• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
3rdOderFOreverags_zps0abf2359.png

EEEYY YOOOOOOOOO

Im bout to put up a deadline on that Nuzlocke! So far we have two peeps done officially. If you've finished up, dont forget to write it up. You dont haaave to make it long, just say what you did and who died and yeeeep. Remember, it's optional, but PM me your list of deaths and i'll memorialize em near the end.

All rank ups shall be done at the end in one wide swath if you're wondering.

~~~

Btw, Hintaway is tomorrow. No ifs, ands, or buts~

Also, if you havent already, go join the Multiple Headmons Tournament! We have 5 members so far but we need 3 more to get started.

huphup

salute

;_;7

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
HINTAWAY TIME

You know what that means~

In short, I give out hints for the next Pokemon to be given away, if you guess it correctly you get some points. I trrryyy to make it challenging you but you dudes are pretty quick so im gonna try to be as fairly vague as possible. I'll also try to trick you.

Hints~

~This Pokemon used to have a signature move, but now this move can be learned by others.

~This Pokemon is known to have a Rivalry with another.

~It's quite chill though otherwise, just don't get in the way of its food.

40 POINTS FOR THE WINNER

If's it's too hard i'll give away another hint to narrow things down quite alot, but it shouldnt be too hard.

Remember, you can only guess once per post! And once per day as well!

Gooood luck~

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
HINTAWAY TIME

You know what that means~

In short, I give out hints for the next Pokemon to be given away, if you guess it correctly you get some points. I trrryyy to make it challenging you but you dudes are pretty quick so im gonna try to be as fairly vague as possible. I'll also try to trick you.

Hints~

~This Pokemon used to have a signature move, but now this move can be learned by others.

40 POINTS FOR THE WINNER

If's it's too hard i'll give away another hint to narrow things down quite alot, but it shouldnt be too hard.

Remember, you can only guess once per post!

Gooood luck~

Trying to decide between zangoose and seviper is hard, but ill go with zangoose

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
^nope!

Only one guess per post and day btw so we dont just have posts naming random pokemanz all of everyday~

You can guess again tomorrow and if it's not guessed by then, i'll narrow it down ez.

Zachmac

Hints~

I just did some digging through the web.

How about Heracross?

I'm just gonna guess sneasal cuz it's an ice type and the term chill, also it's vicious when it's hunting for pidgeys to eat and I guess that's kinda rival. It's a long shot but it's a closer guess than no guess

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I just did some digging through the web.

How about Heracross?

you sir, get to up your points to 90~

GIVEAWAY TIME

Lure_Ball_Sprite.png
heracross.gif
Lure_Ball_Sprite.png

Heracross (F)
Ability: Guts
Level: 1
Jolly Nature
~ Focus Punch
~ Megahorn
~ Pursuit
~ Rock Blast

'Tis a simple Heracross. Egg moves abound and within a rare Lure Ball cause it's fitting. I gave it Jolly because I feel like you can do more with a Jolly one then an Adamant for regular Heracross and even then M-Heracross doesnt mind Jolly since 185 BASE ATTACK. With Guts you can plan to stay as Heracross and get boosted rather then attack lowered with burn since the life of Heracross is a ballin one thouuugh that's just my excuse cause DW abilities and Lure Ball are illegal as heck. Like Ive given out before, they're all female this time! Ive decided to give out exclusively females instead of putting it on the adoption form cuz yknow Lure Ball passin. Though if you wanna male just tell me.

Why do you want me?:
Will you be nice to me?:
Would you like a nickname?:
ayy lmao:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Meta, you do know that you're using a male sprite to represent a Female heracross, right?
W/E
Why do you want me?: because you still slay
Will you be nice to me?: Pokemon-Amie is dead without you, so yes!
Would you like a nickname?: Adrenalina

I figured that it's female and it has Guts, so the nickname should fit :)

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
^ how dare u patronize my thingy

YO CHECK THIS ANNOUNCEMENT

I have tested our member meliekpi and have deemed him suitable for the last spot on our war team! It's not hard to tell he knows what he's doing during a battle and that his ability to preserve what's needed are top so gratz bud, you truly did believe. ;w;

And so, here is our new line-up!

swords_zpscafadd7c.png

~~~

McHearth
Dew
Conquer Phoenix
epicdrill
meliekpi

~~~

;_;7

Be sure to congratz em and with that MetalSonic out~

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
^ how dare u patronize my thingy

YO CHECK THIS ANNOUNCEMENT

I have tested our member meliekpi and have deemed him suitable for the last spot on our war team! It's not hard to tell he knows what he's doing during a battle and that his ability to preserve what's needed are top so gratz bud, you truly did believe. ;w;

And so, here is our new line-up!

swords_zpscafadd7c.png

~~~

McHearth
Dew
Conquer Phoenix
epicdrill
meliekpi

~~~

;_;7

Be sure to congratz em and with that MetalSonic out~

Gratz pie :]

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
I lost my nuzlocke cuz my cartridge has broken... RIP. Congrats to meliekpi!

Status
Not open for further replies.