• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jash93

A Super Weak Trainer
PO/PS Name: Jash Kevin
Wi-Fi Friend Code: 3282 - 2399 - 2405
Why do you want to join: Because I got a messege from a random guy
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues: [Old badges : 8 / New badges : 0]
Battling Experience: 5 years
Referrer: MetalSonic

haven't been into a Guild in years...
might as well try it out...

Ryanp

PO/PS Name?:Ryan
Wi-Fi Friend Code?:4339 0634 4477
Why do you want to join?: I was convinced
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?:1 (my one!)
Battling Experience?:7 years
Referrer?:Metal sonic

Last edited:

Ðew™

Definition of insanity

Welcome both. Feel free to come to the xat at any point to chill and stuff, linked in my sig. Feel free to request a test battle there or vm metalsonic for one!

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

Accepted! Both of you. I'll test battle you two once I get the chance!

EDIT: Tested Jash! It was a very nostalgic and close battle and he shall be elevated from Default into Rank 1! Congratz mang. -w-

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Hello and welcome to the guild, new people!

Also, after the previous teambuiliding day on the xat, I propose that we make it a regular occurence, maybe monthly?

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Hello and welcome to the guild, new people!

Also, after the previous teambuiliding day on the xat, I propose that we make it a regular occurence, maybe monthly?

For sure! I got to more teams then I realized now that im reaaly thinking about it.

Hey Guys im back from vaca!! thats why i have been inactive :/ Whats up? and welcome new ppl!!

Yo again Arcos. -w-

I'll try and see if I can get Jak and Mchearth to finish up the tourney so we can start a fresh one.

HoboJak

Unbroken
Rank?: 2/Craftsmen
Oppnents Serebii name?: Conquer Phoenix
Win or Lose?: W
Score?: 5-0
Your current won battle total? 28
How did u feel about it?: Was actually a pretty good battle (Despite the score) once M-Sciz got a couple SD's in though... it was over.

Oppnents Serebii name?: Ironthunder1604
Score?: 5-0
Your current won battle total? 29
How did u feel about it?: Another game where M-Sciz just took over.

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

Zachmac

heracross: UU to OU
wobbuffet: UU to RU
spiritomb: NU to RU
slowbro: UU to OU
scolipede: OU to BL
espeon: OU to UU
omastar: NU to RU
magnezone: BL to OU
togekiss: OU to UU
diancie: OU to UU
quagsire: OU to UU
vaporeon: OU to UU
smeargle: OU to UU
mew: UU to OU
kabutops: RU to NU
gothitelle: UU to OU

source of course ---> http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-usage-based-tier-update-september-2014.3516635/

Thoughts?
Looks pretty decent to me. Slowbro I feel especially deserves that change. It's awesome.

Gothitelle...while it can be a useful tool in some situations, I've found it to be a sitting duck otherwise. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
I don't mind the changes. Although it makes Azumarill the only OU Fairy, IIRC. And considering Fairy was designed to even out the metagame... Not exactly great.
Plus, Quagsire? UU? Why? It's still OU quality. What caused it to drop?

AnakBaé

quagsire: OU to UU

Quag don't give a single damn about his tier. He can stay at any tier as he pleases, as evident as how he leniently lets himself "downgraded". Tho you might see it as a downgrade while he sees it as a way to lessen up his responsibility and fame. Quag felt that he received too much credit. So much that he began to loathe dealing with OU kids who think that they are cool and edgy. You may compare Quag with the guy who always wake up with a smile and irresistible charm as if he's the morning sunshine but he's not. Behind that smile lies a deep urge and hate towards the world that he began to resent it, which is how he obtained the ability "Unaware" because he realized that the reality in which he lives in is such a total mess for him to be aware of. In a society where people are trained to be "professional" Quag felt that it was his responsibility to wear the "happy mask" of his in order to impress his bosses and familiy, forgetting the fact that inside his heart, there is one dark gem that is filled with bottomless void that keeps on consuming his fruits of joy and curiosity. Such unimaginable misery!
Let's all hope that Quag will finally found solace in UU. A place where his smile will clearly reflect his heart and his state of mind.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Quag don't give a single damn about his tier. He can stay at any tier as he pleases, as evident as how he leniently lets himself "downgraded". Tho you might see it as a downgrade while he sees it as a way to lessen up his responsibility and fame. Quag felt that he received too much credit. So much that he began to loathe dealing with OU kids who think that they are cool and edgy. You may compare Quag with the guy who always wake up with a smile and irresistible charm as if he's the morning sunshine but he's not. Behind that smile lies a deep urge and hate towards the world that he began to resent it, which is how he obtained the ability "Unaware" because he realized that the reality in which he lives in is such a total mess for him to be aware of. In a society where people are trained to be "professional" Quag felt that it was his responsibility to wear the "happy mask" of his in order to impress his bosses and familiy, forgetting the fact that inside his heart, there is one dark gem that is filled with bottomless void that keeps on consuming his fruits of joy and curiosity. Such unimaginable misery!
Let's all hope that Quag will finally found solace in UU. A place where his smile will clearly reflect his heart and his state of mind.

1407169661526_zpsdf962f96.png

I for one, welcome our new annoying defensive Mew overlords.

HoboJak

Unbroken
Oppnents Serebii name?: BlackwingMarauder
Score?: 2-0
Your current won battle total? 30
How did u feel about it?: Pfft get rekt scrub. (Kidding ofc <3)

#RankUpIncoming

Edit: Also I battled some random dood and it was a fun battle. Thought I might as well post a replay for once. :3
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-160202818

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.