• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Voting for Tflame

Zachmac

I'm just gonna say that I'm super hyped for when Pokken inevitably gets ported to the Wii U. Suicune is looking pretty awesome.
I didn't even really care about it at it's initial announcement, but now that I've seen some game play, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Edit: So I found this picture on the internet.
h666E2A4D
This game is a must have. That cosplay Talonflame looks pretty sweet.
I vote we do a guild nuzloche with this one.

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
X/Y NUZLOCKE RUN
RULES

1. It's a Nuzlocke. Standard Nuzlocke rules apply.
i.e.
a. If a Pokemon faints, it is dead, you cannot use it anymore. There is an exception to this rule for this particular run; being the Pokemon you chose!

b. If all Pokemon faint your run is over so play carefully! This is of course the tricky part with the unpredictable nature of trainer Pokemon. A true loss means all the Pokemon in your current party have fainted. Even if you have mons in the PC. Gotta give you a challenge!

c. Catch the first mon you encounter on every route. Fail to catch it? Yo man, that's tough. Run into the same mon twice? I suppose you can try once more...but if the fates give you Bunnelby twice then you gotta have an extra Bunnelby. -w-

These rules here are the one's specific to the clan and X/Y.

LONG READS HAHA
SPECIFICATIONS

2. You may not use your starting Pokemon. This one is usually optional, but here's why; We gotta roll and make the most of what fate gives us in life~ Your chosen Pokemon takes the place of it as it gets special privileges anyways.

3. If you wish, you may wonder trade one Pokemon off. But only one and only once, and only after the 5'th gym! Can't have you steamrolling with some lucky lvl 100 thingy too early cause it won't die. It's all pretty luck based! But neat if you happen to get the same mon in two routes and wanna re-roll. Hopefully you don't getta triple Bunnelby.

4. Here's the fun part. The Pokemon and its line you chose is the Pokemon that has the special privilege! It has two lives instead of the usual one. But only two. Its lives dont reset if it evolves. You may keep your starter if that is the Pokemon you choose to go in with. If all your mons faint but your chosen Pokemon still has 1 life left, you can travel back to your nearest PC and better start trainin up with some hopefully caught and stored Pokemon. Trading Pokemon from other games is not allowed aside from it being the only way to obtain the Pokemon you entered with. When you acquire it, it has to be at around the same levels of your current team or placement in the game or lower. No sneaky stuff. No lvl 100 Marrils right off the bat. <<

5. You GOTTA update after every gym. You can just post your current team if you want the bear minimum of the update, but you can also tell a story if you like, story's are neat. Provide pics if you'd like, but if you're playing with anything other then a 3DS then providing pics might not be best. No sharing any links to software that implies playing Pokemon X/Y on anything but an official Nintendo product. Oh, and name your team! Name's usually help bonds to form. c:

6. What kinda bonds do you expect to form having a machine do all the leveling for you? Where's the sense of danger in the grind when the grinds not even there?
NO EXP SHARE.

7. Run ends after you beat the E4. If enough time passes, and not everyone has finished, a deadline shall appear.

Obviously, I can't look over your shoulder at all times when you're playing the game to ensure you're following the rules, but it'd be nice if you would. ^^

Oh yeh, better have these huh

You can take it casually or you can take this run to the extreme and beat it faster then everyone else. -w-
Doesn't matter you'll still be winning (in my heart)! These first 3 go towards the first 3 to finish with the least deaths.

~~~

1st place least deaths - A competitive version of any Pokemon you want. 5 battle points

2nd place least deaths - a competitive version of your partner Pokemon. 5 battle points.

3rd place least deaths - A baby formed lvl 1 4-5 IV version of your partner Pokemon. 5 battle points.

All below get 5 battle points. HOWEVER, you must finish your run.

~~~

You have to finish the locke meaning beat the E4 in order to get these! I expect many updates from those who do plan on finishing!

Postin' em nice'n'early so you can all get accustomed.
If you're gonna change your mind about the mon you want in with, please tell me beforehand so I can make a note!
I want to wave the flag and say "go" on the locke either early Saturday or early to mid Sunday so i'll warn beforehand on those days if it's comin in, yeah!? So don't start just YET. I'll wave it and then we can officially start, I know you're all ready to go~
Any questions? PM meeeeee
;_;7

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
X/Y NUZLOCKE RUN
RULES

1. It's a Nuzlocke. Standard Nuzlocke rules apply.
i.e.
a. If a Pokemon faints, it is dead, you cannot use it anymore. There is an exception to this rule for this particular run; being the Pokemon you chose!

b. If all Pokemon faint your run is over so play carefully! This is of course the tricky part with the unpredictable nature of trainer Pokemon. A true loss means all the Pokemon in your current party have fainted. Even if you have mons in the PC. Gotta give you a challenge!

c. Catch the first mon you encounter on every route. Fail to catch it? Yo man, that's tough. Run into the same mon twice? I suppose you can try once more...but if the fates give you Bunnelby twice then you gotta have an extra Bunnelby. -w-

These rules here are the one's specific to the clan and X/Y.

LONG READS HAHA
SPECIFICATIONS

2. You may not use your starting Pokemon. This one is usually optional, but here's why; We gotta roll and make the most of what fate gives us in life~ Your chosen Pokemon takes the place of it as it gets special privileges anyways.

3. If you wish, you may wonder trade one Pokemon off. But only one and only once, and only after the 5'th gym! Can't have you steamrolling with some lucky lvl 100 thingy too early cause it won't die. It's all pretty luck based! But neat if you happen to get the same mon in two routes and wanna re-roll. Hopefully you don't getta triple Bunnelby.

4. Here's the fun part. The Pokemon and its line you chose is the Pokemon that has the special privilege! It has two lives instead of the usual one. But only two. Its lives dont reset if it evolves. You may keep your starter if that is the Pokemon you choose to go in with. If all your mons faint but your chosen Pokemon still has 1 life left, you can travel back to your nearest PC and better start trainin up with some hopefully caught and stored Pokemon. Trading Pokemon from other games is not allowed aside from it being the only way to obtain the Pokemon you entered with. When you acquire it, it has to be at around the same levels of your current team or placement in the game or lower. No sneaky stuff. No lvl 100 Marrils right off the bat. <<

5. You GOTTA update after every gym. You can just post your current team if you want the bear minimum of the update, but you can also tell a story if you like, story's are neat. Provide pics if you'd like, but if you're playing with anything other then a 3DS then providing pics might not be best. No sharing any links to software that implies playing Pokemon X/Y on anything but an official Nintendo product. Oh, and name your team! Name's usually help bonds to form. c:

6. Run ends after you beat the E4. If enough time passes, and not everyone has finished, a deadline shall appear.

Obviously, I can't look over your shoulder at all times when you're playing the game to ensure you're following the rules, but it'd be nice if you would. ^^

Oh yeh, better have these huh

You can take it casually or you can take this run to the extreme and beat it faster then everyone else. -w-
Doesn't matter you'll still be winning! These first 3 go towards the first 3 to finish.

~~~

1st place - A competitive version of any Pokemon you want. 5 battle points

2nd place - a competitive version of your chosen Pokemon. 5 battle points.

3rd place - A baby formed lvl 1 4-5 IV version of your chosen Pokemon. 5 battle points.

All below get 5 battle points.

~~~

You have to finish the locke meaning beat the E4 in order to get these! I expect many updates from those who do plan on finishing!

Postin' em nice'n'early so you can all get accustomed.
If you're gonna change your mind about the mon you want in with, please tell me beforehand so I can make a note!
I want to wave the flag and say "go" on the locke either mid Saturday or early to mid Sunday so i'll warn beforehand on those days if it's comin in, yeah!? So don't start just YET. I'll wave it and then we can officially start, I know you're all ready to go~
Any questions? PM meeeeee
;_;7

Kewl time to start faking nuzlocke logs

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
OK, let's get all set for this. Maybe picking something that starts with Shell Smash and a quad Grass weakness wasn't great after all...

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
UPDATE

Alright guys! Challenge quota has been modified a bit after some talkin. Instead of a race, we'll be utilizing your ability to survive as a means of placement. -w-
Meaning those with the least amount of deaths, wins!
Plus it lets you chill out and take your time. Which is key for yknow, not dyin.

Challenge starts in an hour!
Challenge updated

Last edited:

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
UPDATE

Alright guys! Challenge quota has been modified a bit after some talkin. Instead of a race, we'll be utilizing your ability to survive as a means of placement. -w-
Meaning those with the least amount of deaths, wins!
Plus it lets you chill out and take your time. Which is key for yknow, not dyin.

Challenge starts in an hour!
I might actually have to start tomorrow, cause I need to move some stuff from my Y to AS

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I might actually have to start tomorrow, cause I need to move some stuff from my Y to AS

Not a prob, the challenge quota isn't time oriented anymore so take ur time!

ANOTHER UPDATE

Also, FlareBlitz brings up a FANTASTIC point. Can you use Exp. Share?
Answer?
HAHAHAH NOPE.
What kinda bonds do you expect to form having a machine do all the leveling for you? Where's the sense of danger in the grind when the grinds not even there?
NO EXP SHARE.
Rules updated.

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
eiMEjRLin.png

GOGOGOGOGO
NUZLOCKE STARTS NOW

oop this isnt a race though anymore, rules are updated!
Remember to update!
No EXP share!
Least deaths possible for prizes!
Update after every gym! Incude deaths!
I had to start it kinda early today cause i'll not be here till evening!
GOOD LUCK​

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Defeated 1st Gym

Team:
I'm a Stoner(Aerodactyl): Lv 12
Fletchling: Lv 13
HARDEN!(Butterfree): Lv 12

Deaths: None, and I would prefer to keep it that way.

Viola had no match against a team of all Flying Types

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Voting Heatran :)

Noted!

If I can still enter the nuzlocke, I'll post the form later today, if not, w/e.

Yes you can! Sign ups for the Nuzlocke end the 26'th!
It's simple

"In with...[Pokemon]"

No legendaries, challenge yourself!

Defeated 1st Gym

Team:
I'm a Stoner(Aerodactyl): Lv 12
Fletchling: Lv 13
HARDEN!(Butterfree): Lv 12

Deaths: None, and I would prefer to keep it that way.

Viola had no match against a team of all Flying Types

FLY NO LIE

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Is this Diancie set viable?

diancie.gif

Diancie @ Diancite
Mild - Clear Body
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Attack, 4 Speed
-Moonblast
-Diamond Storm
-Earth Power
-Rock Polish

I notice Diancie doesn't need any speed investment at all to outpace every common Scarfer after a Rock Polish, so I figure it would be great to take advantage of that. In addition Diancie's base 50 Speed in Normal form means it's usually going second for at least the first turn anyways, making setting up a Rock Polish basically irrelevant. This lets it pump more EVs into its Diamond Storm.​

The Master Chief

Is this Diancie set viable?

diancie.gif

Diancie @ Diancite
Mild - Clear Body
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Attack, 4 Speed
-Moonblast
-Diamond Storm
-Earth Power
-Rock Polish

I notice Diancie doesn't need any speed investment at all to outpace every common Scarfer after a Rock Polish, so I figure it would be great to take advantage of that. In addition Diancie's base 50 Speed in Normal form means it's usually going second for at least the first turn anyways, making setting up a Rock Polish basically irrelevant. This lets it pump more EVs into its Diamond Storm.​

Yes. I seen that set on smogon except with different evs.

Status
Not open for further replies.