• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
And here it is...

065.gif
--->
alakazam-mega.gif

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Encore

Ok so for our mega we should all bend the knee to this freaking monster right here
it has good speed great sp attack plus we can switch out encore for another move to help it out I dont mind see t wave on it

Alright Mega Zam can do 3 things late game sweeper revenge killer stall breaker. It has the speed to kill gengar and friends psychic hits mega suer harder then psyshock. It can use moves like t wave and taunt to stop set ups and hazards. Trace is a freaking good ability if played well or magic guard if you dont mega evolved. Zam is a great pokemon if backed up with supports that can check his huge weakness in defense and anything plus one

43996-1e4db9ceb5abee9b009bf305bd75bebf.jpg

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Lets try some new crazy **** out. Can repeatedly check Chansey, Heatran, Ttar, and Bisharp all of which give Mega Alakazam trouble. Rest allows Keldeo to sponge status and resisted hits like Knock Off, Iron Head, and Stone Edge. I think we should include a Heal Bell user to pair off with this set.

clefable.gif

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

Destroys Mega-Sableye which otherwise walls Mega-Alakazam and can tank hits from Mega-Lopunny, who we currently do not have a switch in for. Helps Keldeo fend off Weavile and works pretty well with Keldeo in general, with Keldeo hitting Heatran and spreading burns.

Mons such as Serperior, Talonflame, Azumarill, and Excadrill still pose threats to our team though.

485.gif

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 248 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume / Fire Blast
- Earth Power / Toxic
- Stone Edge / Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock

Our M-Alakazam| Keldeo | Clefable core, outside of having a check to Talonflame, doesn't seem to have much resistance to Fairy-types such as M-Gardevoir or CM Unaware Clefable so I figured Heatran would be a good option because it can switch into a vast majority of both of these mons moves with sufficient ease bar a Focus Blast from M-Garde, which still doesn't OHKO Heatran on a switch if it is at near full HP (this is going on memory for now til I can post a damage calc)

Stone Edge, if we invest 4 Atk evs, will allow Heatran to 1HKO Chard-Y and Talonflame, both being HIGHLY problematic for our team. I decided that we didn't really need Flash Cannon all to much as Lava Plume or Fire Blast would be an adequate amount of damage, with Lava Plume providing the chance to burn, but Flash Cannon can still be run next to or over Stone Edge. If that is preferred then Toxic would be the better option to run next to Flash Cannon as it will help deal with Talonflame much better as its STAB-moves do next to 0-30% to the fore-mentioned bird.

This set also provides us with a Stealth Rocker, which I'm sure we all know all teams love to have nowadays.

skarmory-gif.41516

Skarmory @ Shed Shell / Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Counter / Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

It helps us deal with things like Diancie and Gengar who runs train through us right now. Also, Mega Metagross to an extent with Counter and its natural defense. Sp.def is there especially for the aforementioned special attackers as even with some pretty sp.def mons like Heatran and Clef, they can't quite take too many hard hits without investment, so Skarm'll come in to alleviate that. Iron Head is to OHKO Diancie and keep fairies at bay. Spikes is slashed over Counter in case you really think we should be pressuring with hazards instead, but in the case of us having not too many Metagross answers, I think Counter might be best. Shed Shell can be run as well! Whirlybirb is good simply to rid ourselves of the current match-up or mess up opponent momentum.

latios.gif

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost / Defog / Hidden Power Fire
- Trick

Latios provides for us one more switch into water and electric type attacks whilst also providing us with a check for a whole slew of +1 threats such as DD Charizard and other such Pokemon who's speed make them are pretty a tall order in terms of checking. The first two moves are standard as heck, but the toss up in slot 3 might be a little hard, depending on what you feel. Roost allows for us to put our opp in a sense of security and they may think we're not Scarf, and also lets us come in on resisted hits better should we get a Roost off. Defog is also well as it again, puts them in a sense of security and even frees up a slot for Skarm as a plus should you choose to run Defog somewhere. Hidden Power Fire is very good for the predicted Ferrothorn, Scizor and you know. Trick is there to inconvenience the ever present Clefable, Chansey who feel they can come in on anything.

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Encore

Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Counter
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Trick

So ends our

G2LlRSP.png

credits to Astral Shadow

Yes, the culmination of our forethought and teambuildin prowess has brought to us another glorious team! Truly, it is a sight to behold. I dont know about you, but teambuilding itself is quite fun and id wager it requires even more skill then the game of Pokemon itself, right? So there you have it; our newest, and completed CCAT! Shoutouts to everyone who stuck with it and voted. Your say means a lot even if you don't know it. ;w;

We'll have another soon, so watch out for it. I can be a little quicker on the uptake I hope, since I no longer am too burdened with studies. Thank you all again, now onto the other things!

~~~

GIVINAWAY TIME

I promised a giveaway spree of a sort, so here we go~

luxuryball.gif
624.gif
luxuryball.gif

Pawniard
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Defiant
Level: 1
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Psycho Cut

Yes, one of the undisputed best Pokemon ever! Luxury Ball is the most fitting, I believe, also I never put Poke Ball on a regular mon if I have a choice or unless they fit it better than the rest but those are VERY rare. Anyways, it comes with an Adamant nature, 5 IV's and is chock full of egg moves. The mother is one of the Christmas Pawniards given away last year, but this time I worked a bit to give her Pursuit since that is also a thing for Pawniard.

Just fill out the form;
I'll give you whichever gender if you dont specify, but the reason for gender is if you want to breed the ball down. Otherwise, its the same thing!

Nickname:

Stay tuned for more, i'll also be moving along the tournament today.
I'll have another set up soon. Maybe something standard. Whichever the case, it'll be sooner rather than later so dont expect to wait too long!​

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
And here it is...

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Encore

Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Counter
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Trick

So ends our

G2LlRSP.png

credits to Astral Shadow

Yes, the culmination of our forethought and teambuildin prowess has brought to us another glorious team! Truly, it is a sight to behold. I dont know about you, but teambuilding itself is quite fun and id wager it requires even more skill then the game of Pokemon itself, right? So there you have it; our newest, and completed CCAT! Shoutouts to everyone who stuck with it and voted. Your say means a lot even if you don't know it. ;w;

We'll have another soon, so watch out for it. I can be a little quicker on the uptake I hope, since I no longer am too burdened with studies. Thank you all again, now onto the other things!

~~~

GIVINAWAY TIME

I promised a giveaway spree of a sort, so here we go~

luxuryball.gif
624.gif
luxuryball.gif

Pawniard
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Defiant
Level: 1
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Psycho Cut

Yes, one of the undisputed best Pokemon ever! Luxury Ball is the most fitting, I believe, also I never put Poke Ball on a regular mon if I have a choice or unless they fit it better than the rest but those are VERY rare. Anyways, it comes with an Adamant nature, 5 IV's and is chock full of egg moves. The mother is one of the Christmas Pawniards given away last year, but this time I worked a bit to give her Pursuit since that is also a thing for Pawniard.

Just fill out the form;
I'll give you whichever gender if you dont specify, but the reason for gender is if you want to breed the ball down. Otherwise, its the same thing!

Nickname:

Stay tuned for more, i'll also be moving along the tournament today.
I'll have another set up soon. Maybe something standard. Whichever the case, it'll be sooner rather than later so dont expect to wait too long!​

This is the pokemon I have been waiting my whole life for GOD BLESS you Meta for giving us such amazing gift. I am almost in tears uh wait I am in tears right now

Garlneil

Oppnents Serebii name?: MetalSonic
Win or Lose?:Win
Score?:2-0
Your current won battle total: 0
How did u feel about it?: Pretty close game.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
This is the pokemon I have been waiting my whole life for GOD BLESS you Meta for giving us such amazing gift. I am almost in tears uh wait I am in tears right now

hey man if u want it that badly then u better sign that form!

Nickname: Metaknight
whattyagonnadowithit: Breed

THANKS. I appreciate your bznz -c-7

yupyup, noted and gettin to it

Win or Lose?:Win
Score?:2-0
Your current won battle total: 0
How did u feel about it?: Pretty close game.

YES. It was a close game! Closer than the first for sure. ^^
You showed some pretty relevant skill and forethought in your plays and for that, I launch you to Rank 1! Congratulations~

Garlneil

Nickname: LordZedd
whattyagonnadowithit: Destroy the power rangers!!!

BLUES.

Something else
Rank?: Mystery Egg
Oppnents Serebii name?: MetalSonicChan
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 1-0 (Lost the link so it could be 2 or 1-0)
Your current won battle total?: 1
How did u feel about it?: I got to set up Marill and it was over :]

Rank?: Egg
Score?: 2-0
Your current won battle total?: 2
How did u feel about it?: Got lucky with the damage roll on Landy left me with good set up fodders late game. Had 2 chances to have my sweeper stopped but the para's never came for Sonic:c

BLUES.

Something else
Rank?: 1
Oppnents Serebii name?: WoebegoneNick
Win or Lose?: Loss
Score?: 0-3
How did u feel about it?: Gen5 did not get the win lol

Win or Lose?: Loss
Score?: 0-3
How did u feel about it?:

Score?: 1-0
Your current won battle total?: 3
How did u feel about it?: NOTE:Game was in Gen5.

Close game, especially considering that Nick was using his team for the first time (donated to him by me). Crobat for the win:D

Nickname: Anakbae
whattyagonnadowithit: Same thing we do every night.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Our new ccat team is kind of weak and I believe we need to change a few sets or pokemon skarm and this keldo set is not helping our cause

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
A whole boxworths of 5 31 IV (no sp.atk) Pawniards is at the ready so that means every single one of your requests is ready as well. I'll try an be on the xat later on today so watch out.

Our new ccat team is kind of weak and I believe we need to change a few sets or pokemon skarm and this keldo set is not helping our cause

The skarm and keldeo sets are definitely very flexible. Whatya got in mind?

Snorby

Snorby
PO/PS Name?: sh!ttons of them
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: I don't wifi tbh
Why do you want to join?: my bby Blues asked me to
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: heh
Battling Experience?: 3 years
Referrer?: Blues

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

Yea I tried out the team, and the Keldeo set kinda sux. I think Specs or something would probs be better.

BLUES.

Something else
PO/PS Name?: sh!ttons of them
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: I don't wifi tbh
Why do you want to join?: my bby Blues asked me to
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: heh
Battling Experience?: 3 years
Referrer?: Blues

Wow MMS is in here now? Everything is good now:D

guy gallade

#YourBoi
Herro. I come in banana pie. I wanna join.
Name: Netro
wifi fc:4914- 5594 - 0234
why? because i like to battle. Also because scizor=perfection
badges?: haha..none
battling experience: bout a year
referrer:n/a

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Herro. I come in banana pie. I wanna join.
Name: Netro
wifi fc:4914- 5594 - 0234
why? because i like to battle. Also because scizor=perfection
badges?: haha..none
battling experience: bout a year
referrer:n/a

Accepted! You can get a test battle with me, any of the war team. McHearth and Anakbae are also acceptable for your test battle!
You to, MMS. You can do this to launch out of default ranking! Forgot to tell you, aplologies.

Anywho, Anak got his Pawniard! melie and garl, you're up next.
Next up is something I believe is a mon I think is truly rare due to how you actually cant get it yourself anymore, or at least, cant get it anywhere except someone who already has it. It's not legendary but i'll hold out on the surprise till I announce it. I'll also get up the next tourney soon as promised. Prolly somethin standard to keep us sharp where the battlins most fierce.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.