• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Aight guys I'm out, sorry. >.>
PS: Pokemon, Pokken, OU

Cya l8r

Okay who here has ever attempted NU? Im kinda feelin it all of a sudden.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Yo gimme some pointers. Do you use Pawniard? Is he as awesome AS I assume he is?

Yea Pawniard is pretty scary with that SD sucker punch.

Feraligatr and Fraxure are pretty big threats also, they have the option of going for either DDance or SD. I think Spiritomb recently got bumped to RU, it was a nice will-o-wisp user while it lasted :x

Zachmac

I actually don't think I've ever played gen 6 NU.

If I did try it, though, I probably wouldn't be engaged for long. I always seem to shift back to standard battles when I try out another tier.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Kingler is also pretty brutal in NU, as it can sweep entire teams if Sticky Web is up with a SD set. Pair it with Gogoat and Electivire and you got yourself a good offensive core for NU.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I actually don't think I've ever played gen 6 NU.

If I did try it, though, I probably wouldn't be engaged for long. I always seem to shift back to standard battles when I try out another tier.

Ahh you should invest yourself into it! OU has a pretty standard way of getting boring. Force yourself into a new tier if you gotta.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Hey guys I got a early time at work today so the rest of the day I will be on the xat chat and fixing up the art and stuff join me f you want to do a couple of pu battles

Give away time people we haven't had one in a while so lets get this

So with 3rd gen remakes coming out you guys have a choose of

these little peeps will be ev trained with there comp natures

;293;;349;;359;;371;;280;;309;;261;;333;

Last edited:
NU is rlly fun there's so many different Pokemon and sets that are used. I'm personally 5-0 in the tier. all I gotta say is zangoose destroys lanturn is beast and never question jumpluff

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Mega camerupt, ewwww. Strong jaw mega sharpedo...at least it gets stab from a biting move. Mega gallade looks cool, and apparently wally gets it. Inb4 strong sun and strong rain are permaweather.

Activity/not dead yet post!
(Meta, your inbox is full so I can't reply to that last message you sent me.)

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
ok mega camerupt is like ok and mega sharpedo is like um ok now mega gallade looks nice way to make Wally stronger game freak -.-

(still going to kick his ***)

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Ugh mega sharpedo doesn't get speed boost, fuk you GF!

Mega Gallade looks pretty cool imo. Dew might be right, strong rain and sunlight do sound like perma weather.

Still waiting for mega flygon....:x

Last edited:

Zachmac

Camerupt - Looks pretty okay. I can live with that one.
Sharpedo - Looks very ugly. Bleh. But I bet it'll get a speed boost to make up for it's lack of speed boost. Even then, you can still protect before you Mega Evolve to get the boost, I guess.
Gallade - Looks alright. Not my favorite, but I've never actually been a really huge fan of Gallade anyway.
what I want now is a new evolution not another mega pokemon like add a 3rd poke to the line
If we got that, it probably would of been in X/Y, not ORAS.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Mega Gallade's ability is Inner Focus, man that's so disappointing. I was expecting a better one :(, maybe something like Iron Fist or Super Luck

Hey guys just post on the thread which pokemon you want from me and I will give them out to you this week :)

Can I have a free Pokemon too?

On a side note, mega camerupt looks nice, nice ability but drop in speed and common weaknesses may hamper it's usefulness . Mega sharpedo looks meh, I think they tried to do to much with it's design. Ability is ok. Stab stong jaw crunch seems nice and speed boost won't be to much of an issue in my opinion cuz it'll have a speed increase I assume and you can always protect to get +1. Mega gallade looks nice but inner focus is meh. Coulda been better. Super sun and super rain seems interesting. I assume it'll just be perma weather but just imagine if it gave 2x water and 2x fire damage respectively. That would be terryfying

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
YO.

Okayokay, I haven't been as active as I should be atm. You know how it goes...life takes hold..however im gonna try and get up an NU tourney! Things on my end haven't been to positive to say the least, but we fight on.

As for the changes, I just need some confirmation on a certain Pokemon and I can finally get to the orders, I do hope. You knooow what im talking about...

out

;_;7​

Status
Not open for further replies.