• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
PO/PS Name?: ptz
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: none
Why do you want to join?:
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?:
Battling Experience?: 10/10
Referrer?: noone

Welcome mate!

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PO/PS Name?: ptz
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: none
Why do you want to join?:
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?:
Battling Experience?: 10/10
Referrer?: noone

Yessir welcome welcome!

Atm we're warrin and tourneying with Nick setting up a ladder chall.

Which reminds me btw, how many of you would be up for a Giveaway? We still got takers?

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Alright he is the list of pokemon you can use in this week's ladder challenge
Dragonite
Breloom
Clefable
Kyurem Black
Slowbro

You must have one of these pokemon on your team when you are doing the challenge

You must get up to 1600 be able to show us and post team

Last edited:

The Master Chief

Dragonite
Breloom
Clefable
Kyurem Black
Latias
Zapdos
Slowbro

You must have one of these pokemon on your team when you are doing the challenge

I'm already using one of those. :] This should be easy af if I can find some time.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Dragonite
Breloom
Clefable
Kyurem Black
Slowbro

I'm just gonna pretend Slowbro isn't there because I win too many matches with him.
Cool, I'll work on this. Excited to see what everyone comes up with.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Please remove me from the member list.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Please remove me from the member list.

Yes sir have fun in SE :)

Golem I can help you out with that

Ok ccat for camruption is coming up next so guys get ready for that

Small update
Ok guys I have a couple of suggestions that I would like to put up
1. Do you guys still want the guild theme to be bugs since you know we haven't don't it yet
2. I want to start doing more group activity's with everybody so we can make this a more funner place :)

00swms

Chaos Theory

Ok ccat for camruption is coming up next so guys get ready for that

Small update
1. Do you guys still want the guild theme to be bugs since you know we haven't don't it yet
2. I want to start doing more group activity's with everybody so we can make this a more funner place :)

1. I would say no but I'm kind of bias. If the name change beneficial to the guild as a whole I say go with it.

2. Yes that would be awesome to do.

-00swms

Last edited:

Zachmac

I've been having tons of fun making my Secret Base, but I don't know what to do with it. I think that once I feel like my base is finally finished, I might do a giveaway where you have to do something like tell me what item my Reshiram is holding or whatever just so I can make people go and see it.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
I've been having tons of fun making my Secret Base, but I don't know what to do with it. I think that once I feel like my base is finally finished, I might do a giveaway where you have to do something like tell me what item my Reshiram is holding or whatever just so I can make people go and see it.

That sounds like a great idea! Too bad I can't participate tho

Rank?: Rank 5
Oppnents Serebii name?: Conquer Phoenix
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 2-0
Your current won battle total? 96
How did u feel about it?: GG

Score?: 4-0
Your current won battle total? 97

Score?: 3-0
Your current won battle total? 98

Last edited:

Zachmac

I caught a shiny Feebas today. Now I'm in a really good mood. :)

Anyway, get ready for my Secret Base challenge, guys, because I've already got it all figured out. I've just got to get the 1st place prize ready, then I'll post my updated Secret Base QR code and give you the winning conditions. As for what the first place prize will be? Why, it's gonna be one of my favorites, of course.

sableye.jpg

Sableye
Bold/Prankster
252 Hp/252def/4sp.def
-Calm Mind
-Recover
-Will-o-Wisp
-Shadow Ball

Standard Calm Mind set for MegaEye. Mess things up with Prankster will-o-wisp, then choose a good time to Mega Evolve and sweep with Calm Mind.

I'm not going to equip it with a Mega Stone, 'cause you only get one per game. You're gonna have to find it on your own.

Now remember, this is unofficial(I don't have that kind of power, of course). It's just a personal challenge I'm doing because I love secret bases and I want to encourage people to come visit mine. And hey, if it helps make this thread more active, then wynaut? ;360;

Last edited:

AnakBaé

I caught a shiny Feebas today. Now I'm in a really good mood. :)

Anyway, get ready for my Secret Base challenge, guys, because I've already got it all figured out. I've just got to get the 1st place prize ready, then I'll post my updated Secret Base QR code and give you the winning conditions. As for what the first place prize will be? Why, it's gonna be one of my favorites, of course.

sableye.jpg

Sableye
Bold/Prankster
252 Hp/252def/4sp.def
-Calm Mind
-Recover
-Will-o-Wisp
-Shadow Ball

Standard Calm Mind set for MegaEye. Mess things up with Prankster will-o-wisp, then choose a good time to Mega Evolve and sweep with Calm Mind.

I'm not going to equip it with a Mega Stone, 'cause you only get one per game. You're gonna have to find it on your own.

Now remember, this is unofficial(I don't have that kind of power, of course). It's just a personal challenge I'm doing because I love secret bases and I want to encourage people to come visit mine. And hey, if it helps make this thread more active, then wynaut? ;360;

Looking forward to it!
Played around 35 hours, still at the 5th gym, and spent most of it decorating bases and capturing flags. I need to shift my focus towards the gyms again lol

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Looking forward to it!
Played around 35 hours, still at the 5th gym, and spent most of it decorating bases and capturing flags. I need to shift my focus towards the gyms again lol

Omg thanxorus I'm not the only here who hasn't finished.
I'm gonna be on the xat for some final input on my latest team.

golem12

Dragon Trainer

Small update
thx nick
1. yep i love the idea
2. what kind of activities

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
thx nick
1. yep i love the idea
2. what kind of activities

What kind of activities do you have in mind?

ACTIVITIES, of course! Still kickin'.

Also, do you guys those remember those Heavy Ball Munchlax I promised you all so long ago?

alsoalso, not bad TMC! We gotta battle sometime, playa. -w-

Status
Not open for further replies.