• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PO/PS Name?: Garlneil
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 0576-3893-0578
Why do you want to join?: Recently got back into pokemon and I have a bit more time on my hands
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: None
Battling Experience?: Last played competitive was gen IV.
Referrer?: None

Accepted! You can PM/VM me if you wanna battle for a rank up outta default. You to, BLUES.
If you have anything at all to ask, do ask me.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Secondary Tflame check, pairs well with Zam and Clef who threaten fighting types. Also pursuit traps stuff for Keld like Lati@s.

AnakBaé

PO/PS Name?: Blues on PO. Will start going to PS as soon as I find out what server and such.
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: N/A
Why do you want to join?: Been a while, and the one person that is still here from when I used to get on here is in this clan. #FreeEaglehawk
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: I got about 5 of the SBF symbols before they shut it down.
Battling Experience?: Some divided by zero:D
Referrer?: No one.

Someone please provide me with whatever form of communication you guys use outside of Serebii. Ex: Xat (apparently not used anymore lol, PO Channel, PS Server, etc)

Hope to battle you guys soon.

EDIT:

ZERO!!! Buddy, I returned 3 days too late!

Keep in touch!!

Omg its Blues. Been a while! We're on Skype occasionally, so feel free to hop in and chill.

PO/PS Name?: Garlneil
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 0576-3893-0578
Why do you want to join?: Recently got back into pokemon and I have a bit more time on my hands
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: None
Battling Experience?: Last played competitive was gen IV.
Referrer?: None

Welcome to venenoland! Have fun -c-
My spidey sense is tingling!

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost / Defog / Hidden Power Fire
- Trick

Latios provides for us one more switch into water and electric type attacks whilst also providing us with a check for a whole slew of +1 threats such as DD Charizard and other such Pokemon who's speed make them are pretty a tall order in terms of checking. The first two moves are standard as heck, but the toss up in slot 3 might be a little hard, depending on what you feel. Roost allows for us to put our opp in a sense of security and they may think we're not Scarf, and also lets us come in on resisted hits better should we get a Roost off. Defog is also well as it again, puts them in a sense of security and even frees up a slot for Skarm as a plus should you choose to run Defog somewhere. Hidden Power Fire is very good for the predicted Ferrothorn, Scizor and you know. Trick is there to inconvenience the ever present Clefable, Chansey who feel they can come in on anything.

Last edited:

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
PO/PS Name?:Ace Of Keys
Wi-Fi Friend Code?:5472-6878-6590
Why do you want to join?: It's been along time since I've been on serebii and I've been looking for a reason to get back into competitive battling
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: As far as I know zero
Battling Experience?: Im rusty but it shouldn't take long for me to get back into things
Referrer?: BLUES told me about this place so I decided to join

let me know if PO or PS is preferred, thoguh I prefer PO

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PO/PS Name?:Ace Of Keys
Wi-Fi Friend Code?:5472-6878-6590
Why do you want to join?: It's been along time since I've been on serebii and I've been looking for a reason to get back into competitive battling
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: As far as I know zero
Battling Experience?: Im rusty but it shouldn't take long for me to get back into things
Referrer?: BLUES told me about this place so I decided to join

let me know if PO or PS is preferred, thoguh I prefer PO

Accepted! Yeah, PS is where we usually do everything due to how easily accessible it is. Though PO is where the home was. ^^
Enjoy yourself!

Garlneil

Could someone point me in a direction of a breading guide or explain how it works? Just VM/PM it to me. I have no idea where to start.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Could someone point me in a direction of a breading guide or explain how it works? Just VM/PM it to me. I have no idea where to start.

Sure, there's a bit to go over though so ask away!

Thank you. I've never used PS so is there anything I should know about it?

It's very accessible, you don't need to download anything. On the main page just click "Play Online" and then the main server and you'll be there! On the top right it'll ask you for your username and all you have to do is put a name, a password, and the rest is very simple. Lobby is the main chat you're put into. There are various popular and secret rooms, but the most accessible and competitive would be the OU room I would believe.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Hmm I was thinking about Scarf Latios too, seems like it would be good.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Hmm I was thinking about Scarf Latios too, seems like it would be good.

I dont really see Scarf Latios all too often anymore. I was gonna check its usage with a bot in the OU room but I couldnt for the life of me remember the botname or even the command to do it! Or I think you can check the useage in comparison to other sets there? Maybe it's just set variants...Regardless, a lot of peeps like to stay in with their fast VoltSwitchers for whatever reason and get pooped on by Draco thinking they can get a whittle with their Volt thingies.

whens the DD Mega-Latios CCAT btw

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
NANI

latest

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Secondary Tflame check, pairs well with Zam and Clef who threaten fighting types. Also pursuit traps stuff for Keld like Lati@s.

latios.png

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost / Defog / Hidden Power Fire
- Trick

Latios provides for us one more switch into water and electric type attacks whilst also providing us with a check for a whole slew of +1 threats such as DD Charizard and other such Pokemon who's speed make them are pretty a tall order in terms of checking. The first two moves are standard as heck, but the toss up in slot 3 might be a little hard, depending on what you feel. Roost allows for us to put our opp in a sense of security and they may think we're not Scarf, and also lets us come in on resisted hits better should we get a Roost off. Defog is also well as it again, puts them in a sense of security and even frees up a slot for Skarm as a plus should you choose to run Defog somewhere. Hidden Power Fire is very good for the predicted Ferrothorn, Scizor and you know. Trick is there to inconvenience the ever present Clefable, Chansey who feel they can come in on anything.

EY YO CHECK IT

The very last mon decision is here. The one to wrap it up, bowtie it, and ship it off back to Santa cause it's TOO good. The Alakazam that we put this bad boy together for has been sated. Or rather, almost! Just this last mon'll bring it home and we can finally say "ah ye" to this completed team. So let's get to the vote.

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Encore

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 248 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Counter
- Roost
- Whirlwind

The very last candidates for our very last spot; Tyranitar and Latios! These are them, they both do something to ease problems for our team, but which one do you feel does more good? Which of em can more firmly keep the team glued together? Let it be known with ur vote. Thanks, all, for participatin!

Voting for last round ends on October 5'th 12:00 AM CMT

~~~

BDHM1_zpse4f44e6b.png

ALSO
The current ladder challenge shall be ending on October 4'th 12:00 PM CMT
Am I gonna be the only one to reach my goal? I hope not. ^^ So let's get it!​

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Why do electric types eat us alive?

Cause my mom LITERALLY said so, ok??

Anyways, ill get a new challenge cookin soon so look for it. The range one has ended! Also, finally got my 3DS internet working again. Expect giveaways soon.
Today will be the last round for that there CCAT vote. Looks like we got a 1 vote lead on Latios. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.