• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Voting Mega Sharpedo

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
4/3/2
Cress, Sharpedo, Absol respectively!
Balance, Either, HO, respectively!
Ending at 10:00 PM CMT Today

Been meanin to try and post a big update for the nuzzer later on, but dont wait up!

;024;
snek

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
TIES IN WAR

TIES IN UU CCAT

ITS LIKE WACKY TIE DAY OR SOMETHIN

5/5/2
Cress and Sharpedo goin head to head atm and Absol is...
yknow..tryin it's best..^^

We got tie breakers and tie makers, but who will win??

Find out on the next episode of
VENENOOSCURIDADBALL Z

Those of you that haven't voted, do so! You can be the one to help bring the underdog back or seal the deal for one of the others!
IT ENDS TONIGHT 10:00 PM CMT

Last edited:

ptz

Defeated 4 gym

Party

Pikachu 34
Dousion 33
Axew 32
Snorlax 19
Diggerby 33
Slowpoke 31

Deaths

Fletchinder 32
Goblett 31

00swms

Chaos Theory
TIES IN WAR

TIES IN UU CCAT

ITS LIKE WACKY TIE DAY OR SOMETHIN

5/5/2
Cress and Sharpedo goin head to head atm and Absol is...
yknow..tryin it's best..^^

We got tie breakers and tie makers, but who will win??

Find out on the next episode of
VENENOOSCURIDADBALL Z

Those of you that haven't voted, do so! You can be the one to help bring the underdog back or seal the deal for one of the others!
IT ENDS TONIGHT 10:00 PM CMT

Sorry, I haven't posted in while on thread guys. Even though, I'm not as active in the competitive section. If any member need any artwork done I'll gladly do it for you.

-00swms

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Sorry, I haven't posted in while on thread guys. Even though, I'm not as active in the competitive section. If any member need any artwork done I'll gladly do it for you.

-00swms

lol hey guys i got a bit busy with school srry for not really being active here on thread

dont b sry, things to do irl are always a thing

Anyways, looks to be a tie! Lemme think somethin up and i'll b back in a jif

btw dudes what is ur opinion
366.png

on Clamperl and Clamperl accessories?

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Kill it with fire.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
ahaahh, the re-occurring Arcos -w-

A handy 3/2/2 in Cresselias favor atm! Does anyone wanna come through for the other mons?? Any and all are workable and welcome!

Yeah :) I'm often busy with school work but I will try to post and battle regularly! :)

Zachmac

Spring break is coming up for me.
Lately, I just haven't had the time energy to keep up with all of my gaming goals.
I blame school. Good thing spring break is coming up soon. I should probably make some good Nuzloche progress then.
Anyways, looks to be a tie! Lemme think somethin up and i'll b back in a jif
I got an idea!
How about we pretend Cresselia and Sharpedo were never nominated and that we build a team around Absol instead? Yeah, I like that plan. We should do it.
I'm totally not biased or anything.;359;

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Lets just make a team with both of them on it, how does that sound?

Of course I wouldn't mind simply making a team around Absol, but you noobs don't seem to want to for some reason or another.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO

McHearths idea sounds cool since they're both fairly workable next to each other, but we gotta see if it's wanted! All in favor of simply using both sets with a balanced playstyle say yay
all in favor of only using one say nay

if yay is chosen we'll use em both and put it on Balance since both suggestors wanted that

If nay is chosen we'll have to dispatch Absol and go at it in another quicker sub-round featuring only the Cresselia and Sharpedo sets!

We have the time for both so choose carefully. c:

VOTING FOR THIS SUB-ROUND ENDS
THURSDAY THE 5'TH 10:00 PM CMT

~~~

CAPmons%20Banner_zpshidbswg7.png

ALSO, THOSE OF YOU WHO SIGNED UP YOU HAVE 1 MORE DAY TO GET UR 5 RANDOM CAP REPLAYS IN USING THE CAP TEAM

EXTENSION WAS GIVEN CAUSE ZARELS TOASTER CRASHED YESTERDAY BECAUSE HE WAS MAKING TOAST FOR A GOOD PORTION OF THE DAY AND HIS SERVERS SUFFERED

REWARD IS 5 BATTLE POINTS

TEAM

THINKIN OF ANOTHER CHALL ALREADY SO STAY TUNED OR SOMETHIN

;_;7

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
I pretty much said that last page, so yeah, let's put them both there. I'd probably have copied/pasted whichever lost as a submission for the next round anyway...

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Okay, sure, yes, yeah, mhm, hai, yay

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
WOO VENENOLOCKE BANNER

Kalos%20Nuzz%20Banner_zps61sdjdvj.png

credits to 00swms

UPDATE

FlareBlitz3000 - 5th Gym - 6 RIP

ptz - 4'th Gym - 1 RIP

Zachmac - 3'rd Gym - 2 RIP

IronThunder1604 - FINISHED - 3 RIP

meliekpi - 2'nd Gym - 0 RIP

Conquer Phoenix - 2'nd Gym - 3 RIP

Gdas - 1'st Gym - 0 RIP

the muddy mudkips - 1'st Gym - 0 RIP

If any are incorrect, please update so I may know! If I missed you, pls pls tell me! Updateo, those who signed up!

RULES
You gotta finish this Nuzlocke in order to be eligible for things! Might do somethin special at the end that I didn't mention! It seems a perfect idea.
Also today is last day to vote for CCAT Subround!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.