• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
I'm in the same boat as Gdas, I know nothing of CAPmons, so I'll take a back seat in this CCAT. Again.

Anyway, after a recent WT spree, I now have a 5IV(-Def) Timid Clauncher with Mega Launcher, if anyone's interested? I'm never going to use it, so I figured someone might.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I know nothing about CAPmon's so ill sit back and watch,

Sorry i haven't been on my net is awful and i just got the new FarCry and 2 Zelda games for 3DS.... I'm so busy lol

I'm in the same boat as Gdas, I know nothing of CAPmons, so I'll take a back seat in this CCAT. Again.

Anyway, after a recent WT spree, I now have a 5IV(-Def) Timid Clauncher with Mega Launcher, if anyone's interested? I'm never going to use it, so I figured someone might.

Shut up, you will participate, and you will ENJOY it.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
1 day

1 day

1 DAY

Is all you have left for the OU ladder challenge!? Will anyone take it? Or shall these ez wins slip out unnoticed? 1425 is all it takes, playaz.

And also, no more suggestions for CCAT?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I know nothing about CAPmon's so ill sit back and watch

Really? So what happens when another generation pops up, along with a different metagame as a result? The CAP metagame is just a means of providing flexibility to OU players. Even if these are fakemons, they're made to function like real competitive mons.
CAP is meant to explore and use underrated strategies in the OU metagame. The CAP metagame is just a byproduct of each fakemon created.
Here are some threads for starters and newcomers:

http://www.smogon.com/cap/articles/newcomers_guide

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...hread-b-through-c-ranking-discussion.3512508/

Just a reminder that you CAN use normal OU Pokémon in CAP. In fact, it's encouraged because CAPmons are made for the OU metagame.

Gdas said:
Sorry i haven't been on my net is awful and i just got the new FarCry and 2 Zelda games for 3DS.... I'm so busy lol
Lol I just remembered I can get the 3DS Zelda titles 'cause I've had a 3DS.
Omg, you know about bad connection problems. The struggle is real… ;-;

Hm, I think Aurumoth is actually a good mon to start with, imo. I haven't made a team with gold-moth because I lock down whenever I see straight 100 stats (it's just too perfect for my stat-OCD).

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
1 day

1 day

1 DAY

Is all you have left for the OU ladder challenge!? Will anyone take it? Or shall these ez wins slip out unnoticed? 1425 is all it takes, playaz.

And also, no more suggestions for CCAT?

At what exact time does this thing end

Zachmac

I just started the ladder challenge yesterday, and I jumped up to 1200 points. I intended to get the rest of them today, but...well, stuff happened.

Heh, that's what I get for procrastinating. I should of started last weekend.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Nobody is ever ready for Rock Head Tyrantrum. It is the stuff that gives Charizards nightmares.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Honestly if it wasn't for the fact that Tyrantrum has **** defensive typing that makes it really hard to set up, and that he needs 2 Dragon Dances to outspeed common Scarfers, he might actually have a niche in OU with STAB Outrage and recoil-less Head Smashes. That said a Rock Polish set could work...

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
12:00 AM CMT
TOMORROW
LADDER CHALL ENDS
1425 OU

If you can power-ladder then you better get
TO
IT

i had actually meant to tell McHearth 12:00 AM today, but I accidentally said PM so im gonna go ahead and throw in an extra day BUT THAT'S IT
THAT IS IIIIIT

Will write up CCAT in a few hours, today when I get hooome, have to prolong it a bit cause today's the day a friend goes off

stay close to ur friendos, yo

;_;7

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
PO/PS Name?: FlareBlitz3000, got that guala
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 3652-1666-9423
Why do you want to join?: Want a guild that can get me more into Competitive battling
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: 4
Battling Experience?: 6-7
Referrer?: None

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Why do you want to join?: Want a guild that can get me more into Competitive battling

Welcome to the Guild.
One of the higher members that I don't see often should be with you.
Enjoy your time here! -_-7 (salute)

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light

Welcome to ze guild I will be on the xat chat to test battle you in a few mins

and I think I willg et that ladder challenge done in a few mins so hold that prize for me meta

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Battle Flare for test batte he won 2-0 so he gets the second rank I do believe

iStQL.gif

Side note seeing that everybody is starting school and stuff I suppose we could do a x and y run through with some tough rules to challenge us

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
^I'd agree to that, after I get the chance to throw my mega stones and other good **** from Y to OR, then bank all the Y pokes. Then, I was planning to do a nuzlocke on Y anyway.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Battle Flare for test batte he won 2-0 so he gets the second rank I do believe

iStQL.gif

Side note seeing that everybody is starting school and stuff I suppose we could do a x and y run through with some tough rules to challenge us

Damn you people, I never got a test battle.

I want free points.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
12:00 AM CMT
TOMORROW
LADDER CHALL ENDS
1425 OU

If you can power-ladder then you better get
TO
IT

i had actually meant to tell McHearth 12:00 AM today, but I accidentally said PM so im gonna go ahead and throw in an extra day BUT THAT'S IT
THAT IS IIIIIT

Will write up CCAT in a few hours, today when I get hooome, have to prolong it a bit cause today's the day a friend goes off

stay close to ur friendos, yo

;_;7

Uh yea bout this...I might've kinda pulled a Divine and got myself banned from main >.>
Sad thing is that my rating is 1397, I was planning on finishing it up today but heh

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Easiest ladder climb of my life. Ignore the 6 losses. :v

GBSbB1v.png

I'd also be down for an xy challenge thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.