• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
3rdOderFOreverags_zps0abf2359.png

AHAHAH THE TIME HAS COME....The Veneno Oscuridad Ruby and Saphire Nuzlocke is now officially coming to an end as of today, right now! I gave you dudes an extra 2 hours so ur pretty lucky. <<

Thank you all for participating, im sorry if any of you cried it happens, but crying is gud sometimes yknow? ;w;

Special thanks to 00swms for makin the awesome banner you're seeing, and thank you everyone who participated! I shall TALLY up all your pointos so expect some rank upage for some of you.

Perhaps we'll move up a gen this time around for the next nuzzer, who knows? Till then lemme give you aaall a biig...

THANKS

btw...
WAR HAS BEGUN BETWEEN US AND THE ENCHANTED FORCES.

If you're in the war team, I would suggest you get to contactin your opponent cause that'd b swell. If you're not in the war team then go ahead and root for us, will u? -w-
;_;7

Zachmac

60 points for each badge in the Nuzloche, right?

I should be ranking up, then! Too bad I never got around to having a test battle when I first joined.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Alright good news and well bad news for me

I got my wifi to hook up on my 3ds so now we are good on that front by thhe bad thing is since I started my new game on y pokebank is not seeing it and all my pokemon are now trapped in the cloud

Zachmac

Alright good news and well bad news for me

I got my wifi to hook up on my 3ds so now we are good on that front by thhe bad thing is since I started my new game on y pokebank is not seeing it and all my pokemon are now trapped in the cloud
I thought Pokemon Bank was connected to your Nintendo Network ID? Hm....

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Mega Slowbro's gonna be a tank. Mega Audino... I couldn't care less. Might be the MegaBlissey people wanted...

Zachmac

My sister pointed out Mega Audino looked like the White Rabbit, with that coat and a long tuff of fur for a "watch".

Wait, if Mega Audino is the White Rabbit...Mega Loppuny must be the March Hare!

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Starting his quest on the search to gather information about mega evolution Mick sets out on this new unknown region first beating the first gym and now on his way to the second Mick is gathering his team ready to take on the world

To help him on his quest he has

Zero the pikachu level 16

Meta the pidgeotto level 19

Dew the budew level 18

Anak the abra level 15

Teta the spoink level 13

and Wing the bagon level 15

After a long and fearsome fight with a snolax and then a double battle with his friends Mick sets foot in Ambrette town wanting to recover his pokemon and plot his next moves but where should he go?

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Hey I'm back from vacation :p on another note SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE SLOWBRO HES BEEN EATEN!

Man look at Slowbro's face, he simply doesn't give a ****. Not on the same level as Qwagsire, but still.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
My sister pointed out Mega Audino looked like the White Rabbit, with that coat and a long tuff of fur for a "watch".

Wait, if Mega Audino is the White Rabbit...Mega Loppuny must be the March Hare!

Mega audino looks like a freaking chicken imo. It appears like it's gonna lay an egg any second.

Zachmac

Seriously, Mega Slowbro is one of the best things to ever happen.

Too bad it doesn't have Regenerate, though.
Mega audino looks like a freaking chicken imo. It appears like it's gonna lay an egg any second.
A chicken? I'm not really seeing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.