution to that is simply to get out of its easily avoidable territories.

~This mon evolves from one species of animal to another. Which is kinda weird I guess, but no one's ever complained since it looks cool!

Alright then there it is! Dont worry if it's too hard i'll be handing out a veeeryy specific hint that should clear out a good amount of mons if its toooo vague. Till then try ur best.

Special Update:
Guild Nuzlocke being planned for soon! Me and Dew really got to talkin about it and it sounds like a fantastic idea! However, we'll talk about most everythin in the xat or something so yeah. Any Q's? Just ask me via PM or on xat.

and with that

huphup salute

;_;7​

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Poochyena? Someone's gotta say it...

epicdrill

In other news, coming second in the pacifistmons tourney gave me enough points for

A Rank UP!

Also:
Rank?: 4 now
Oppnents Serebii name?: Woebegonenick
Opponent's Rank?: Council
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 2-0
Your current point total?: 921
How did u feel about it?: gg

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
That is correct, epic.

You have attained

Rank 4!

and HoboJak has attained Rank 2!

congratulaciones~

Remember guys, if you're kinda lost on how many points you have and wanna start keepin track, do ask me as I always try to keep up with all of you!

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
HINTAWAY TIME

Aaaaiiiight here it is! The true giveaway guessing is NOW!

Like ive explained many a times before, this will be where the true guessing game begins! Here I will give out the real batch of hints and with them you will try and decipher this Giveawaymons identity. Afterwords he/she who guesses it correctly will be rewarded points and the Giveaway will begin from there. I made this one extra hard btw, its not what it seems. Definitely not what it seems.

Anyways, here they are...

HINTS~

~This Pokemon thrives and is ferocious when living with other of its kind, but its actually quite shy on its lonesome.

~It's DW ability is far superior to its regular ability.

~If you try and get away from this Pokemon, it will eventually catch up to you, but the solution to that is simply to get out of its easily avoidable territories.

~This mon evolves from one species of animal to another. Which is kinda weird I guess, but no one's ever complained since it looks cool!

Alright then there it is! Dont worry if it's too hard i'll be handing out a veeeryy specific hint that should clear out a good amount of mons if its toooo vague. Till then try ur best.

Special Update:
Guild Nuzlocke being planned for soon! Me and Dew really got to talkin about it and it sounds like a fantastic idea! However, we'll talk about most everythin in the xat or something so yeah. Any Q's? Just ask me via PM or on xat.

and with that

huphup salute

;_;7​

YES I KNOW THIS ONE!
Its carvahna :3

Oh and congrats to pie for the winning the tourny!
-and to epic and dizz for ranking up

PO/PS Name?:busterj99
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 4613-6391-9450
Why do you want to join?: cuz
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?:0
Battling Experience?:6?
Referrer?: metal?

epicdrill

Welcome to the guild! Come hop on the xat for whatever guild-related stuff you want, the link is in meta's sig.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'm guessing carvanha/sharpedo.
though it being shy by itself I've never heard of o_O

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Poochyena? Someone's gotta say it...

nope

It's Sharpedo? right bro beans?

close but Sharpedo doesnt evolve! :0

I'm guessing carvanha/sharpedo.
though it being shy by itself I've never heard of o_O

b-but you can't guess two

and yeah, pirahnah are quite timid by their lonesomes. You can read it up on its dex entries! Hence why they prefer swarms. -w-

ACCEPTED!

Be sure to try and get yourself outta default as soon as possible with a test battle with me, any of the council listed in the OP's or McHearth.

YES I KNOW THIS ONE!
Its carvahna :3

WHAT THE HECK WOAH

YOU GOT IT BUD

That is correct, the little bugger iiiiss...
carvanha_gif_by_gloomymyth-d7b5oke.gif

-w-

You net 30 points, lucky you~

Unfortunately, it cannot be in a SUPER matching Lure Ball due to legality issues in Dream World so ive put it into a Dream Ball. So we can dream its in a Lure Ball. ;w;

Right now though, ive bred Hydro Pump, Thrash, the cool new Destiny Bond and the veeerryy last move I need on it Ancientpower in order to fill up egg move slots. So yeah! That was quick, i gotta be more vague fo sho. Swarm threw u dudes off tho it mightve been unfair actually!

also last but most definitely not least

its time for pi's prize for winning the VO tourney

*hug*

and

haribo-gold-bears-gummy-bears-tub-of-600-pieces-1458-p.jpg

a tub of haribo gummy bears

this is literally what he asked for over a free competitively viable legendary mon ^^;

huphup

salute

;_;7

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Clitoris Growth

Veneno Oscuridad
CCAT OU Secondo
Make It Gimmicky; Make It Work!

We had more than a week to do this round. Let's look back at who the previous members of our team are:
wigglytuff.gif

Wigglytuff @ Leftovers
Ability: Frisk
EVs: Nix, I really don't know how this set won without EVs.
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Perish Song
- Dazzling Gleam / Fire Blast
aegislash.gif

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stanche Change
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield
- Toxic
- Substitute
The sets are as follows:
Blackjack's Defensive Rotom-W - 0
Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave
- Pain Split

Mick's Nasty Plot Thundurus - 1
Thundurus @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave / Substitute / Focus Blast

epic's Powerhouse Paralyzer Thundurus - 2
Thundurus-Incarnate @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Timid Nature
-Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Focus Blast

Anak's ResTalk Suicune - 4
Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald

This was an easy win for:
suicune.gif

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald​

Now for Round 4!
I know people may be getting ready for vacation, so I'll extend this by a week.
Deadline for CCAT submissions end July 19th.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Skarmory @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 SDef
Impish Nature
- Defog / Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Alright so since this ccat is basically turning out to be a stall team, we might as make it so. Skarmory's excellent defense stat lets it wall physical mons and somewhat counter the almighty Mega Pinsir, which can rek havoc on a team without a check/counter. It also provides us with a ground immunity and can either be a defogger (stall teams don't want entry hazards) or a rocks setter (stall teams love entry hazards on the opposing side of the field).

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
OK so some of you guys might be dead from last night but it is getting pretty lonely on that xat chat

Also I want to put up another gimmick set just give me a few to think of one

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
HEY YOU LISTEN UP AND LISTEN GOOD

The Guild Nuzlocke will be starting up just as soon as I stop hyperventilating about it so I gotta ensure you guys know of it in advance so you can get your methods of playing it ready to go! Also this is the sign-up form/rules post as well! If you're gonna take part you gotta sign up right now cause as soon as the Nuz gets started, you cannot jump in after that.

Ruby/Saphire
Nuzlocke

Main Nuzlocke Rules

1. If a Pokemon faints you absolutely must release it as soon as possible as it is DEAD. No second chances cause its your bro or main sweeper, or got unfairly crit, it's that BOND right there and that hurt that will give you the resolve to keep your other freinds safer. ;n;

2. If all your Pokemon die that is GAME. OVER. That goes for everyone. No one is exempt to this rule, so you gotta ensure to train rigorously! If you dont...oh man.

3. This is a no-brainer. You must nickname EVERY. SINGLE. POKEMON. you get! If it already has a nickname then thats coo, but names just make it easier to get a liiitle bit more attatched to a mon.

4. You may only catch the first wild Pokemon you find in each area, route, cave, city, etc. If you're gifted a mon in a certain place that counts as the mon for the area.

5. If you encounter a Pokemon you've already caught in another route or something, you are allowed to re-try until you encounter the first Pokemon that isn't something you already have. You can either do this or move on. Personally I move on!

6. Rule no. 5 is an exception for this rule. If you fail to "catch" a Pokemon and and its the first wild Pokemon you encountered of any area you're in, you cannot re-try to catch it again or any other mon in that area. Tough stuff. -w-

Guild Oriented Nuzlocke Rules

1. Give updates after each badge. Written updates are all that is allowed but you can use images of the mons of course. Updates entail your team and where you're at. Some nice little extra stuff about your thoughts on how everything's going is also acceptable!

2. Each badge will give you 10 points. Beating the E4 will net you 50.

3. He/She who ends up with the least deaths, gets 50 more points! If there's a tie, you'll split em. xP

4. If you are using a program other then an actual cartridge to go about this Nuzlocke then do not talk about it, do not link it, and do not give instructions on how to acquire said program in the thread.

5. hab fun dont crai

And that's about it for the rules, see I had to go over the actual rules and then the ways it gets incorporated into the guild so yeah sorry about the lengthyness but SUCK IT UP.

I cannot stress this enough, but you CAN. NOT. under any circumstances share any non-cartridge related methods of playing the games we'll be Nuzlocking. Don't post links, don't post screenshots, nothing of the like in this thread. It'll be write-up only. Im simply tryin to keep things nice&nsafe ^^;

Nuzlocke Join Form

Have you read the rules?:
Do you understand the rules?:
Who's your fave Hoenn starter?:

I'll keep track of all those who have joined as is my dooty.

This thingy will kick off on Saturday of next week! Which means it'll start on 7/12/14 and will end once all participants have finished! However, this doesnt mean you can take like a billion years. I will set a deadline if it starts takin a while. ^^

hup hup

salute

;_;7​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.