• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnakBaé

Green. changing forms. This was the first thing came to mind:

500px-Envy_parasite.jpg

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
They keep making pokemon weirder and weirder...
Ash Greninja and pokemon cell **** wtf

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
FINALLY

Okay first things, I was off on something of an adventure and didn't expect it to drain so much of my time so apologies for that. Like, seriously, I really shouldve PM'd one of the council or 00 to keep things up for me in all areas. Usually I dont like to be away from here for more than 2 weeks at a time, but im very busy lately, so again, very sorry for that. Looks like I missed a Zygarde thing reveal along with some deadlines. ^^ Hope Thousand Arrows gets revealed soon, Dusk Ball Zygarde loooks super good and now I have a reason to whip it out aside from the odd Sub Coil set or some weird Camoflauge DD Set!

Anyways, back to CCAT, we have a vote between two sets and so vote we shall! Cmon now guys, let's get some input. We're RIGHT there and this upcoming last mon could net us just a BIT more solidity. Will move on the tournament as well. Mega, I also have your Pachirisu saved still if you want it. Don't forget about it! Not usually one to forget mon requests from clan members.

G2LlRSP.png

credits to Astral Shadow
MegaMeganium said:
213.png

Shuckle @ Leftovers/Mental Herb/Sitrus Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Power Split
- Encore

Power Split is to neuter sweepers who might try to take advantage of Shuckle before it can set up. Also, if they get to Alakazam after knocking out Shuckle, Alakazam has a higher chance of surviving. And Encore is for tanks and Pokemon who also try and set up. No explanation needed. Rocks are for Megadactyl, who threaten to speed tie with Megazam and also to rack up damage against other threats and thus be worn down for OHKO's and 2HKO's from Zams moves, and Sticky Web for Baton Passers and mons who rely on Scarf to outspeed Zam.

normal_227Skarmory_Dream.png

Skarmory @ Leftovers / Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Counter / Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

It helps us deal with things like Diancie and Gengar who runs train through us right now. Also, Mega Metagross to an extent with Counter and its natural defense. Sp.def is there especially for the aforementioned special attackers as even with some pretty sp.def mons like Heatran and Clef, they can't quite take too many hard hits without investment, so Skarm'll come in to alleviate that. Iron Head is to OHKO Diancie and keep fairies at bay. Spikes is slashed over Counter in case you really think we should be pressuring with hazards instead, but in the case of us having not too many Metagross answers, I think Counter might be best. Shed Shell can be run as well! Whirlybirb is good simply to rid ourselves of the current match-up or mess up opponent momentum.

Those were the only two suggestion, I believe! So this is the round. I'll need all your votes so vote em up, see which one we need most and make your decision.

Voting ends
Monday 12:00 PM GMT
so
VOTE

oh and
EY%20YO_zps2m78axaj.png

Got 100 over my goal so im happy! Slipped a bit towards the end, I kinda jumped towards it when I got home today since I left off at 1400 and payed the price for hasty plays, but all in all very fun.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-272612997
Here's the last battle!

And here's the import for the team!
Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Atk / 44 Def / 188 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 192 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Which reminds me, if you provide an import of your most used team AND a last battle replay, i'll give you an extra point! That's one for both so it shouldnt be too hard. Cmon yall, only a couple more weeks, someones gotta top me! If I can do it, you deff can as well.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Voting for Skarmory because Sand rekts us too

00swms

Chaos Theory
Hello Lovely Veneno Oscuridad Members,

It's finally that time guys the one thing that has been on my mind for while now. I'll finally and legitimately be taking my leave from the forums. Over these last few years I've meet many amazing people just wanted let y'all know stay sexy <3.

"All good things must come to an end eventually,but the next experience awaits."

-00swms

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Activity post. Oh and I've been getting back into mons somewhat, did some laddering earlier. Maybe I'll get on xat if it ain't dead.

AnakBaé

It's finally that time guys the one thing that has been on my mind for while now. I'll finally and legitimately be taking my leave from the forums. Over these last few years I've meet many amazing people just wanted let y'all know stay sexy <3.

"All good things must come to an end eventually,but the next experience awaits."

-00swms
Ye get outta here. Nobody ever liked you in the first place /sarcasm

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

-00swms

Why not just stay and post occasionally? I don't understand what the point of stating that you are officially leaving is.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

-00swms

Suppose when you gotta get goin, you gotta get goin, huh?
Regardless, thank you, 00. You've been around since so long and from my knowledge and have always been helpful and especially insightful. If there's anything I ever needed insight for I could go to you and you'd always have a say in it. You've been so helpful in general and really, I never thanked you enough. From fantastic art, to cryptic sayings, to things that never should have escaped me, you were on it. ;w; When you started this clan, I only ever really knew you from a battle I remembered we had a long time back where you used a hail team! But now im pretty darn glad to have known a soul as rockin as yours. Thank you so much for being a good friend, and good luck in your endeavors. Though you may leave Serebii, your influence'll always be around as you have really interacted with a lot of everyone here. Meaning you've always got a place here in Serebii, ok? Thanks so much for giving us all this clan experience. I know you'll hop on the xat though, but the forum'll deff miss you. Without you, we never would have even gotten together!

Activity post. Oh and I've been getting back into mons somewhat, did some laddering earlier. Maybe I'll get on xat if it ain't dead.

I should be on a good chunk of tomorrow, so hop on by and maybe we can battle if you want.

Why not just stay and post occasionally? I don't understand what the point of stating that you are officially leaving is.
Ah lugia, he probably simply wants to move on from the forum as a whole. Even posting isn't quite moving on.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Suppose when you gotta get goin, you gotta get goin, huh?
Regardless, thank you, 00. You've been around since so long and from my knowledge and have always been helpful and especially insightful. If there's anything I ever needed insight for I could go to you and you'd always have a say in it. You've been so helpful in general and really, I never thanked you enough. From fantastic art, to cryptic sayings, to things that never should have escaped me, you were on it. ;w; When you started this clan, I only ever really knew you from a battle I remembered we had a long time back where you used a hail team! But now im pretty darn glad to have known a soul as rockin as yours. Thank you so much for being a good friend, and good luck in your endeavors. Though you may leave Serebii, your influence'll always be around as you have really interacted with a lot of everyone here. Meaning you've always got a place here in Serebii, ok? Thanks so much for giving us all this clan experience. I know you'll hop on the xat though, but the forum'll deff miss you. Without you, we never would have even gotten together!

THIIIIIIS

Rip Zero, was a pleasure knowing u. Add me on skype tho

Also hey is anyone here A: is good at comp still and B: Looking for some leadership role?

BLUES.

Something else
PO/PS Name?: Blues on PO. Will start going to PS as soon as I find out what server and such.
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: N/A
Why do you want to join?: Been a while, and the one person that is still here from when I used to get on here is in this clan. #FreeEaglehawk
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: I got about 5 of the SBF symbols before they shut it down.
Battling Experience?: Some divided by zero:D
Referrer?: No one.

Someone please provide me with whatever form of communication you guys use outside of Serebii. Ex: Xat (apparently not used anymore lol, PO Channel, PS Server, etc)

Hope to battle you guys soon.

EDIT:

ZERO!!! Buddy, I returned 3 days too late!

Keep in touch!!

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
PO/PS Name?: Blues on PO. Will start going to PS as soon as I find out what server and such.
Why do you want to join?: Been a while, and the one person that is still here from when I used to get on here is in this clan. #FreeEaglehawk
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: I got about 5 of the SBF symbols before they shut it down.

Someone please provide me with whatever form of communication you guys use outside of Serebii. Ex: Xat (apparently not used anymore lol, PO Channel, PS Server, etc)

EDIT:

Keep in touch!!

Hmmmm, you seem familiar

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

EDIT:

Keep in touch!!

Accepted! I've VM'd you what you asked for as well, enjoy it here!

~~~

G2LlRSP.png

credits to Astral Shadow
065.gif
--->
alakazam-mega.gif

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Encore

Ok so for our mega we should all bend the knee to this freaking monster right here
it has good speed great sp attack plus we can switch out encore for another move to help it out I dont mind see t wave on it

Alright Mega Zam can do 3 things late game sweeper revenge killer stall breaker. It has the speed to kill gengar and friends psychic hits mega suer harder then psyshock. It can use moves like t wave and taunt to stop set ups and hazards. Trace is a freaking good ability if played well or magic guard if you dont mega evolved. Zam is a great pokemon if backed up with supports that can check his huge weakness in defense and anything plus one

43996-1e4db9ceb5abee9b009bf305bd75bebf.jpg

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Lets try some new crazy **** out. Can repeatedly check Chansey, Heatran, Ttar, and Bisharp all of which give Mega Alakazam trouble. Rest allows Keldeo to sponge status and resisted hits like Knock Off, Iron Head, and Stone Edge. I think we should include a Heal Bell user to pair off with this set.

clefable.gif

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

Destroys Mega-Sableye which otherwise walls Mega-Alakazam and can tank hits from Mega-Lopunny, who we currently do not have a switch in for. Helps Keldeo fend off Weavile and works pretty well with Keldeo in general, with Keldeo hitting Heatran and spreading burns.

Mons such as Serperior, Talonflame, Azumarill, and Excadrill still pose threats to our team though.

485.gif

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 Atk / 248 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume / Fire Blast
- Earth Power / Toxic
- Stone Edge / Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock

Our M-Alakazam| Keldeo | Clefable core, outside of having a check to Talonflame, doesn't seem to have much resistance to Fairy-types such as M-Gardevoir or CM Unaware Clefable so I figured Heatran would be a good option because it can switch into a vast majority of both of these mons moves with sufficient ease bar a Focus Blast from M-Garde, which still doesn't OHKO Heatran on a switch if it is at near full HP (this is going on memory for now til I can post a damage calc)

Stone Edge, if we invest 4 Atk evs, will allow Heatran to 1HKO Chard-Y and Talonflame, both being HIGHLY problematic for our team. I decided that we didn't really need Flash Cannon all to much as Lava Plume or Fire Blast would be an adequate amount of damage, with Lava Plume providing the chance to burn, but Flash Cannon can still be run next to or over Stone Edge. If that is preferred then Toxic would be the better option to run next to Flash Cannon as it will help deal with Talonflame much better as its STAB-moves do next to 0-30% to the fore-mentioned bird.

This set also provides us with a Stealth Rocker, which I'm sure we all know all teams love to have nowadays.

skarmory-gif.41516

Skarmory @ Shed Shell / Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Counter / Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

It helps us deal with things like Diancie and Gengar who runs train through us right now. Also, Mega Metagross to an extent with Counter and its natural defense. Sp.def is there especially for the aforementioned special attackers as even with some pretty sp.def mons like Heatran and Clef, they can't quite take too many hard hits without investment, so Skarm'll come in to alleviate that. Iron Head is to OHKO Diancie and keep fairies at bay. Spikes is slashed over Counter in case you really think we should be pressuring with hazards instead, but in the case of us having not too many Metagross answers, I think Counter might be best. Shed Shell can be run as well! Whirlybirb is good simply to rid ourselves of the current match-up or mess up opponent momentum.

RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

Skarmory glides in as another part of our defensiveness, scaring out most powerful special fairies and sponging hits is what it does best and with this mixed spread, it should be able to do that fairly well from the special side along with the physical side to an extent due to the natural defenses Skarmory equips itself with. It's found a place on this team!

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Encore

Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Counter
- Roost
- Whirlwind

ORAS OU Viability Rankings

Welp, this is it! The very last piece of our CCAT is here to be placed at last. What will it be, I wonder? I'd say we need a bit more offensiveness to help check especially offensive threats, but that's just me! What do you think? Let it be known in your suggestion, cause without your input, we're gettin nowhere, right?! Right? So cmon now, not all at once. ^^

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Encore

Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Counter
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Suggestions for this shall end on;
October 2'nd 12:00 AM GMT

~~~

ALSO

BDHM1_zpse4f44e6b.png

the deadline for The Ladder Challenge is nigh! Looks like im gonna be the only one to finish their goal, eh? Nonetheless, you all still have till October 4'th 12:00 PM GMT to get the Ladder Challenge done. Hop to it, if you think you're a bad enough dude.

The post is located here;
Ladder Chall

Last edited:

Garlneil

PO/PS Name?: Garlneil
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 0576-3893-0578
Why do you want to join?: Recently got back into pokemon and I have a bit more time on my hands
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: None
Battling Experience?: Last played competitive was gen IV.
Referrer?: None

Status
Not open for further replies.