• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will u be nice to him/her?: I shall care for it with love
Do you want a name?: sharkboy
What gender?:boy
In-Game Name?:Jeffrey
FC?:4613-6391-9450

Also Mega Metagross looks like it's gonna beast and feast in competitive. It's attack stat is gonna be massive I mean it has more arms than machamp

Sorry for lack of time on xat(aka none) my laptop takes an annoyingly long time to get on websites and I usually just give up after 10 minutes so I'm sorry about that, trying again now but it isn't working out very well

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I'll wave the flag myself!

Be up at 12AM wherever you are :3

Also Mega Metagross looks like it's gonna beast and feast in competitive. It's attack stat is gonna be massive I mean it has more arms than machamp

Sorry for lack of time on xat(aka none) my laptop takes an annoyingly long time to get on websites and I usually just give up after 10 minutes so I'm sorry about that, trying again now but it isn't working out very well

I'm going to go ahead and say that this is just another reason people should not use Apple products

-Sent from my iPod

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Let's get it straigtenend!

Nuzlocke Applicants

Anakbae - 30/20 Potential Points
Dew -
epicdrill - 30/20 Potential Extra Points
Conquer Phoenix - 30 Potential Extra Points
McHearth - 30/20 Potential Extra Points
Blackjack The Titan - 30/20 Potential Extra Points
meliekpi - 30/20 Potential Extra Points
Zachmac - 30 Potential Extra Points (Emerald Exception)
HoboJak -
cinderkitteh -
MetalSonic - 30/20 Potential Extra Points

These are the current applicants for the Nuzlocke and these are your potential points based off which optional rule you did or didn't take. If you have not applied, you have till Saturday to do it. No late entries!

We all good? Did I miss anyone or anyone lookin to get in some optional points?

btw, if you're wondering about Zach, he only has access to Emerald and it'd be soooo lame to exclude him like that. He only wants to play on cartridge no matter what and that's reeaally respectable about him imo. It'd be kinda unfair to exclude him. >.<

He get an exception and only him. Rest of us are playin Ruby/Saphire so we can have the most similar experiences as possible and 2 keep tru to the ORAS spirit.

we close to kickin it off dudes -w-​

Last edited:

Zachmac

btw, if you're wondering about Zach, he only has access to Emerald and it'd be soooo lame to exclude him like that. He only wants to play on cartridge no matter what and that's reeaally respectable about him imo. It'd be kinda unfair to exclude him. >.<
I'd like to think you for letting me use it. :)

Well, I'm going to get started, then!

Zachmac

Ahhh wait! Don't get started yet!

It officially starts on Saturday. It could be tomorrow though.
Oh, um oops. I'm just a little too eager.

Dobby did something very bad. Dobby must be punished. *Smacks self repeatedly*

Last edited:

AnakBaé

So will Sheer Force……
nonono Tough Claws is far superior for MegaGross (or all almost phys. attackers). 3% more power than sheer force and keeping the yummy 20% chance of attack boost from Meteor Mash.

Though Levitate is also possible and will be appreciated; turning Gross into Lando & Chomp Check.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
nonono Tough Claws is far superior for MegaGross (or all almost phys. attackers). 3% more power than sheer force and keeping the yummy 20% chance of attack boost from Meteor Mash.

Though Levitate is also possible and will be appreciated; turning Gross into Lando & Chomp Check.

Well sheer force would also be appreciated on pokes that can abuse life orb which MegaGross can't

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
I hope MegaGross gets Levitate. Or, being optimistic, Huge Power or Speed Boost.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
banderas-md.png

We're starting a liiitle bit early since everone's so rarin to go, also I wont have unlimited access to the interwebs over the weekend so yeah~

The Veneno Oscuridad Ruby/Saphire Nuzlocke begins now!

Anakbae - 30/20 Potential Points
Dew -
epicdrill - 30/20 Potential Points
Conquer Phoenix - 30 Potential Points
McHearth - 30/20 Potential Points
Blackjack The Titan - 30/20 Potential Points
meliekpi - 30/20 Potential Points
Zachmac - 30 Potential Points
HoboJak -
cinderkitteh -
MetalSonic - 30/20 Potential Points

Newly Updated Rules
VVV

totally not kanto

3rdOderFOreverags_zps41704547.png
\
Credits to 00swms for the soo awesome banner!

Here are the updated rules! Dont come cryin to me if something happens and you're not sure what to do cause u didnt read the rules! Come cryin to me though, if somethin on here doesnt make sense! Thank you for readin.

Main Nuzlocke Rules

1. If a Pokemon faints you absolutely must release/store in PC permanently the Pokemon as soon as possible. No second chances cause its your bro or main sweeper, or got unfairly crit, it's that BOND right there and that hurt that will give you the resolve to keep your other freinds safer.

2. If all your Pokemon faint that is GAME. OVER. That goes for everyone. No one is exempt to this rule, so you gotta ensure to train rigorously! If you dont...oh man.

3. This is a no-brainer. You must nickname EVERY. SINGLE. POKEMON. you get! If it already has a nickname then thats coo, but names just make it easier to get a liiitle bit more attatched to a mon.

4. You may only catch the first wild Pokemon you find in each area, route, cave, city, etc. If you're gifted a mon in a certain place that counts as the mon for the area.

5. If you encounter a Pokemon you've already caught in another route or something, you are allowed to re-try until you encounter the first Pokemon that isn't something you already have. You can either do this or move on. Personally I move on!

6. Rule no. 5 and the beginning parts before you acquire Poke Balls is an exception for this rule. If you fail to "catch" a Pokemon and and its the first wild Pokemon you encountered of any area you're in, you cannot re-try to catch it again or any other mon in that area. Tough stuff. -w-

Guild Oriented Nuzlocke Rules

1. Give updates after each badge. Written updates are all that is allowed but you can use images of the mons of course.

2. Each badge will give you 10 points. Beating the E4 will net you 50.

3. He/She who ends up with the least deaths, gets 50 more points! If there's a tie, you'll split em. xP

4. If you are using a program other then an actual cartridge to go about this Nuzlocke then do not talk about it, do not link it, do not screenshot it and do not give instructions on how to acquire said programs in the thread.

5. If you lose all your mons and therefore lose the Nuzlocke, you will write up your update immediately stating so and how you lost.

6. Remember all of your Pokemons deaths! Write them down, or place them in the PC.

7. The Nuzlocke ends when all applicants have either lost or completed it!
Try your best and dont crai ;~:

Optional Rules:

Following Set rule allows for 20 points

Following Healing rule allows for 30 points

PM me the list of all your mons that died after your run is over so I may include them in a memorial ;-;

Rule explanations:

Following the Set rule means you must change the battle style to Set and complete this Nuzlocke under it. What the Set option does is that the game no longer gives you the option to switch out after each Pokemon you faint. It's a lot more challenging this way as you're basically forced to hard switch only.

Following the Healing rule means you cannot use items such as Max Potions, Full Restores, Paralyze Heals, Burn Heals, Full Heals ets, but you may however use natural healing items and moves such as Sitrus Berries, Leftovers, Recover and Synthesize and basically various berries. Pokemon Center's are allowed.

Much like the core points you'll be gaining from this, these points only apply if you actually BEAT the game which is beating the Elite Four. Do remember these two rules are very much optional.

These rules will of course make up the core of this event. It makes sense you'd do well to follow them since going against them, especially the main rules defeats the purpose of a Nuzlocke. Which is the challenge. Thanks for readin!

Since I said it might've started today or tomorrow, im extending sign-ups till tomorrow and only tomorrow. So if you havent signed up, you still gotta small opening~

HAVE FUN AND DONT CRY PLEASE​

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Beat the first gym
10 points are mine :)

EDIT:
Beat the second gym
10 points are mine :)

Lvl 22 Combuskin
Lvl 6 Shroomish
Lvl 4 Zizagoon
Lvl 5 Wurmple
Lvl 7 Geodude

Last edited:
Captain's Log 001:

- Obtained Treecko
- Captured Wurmple (101)
- Captured Wingull (103)
- Failed to capture Zigzagoon (102)
- Captured Zigzagoon (104)
- Captured Silcoon (Rustburo Woods)
- Treecko evolved
- Defeated Roxanne

Current Team:

- Pi the Grovyle
- Turbo the Wingull
- Blackwing the Wurmple
- Zero the Zigzagoon
- Garbage the Silcoon

Box:

n/a

Deaths:

n/a

00swms

Chaos Theory
Nuzlocke Join Form

Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you understand the rules?: Yes
Who's your fave Hoenn starter?: Blaziken

This my first Nuzlocke ever lol.

-00swms

AnakBaé

UPDATE 2: Mashed Roxanne. EZ PZ.

Current Team

259.png
Nick the Marshtomp: Level 17
287.png
Zero the Slakoth: Level 12
269.png
Blackwing the Dustox: Level 10
293.png
Bray the Whismur: Level 7

Dead:

263.png
Meliekpi: Level 5

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Beat Wattson
10 Points are mine :)

Lvl 33 Combuskin
Lvl 13 Electrike
Lvl 6 Shroomish
Lvl 4 Zigzagoon

Deaths:
Lvl 5 Wurmple
Lvl 7 Geodude

EDIT:
Beat Flannery
10 Points are mine :)

Lvl 41 Blaziken
Lvl 19 Electrike
Lvl 6 Shroomish
Lvl 16 Seedot
Lvl 18 Spoink
Lvl 20 Zubat

Deaths:
none

Last edited:

Zachmac

Update #1
Obtained Stone Badge.

Lv.14 Treeko(M), aka Trikino "The Immortal".
Starter. Bold.
He was almost killed by Nosepass's Rock Tomb when it landed a critical hit. That almost gave me a heart attack.

Lv.10 Poochyena(F), aka Bonitur "The Fortunate".
Caught at Route 102, lv4. Hasty.
She got a lot of critical hits early game, and I mean a lot.

Lv.11 Taillow(F), aka Skipek "The Ambitious".
Caught at route 104, lv4. Brave.
I decided to giver her the title "ambitious" because of the speed she leveled up at. No fancy stories like the other two.

No deaths yet. I decided to keep a small team, so that I don't have to worry about leveling up to much early game. I'll catch more as I go on, and probably swap Skipek and Bonitur out for pokemon with better potential evolutions(assuming they survive).

Status
Not open for further replies.