• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy

Woah. Do suspect tests always create this level of discussion? xD

Took a look at the links and it seems a lot of Stall ($~#*) players want it gone because it stops them cold. It's been really fun reading both sides of the argument tbh.

Admittedly I know next to nothing about smogon's tiers. I.e what's a threat in OU etc. Personally I wouldn't ban it.

Hang on, before y'all crucify me :3.

Personally I wouldn't because I dislike stall with a fiery passion. But then others are fond of such playstyles. So it's best to take into accounts everyones opinions really.

Just my two cents worth really :3 ;)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
When you realize Specs Hoopa u can 2hko chansey with rocks up though

252+ SpA Choice Specs Hoopa Unbound Focus Blast vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 270-318 (42 - 49.5%) -- 87.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Though the argument for hoopa u is that it has aegislash syndrome. It keeps certain things (calm mind clef, M sabes? and others) in check when they might be too overpowered without it.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Woah. Do suspect tests always create this level of discussion? xD

Took a look at the links and it seems a lot of Stall ($~#*) players want it gone because it stops them cold. It's been really fun reading both sides of the argument tbh.

Admittedly I know next to nothing about smogon's tiers. I.e what's a threat in OU etc. Personally I wouldn't ban it.

Hang on, before y'all crucify me :3.

Personally I wouldn't because I dislike stall with a fiery passion. But then others are fond of such playstyles. So it's best to take into accounts everyones opinions really.

Just my two cents worth really :3 ;)

Smogon is a bunch of adults that act like children, so yes this warrants discussion to the point of stupid. Also, better watch what u say about stall boi before someone in the guild pulls out a stall team on you in the PS room (Chew).

I actually like stall. It takes getting used to playing, but once you see the results it produces, it's worth all the time and effort you put in to making it work. I give mad props to anyone with the kakunas to use it because of how much it takes--one small mistake costs you the game. (I'd continue explaining things but it's late and i'm exhausted)

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Rank?: Vivillon
Oppnents Serebii name?: Blues
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 3-0
Your current won battle total? Like 70? I'm super close to sheddin' muh wings
How did u feel about it?: I'm thinking about going into acting

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
OKIE

Listen up all, here's the deal with current events;

Looks like the stinkiest tier; PU won by 1 vote for the tourna! RBY had 4 votes. I'll write up a tourna for that soon. Hope to see a buncha participants.

And we still havent gotten a freakin nomination or the next CCAT mon? Here is current team.

Also the nuzlocke is still goin! You keep updating, cause I AM. I'll post an update soon.

There's still a buncha eggs for those of you who havent found one. Those of you who have, if they linger on, i'll let you have another go. Otherwise, wait up.

Gonna do a giveaway soon! In memory of old lead, dont think I forgot about it. Just lemme get it ready. Homelife's been eating me up lately, but soon ill have time when im done with somethin.

And im gonna type up an oususpect chall today. Look forward to it!

As for the war effort, teams already pretty much been solidified. Now im just waitin on word from the opposers, but i'll PM me soon enough!

Idk if im retarded or if its my comp but its saying venenooscuridad does not exist on ps

What afro said but without the foo! Also we're done being secret chat from now on. I think it's ok now...
no ones looked our way for a while

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

Hey everyone!

A couple of us were talking and decided we wanted to have an OU minitour. If you want to join you'll be able to find it in the clans showdown room at 8 p.m. EST on Saturday. The entire tour will happen in a single elimination fashion that night.

If you have any questions please ask me

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
BDHM1_zpse4f44e6b.png

credits to Anakbae

Hey this banners ambiguous!
Anywho, here's the
oususpect challenge

The chall shall be simple.

Rules

~~~

1. Get to a Glicko above 1730.
No, not a ranking. Glicko.

2. Use a fresh account. I.E. an account not battled in the tier yet!

3. Post your ending replay. Sign the form!

~~~

This not going off of the ranking as per usual due to the short nature of suspect ladders.

PS alt?:
Hoopa-U ban yay or nay?:

Anywho, the challenge ends when the suspect does!
The prize is 5 points

!!!

Extra Chall:
Get to top 500, and get 8 POINTS

Right now that's easy, but it may get harder as the ladder goes.​

Last edited:

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
^

Ohhhh.

There are literally no fire types in RBY OU :( Still thinking about a nomination :3

Also we're literally one of the last guilds/clans standing......

In other stuffs, when does this suspect test end?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
^

Ohhhh.

There are literally no fire types in RBY OU :( Still thinking about a nomination :3

Also we're literally one of the last guilds/clans standing......

In other stuffs, when does this suspect test end?

Two weeks after it started ^^^

PS Alt: Preheated Oven
Hoopa-U ban yay or nay?: nay, been doing suspect OU, and stall is everywhere. ._. (not to mention Lando and Torna-T are on almost every team.)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Rank?: egg
Oppnents Serebii name?: Erron Black
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 6-0
Your current won battle total? 4
How did u feel about it?: Do I count challenges in this?

Status
Not open for further replies.