• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Do you have PokeBank?
The main site says they are available in Gen 6.
Nothing says that items cannot be transferred.

They're programmed into the game but there is no legitimate way to get ANY gem outside of the normal gem found in terminus cave...so yeah. Sitrus berry > flying gem maybe? It allows acrobatics to be used still. Otherwise, just as the smogon set says, just don't use an item.

Zachmac

All of the Smogon sets run either focus sash on Archeops or nothing at all. Seeing as this one has Acrobatics and isn't some sort of suicide lead...I suppose this would be one of those "nothing at all" sets.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOOOOWWWWW!!!!! whoohoo it is snowing here i am so happy.

epicdrill

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOOOOWWWWW!!!!! whoohoo it is snowing here i am so happy.

You like snow? Personally, I'm tired of seeing that **** on the ground half the year. Unless I'm skiing, then it's fine.

Also, got Omega Ruby and Smash 4 for Christmas, so I'll be playing those a bit.

Zachmac

I haven't seen an ounce of snow since I moved here. I'm not a huge fan of it, but I almost miss it somehow.

Anyway....
I'm tempted to nominate Audino to this team, because MegaRupt might really like having a wish passer. But I honestly don't know enough about NU to justify one entirely, other then simply "I want wish support".

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Going to go shoot a poke forr this ccat

Nominating Pyroar

Reason it is fast and a lion with fire what more do you need to ask

Set
Pyroar @ Life Orb
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]

I stole this from the effective lure thread on smogon just because it helps out with bring out pokes that would hurt us like toad and the gator mostly plus normal isnt bad since we got Mismagius running around out there. Helps with av users to since the deer is physical so regi rydon the quil fish lanturn and a bunch of others.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Okay guys, your orders are on their way so dont worry! There's a lot of after holidays events going down irl, but that won't stop me from being a party pooper, sitting down and BREEDING.

I'll let you know here and via PM who's is ready!

ALSO

Will also write up CCAT in a bit once I fix something!

;_;7

golem12

Dragon Trainer
I would like: golem12's geodude
What do you say?: you are the best and i give ya a shiny swablu if you want and thank you very much!!!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Editted Archeops' set.
Reposting for those who can't look back for some reason.
Archeops @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Defog
- Knock Off / Taunt
- Acrobatics

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Okay here are the options!

Won't be around for the next two weeks, so here's my Submission for our CCAT!

Archeops @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Defog
- Knock Off / Taunt
- Acrobatics​

This set is a means to provide fast support for the team.
STAB and boosted Acrobatics is a powerful move to have on Archeops.
Using Acrobatics first makes it less prone to Knock Off's from enemies like Hariyama.
Defog clears up entry hazards, improving the longevity of teammates in battle.
U-turn can be used to bring teammates in safely.
Knock Off is SE on Support Mesprit and Uxie, and is a must, seeing as the rest of the team lacks this move.
Roost is an option to improve longevity of Archeops, and while Knock Off is superior, Roost does have merits in keeping Archeops alive against lesser offensive mons.
Defeatist sucks obviously, but Defog users are priceless for any metagame.
Jolly is the only nature you need on this bird.
This guy hates mostly everybody at NU High, 'cause they all got s#it on him.
Archeops ability to clear the field and safely usher in teammates makes it a very good offensiv support mon.

Synergy:
Archeops Hates Water mons and Ice mons, which it has Seismitoad/Sawsbuck and Camerupt respectively.
Granbull's T-Wave works well with Archeops' ability to clear the field of any hazards.
Seismitoad can easily come back and sponge Rock moves from the likes of Crustle, Carracosta, and Barbaracle, and the latter two can even restore Google's health with Water moves.
Liepard can be a problem with STAB Sucker Punch since that interferes with Archeops' U-turn, so switch out to the pink Pitbull.

Going to go shoot a poke forr this ccat

Pyroar @ Life Orb
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]

I stole this from the effective lure thread on smogon just because it helps out with bring out pokes that would hurt us like toad and the gator mostly plus normal isnt bad since we got Mismagius running around out there. Helps with av users to since the deer is physical so regi rydon the quil fish lanturn and a bunch of others.

It's time to vote and vote we shall! Voting ends
Monday 12:00 PM CMT

Btw guys im thinkin of more Jeopradies to. -w- We gotta dooo more.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Hmmm I think a no item Archeops would work better....plus that 4hp evs is a no no, we need to be able to switch into rocks 4 rather than 3 times. Roost works well on it too, increasing longevity and keeping it out of Deafetist range though I suppose I'm saying these things too late

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
^^^ Good to see you peeps batting a bit on the ladder! Be sure to battle it up here as well, yeah? We've got a war pretty darn soon if I remember correctly! In the span of a week or so.

Order up! Gdas your Turtwig is ready!

EDIT: Order up! Blackjack your Pawniard is ready!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.