• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
So it was recently pointed out that apparently people outside of ASB don't like colored text. My bad. What's a buddylocke? I don't think I've ever heard of that.

In other news, someone in the ask a question thread pointed out the Smogon ORAS OU Role Index. That'll make teambuilding a bit easier for me. I'll probably have an original team of my own making tomorrow night to try and start battling with, so stay tuned.

There's also a teambuild suggesting thread.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ou-teambuilding-workshop-v3-open.3551722/

Just make sure it's a good core you suggest or they ignore it heh

If you'd like, you can join in on the locke still with the rest of us! If you wanna partner, i'll be. Otherwise, good luck!
Just PM me or VM me sayin u want in and i'll send you the rules.

Also haha I talked to serebii joe for a split second about the competitive around these parts. He's a nice dude.

~~~
Spr_1g_103.png

Exeggutor
- Sleep Powder
- Psychic
- Explosion
- Stun Spore / Mega Drain

Exeggutor is very potent! One of the most obvious things it does for us is grant us status, a must have here in OU RBY. It also switches into anythin from Gengar as it resists everything it can feasibly run offensively. Exploding on us means Persian has one less thing to take its hits, but Hypnosis could be troublesome. Doublestatus helps to make any switch in switch in with fear as it cripples things like Zam and Starmie, and in general spreading status is the name of the game in RBY, especially to help make a point of Persians speed along with just being supportive in general. Explosion is nifty to take down Chansey and at worst, dent any other switch in. Stun Spore is slashed with Mega Drain as one, it definitely makes a mess of Golem/Rhydons switching in looking to take a predict Explosion and can heal up a lot in doing so. Though we do currently run Bubblebeam and Psychic so it's not too necessary, just an option.​

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Friendzoned.

---

Anyway, made a tiny progress with nuzlocke. Will update later.

Yup, got all your updates here as well! Don't think im not updating ur lockes, cause I am. <<

Anyways, that's two suggestions for the current CCAT! Do remember to get some more in if you're feelin like it! There's 149 more options!

Thanks for the info on the Buddlocke Meta, I'm going to go ahead and play through Crystal. I'll post an update later tonight when I beat the first gym.

EDIT: Beat Falkner and received my Zephyr Badge.

The Team

Thoros - Cyndaquil
Podrick - Rattata
Sandra - Hoothoot

In The PC

Joe - Gastly

4 Captured | 0 Dead

Last edited:

ptz

Defeated Surge

My Team

Charmeleon lv 28
Beedrill lv 14
Mew lv 15
Pikachu lv 20
Pidgey lv 16

Dead

Mankey lv 12

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Thanks for the info on the Buddlocke Meta, I'm going to go ahead and play through Crystal. I'll post an update later tonight when I beat the first gym.

EDIT: Beat Falkner and received my Zephyr Badge.

The Team

Thoros - Cyndaquil
Podrick - Rattata
Sandra - Hoothoot

In The PC

Joe - Gastly

4 Captured | 0 Dead

Technically, Gastly's dead...

Defeated Surge

My Team

Charmeleon lv 28
Beedrill lv 14
Mew lv 15
Pikachu lv 20
Pidgey lv 16

Dead

Mankey lv 12

RIP MANKEY
taken out his before his prime...;_;7

Erron Black

The Outlaw
RIP MANKEY
taken out his before his prime...;_;7

the pun is real with this one

my nuzlocke hates me already. I got KO'd in Viridian so I had to start over (smfh)

Now I have a Bulbasaur, Mankey, and Metapod, and I'm almost out of Viridian Forest, lose some you win some I guess. ;-;7

Oh cool I ran around in Violet City until the egg hatched, so I guess Togepi is my Violet City mon. In other news, I just beat Bugsy

Team

Aegon - Level 12 Togepi
Ellie - Level 15 Sandshrew
Sandra - Level 16 Hoothoot
Podrick - Level 15 Rattata
Hana - Level 15 Hoppip
Thoros - Level 16 Quilava

PC

Dopey - Level 6 Slowpoke
Carla - Level 6 Spearow
MJ - Level 5 Weedle
Joe - Level 5 Gastly

Dead

Rocky - Geodude

zekrom 4

I would appreciate it if I could join I think I was a member back it 2013 then I left and went onto console gaming now I'm back
PO/PS Name?:zek_da_best
Wi-Fi Friend Code?:n/a
Why do you want to join?:beginning
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?:none?
Battling Experience?:decent
Referrer?:don't know if anyone remembers him but wolf_prince referred me back then does that count :p

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I would appreciate it if I could join I think I was a member back it 2013 then I left and went onto console gaming now I'm back
Referrer?:don't know if anyone remembers him but wolf_prince referred me back then does that count :p

oi welcome

don't plan on leaving ever again, i won't let you

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy

Welcome to the new member! :) Enjoy your time here.

Sorry been a bit afk lately. Once tomorrow is over be a bit more active. Haven't touched Red or Yellow since getting them. Just been breeding like heck. I'll suggest another mon for the CCAT soon. Before the deadline.

oi welcome

don't plan on leaving ever again, i won't let you

Heh. Your very comforting! ;)

AnakBaé

My god, I remember you from first TBC 3 years ago.
Welcome!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Buddylocke Update!

Defeated Brock!

Team:
Mary Juana (Bulbasaur) Lv. 12
Porky (Mankey) Lv. 11

Box:
Greeny (Metapod) Lv. 7

Dead:
---

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

WOWO
You're back! As other have already, im also rememberin you! I remember that Pokemon you wanted to!

Anywho, welcome (back)! It has been a while and so you may be outta the loop but do know you're accepted. We're currently doin an RBY OU CCAT, are doin a Nuzlocke, plannin a tour, and are testing for war team. Spots have become limited though, but we've got time! If you'd like a test you can meet me or designated testers in the place i'll tell you via PM.

Do you guys use the VO chat or not cause no one is there

haha about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.