• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PO/PS Name?: Jets
Wi-Fi Friend Code?:
Why do you want to join?: Dewwie
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: lol
Battling Experience?: garbo
Referrer?: nah

e: this is the clan dew is in right lmao

Accepted! If you needa test battle, refer to me, council, or war team!
We're doin an Uber CCAT rn so you can join in that if you'd like.

Tested Utopian. Rank up to Rank 1! Congrats.

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Woah why is there an influx of new people

Welcome btw

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Civil war

Yall ready for this? Let's get it going then.

img

250px-Rowlet.png

TEAM ROWLET
VS
TEAM POPPOLIO
250px-Popplio.png

The idea here? Let's see which of these cutie pies' lovers want to prove that their cutie pie is cuter than the other. Also, let's take a break from the standard guild war and make our own rules, full of twists, turns, and more. If you're 100%, positively, absolutely ready for this, keep reading. What's that, you don't like comic sans? Too bad, now I'm using it just to spite you.

Let's get on with it then.

RULES
1) This is your most basic one: Standard war format (ORAS OU, 6v6, best of 3 and so forth).
2) Now we start to get into the twists. Combatants' teams must include at least one final stage starter pokemon with the same type as their cutie. For example, a Team Rowlet combatant can use venusaur on his/her team; conversely, a Team Poppolio combatant can use blastoise on his/her team.
3) Let's be real bros about this. Harassment is allowed...in the form of our usual bro on bro jokes. Due to the policies and rules of SPPF, please keep said bro jokes limited to the chatroom. Oh, and for the sake of appeasing someone in particular, no bullying, let's keep this...civil.
4) You get one thing for free. What's that, you ask? The ability to dump one match onto a consenting teammate, of course. How? There's a certain command in a PS battle you can use, and it slips my mind at the moment (please tell me what it is if you do remember!). For the sake of not relying too heavily on your team, your team will get a total number of "teammate dumps" based on the number of participants. Don't be expect it to be more than 5.
5) Each side will have a captain that I'll pick at random. I'm planning on something special for you guys! Essentially, lead your team, incite the fires in your crews' hearts, and most importantly, be vocal on how much the other team stinks!
6) Don't trust Team Litten. Yes, just to keep the guild whole, those who support litten even get a role, a role that will be explained soon :)

Nothing special, just a pledge of allegiance to your chosen team.

I, (username), hereby declare my loyalty towards (chosen team) in order to prove that it is the cutest.

be allowed through June 6. Any sign ups after that will join team litten. Speaking of whom....

TEAM LITTEN
Did you guys feel left out? I'm sorry, I just wanted to save you guys for something a little more...interesting. You guys are sa
bateurs, spies, double agents. Pick a side and let everyone else figure out what you're up to. You tell no one, not even me. Ok, you can tell that random you met on the ladder just now, but that's it, no one else. Ok, your mom too, she deserves to know you're playing favorites among your internet friends. No one else, though. That's it.

REWARDS
Uhh, to
be announced within the following week? I haven't decided on a set amount yet but also haven't had the conversation with Meta about it. Participants will all get a set amount of points, winner of the civil war will get a bonus. Other than that...leave me alone, I've got important things to do!

COMMENTS, CONCERNS, SUGGESTIONS?
Take them and shove them...nah just kidding. Since I'm
behind all this, feel free to ask! I'm open to suggestions and may use them if I find them interesting enough, whether it be now or in the future!

img

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
I, Utopian, hereby declare my loyalty towards Rowlet in order to prove that it is the cutest.

Snorby

Snorby
I, MMS, hereby declare my loyalty towards Rowlet in order to prove that it is the cutest.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
I, dew, hereby declare my loyalty towards Team Poppolio in order to prove that it is the cutest.

From aura cuz he can't be bothered to post himself:

I, aura sensei, hereby declare my loyalty towards Team Rowlet in order to prove that it is the cutest.

If it is uneven, we'll have to go by draft. Even so, your allegiance will still matter when it comes to who i pick at random for the team captains! Team litten won't be touched, however.

DiaRubyTandem

The Fastest Comeback
I, dew, hereby declare my loyalty towards Team Poppolio in order to prove that it is the cutest.

From aura cuz he can't be bothered to post himself:

I, aura sensei, hereby declare my loyalty towards Team Rowlet in order to prove that it is the cutest.

If it is uneven, we'll have to go by draft. Even so, your allegiance will still matter when it comes to who i pick at random for the team captains! Team litten won't be touched, however.

Yay! Everyone is picking Rowlet, finally a draft!

BLUES.

Something else
I, BLUES., hereby declare my loyalty towards team Rowlett in order to prove that it is the cutest.

Fate_

I, Fate_, hereby declare my loyalty towards Team Popplio in order to prove that it is the cutest.

And I hated Popplio when I first saw it. :p

BLUES.

Something else
Even though we'll most likely be using the draft anyway
I, BLUES., hereby declare my loyalty towards Rowlet in order to prove that it is the cutest.
:]

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Popplio is my guy, loyalty to him over that bowling ball of an owl. smh.

I, Erron Black, hereby declare my loyalty towards Team Popplio in order to prove that it is the cutest.

Also, bout time we got this goin' t'was mine and blues' idea. :3

Rank?: I think I'm still cross
Oppnents Serebii name?: DiaRubyTandem
Win or Lose?: W
Score?: 3-0
Your current won battle total? y
How did u feel about it?: gg, serp almost got me.

Rank?: same as above
Oppnents Serebii name?: Fate_
Score?: 3-0
Your current won battle total? nani
How did u feel about it?: gg, sand could've been bad, but I worked around it.

Rank?: realized I'm scyther
Oppnents Serebii name?: DiaRubyTandem
Score?: 4-0
Your current won battle total? lel
How did u feel about it?: GG

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Popplio is treated the same way as Oshawott. Poor guy :(

Naw, oshawatt was way cuter and my go to starter of gen 5. Pop just don't compete with his Litten and Rowlett brethren

Even though we'll most likely be using the draft anyway
I, BLUES., hereby declare my loyalty towards Rowlet in order to prove that it is the cutest.
:]

I, BLUES., hereby declare my loyalty towards team Rowlett in order to prove that it is the cutest.

He so dedicated to the cause he has pledged alliegence twice ;.; God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.