• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

BLUES.

Something else

OG UBER

Ubers CCAT

1DjRrfH.png

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
Happiness: 0
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Frustration
- Refresh

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 56 HP / 156 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock / Aromatherapy

Arceus @ Life Orb / Silk Scarf
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw / Stone Edge
- Magic Coat / Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Atk / 48 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide

Dialga @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 196 HP / 252 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast / Thunder
- Flash Cannon / Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psystrike
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

And here we have THE OU mon; Mewtwo. OU as in Original Uber.
Mewtwo's offensive pressure is a definite help to our somewhat slow team without boosts or status. Coming straight out of the gate with a coolio 130 Spe and a 154 Sp.Atk, its ability to outpace and hit most of the tier for some hot damage makes it very potent as a revenge killer and is very becoming of its status as a fear-striking Pokemon. Mewtwo also really appreciates the bulky partners this team has given it. Xerneas can stomach and take advantage of the Dark types that Mewtwo may draw out and in return Mewtwo can severely damage Xerns checks and counters with its coverage. Arceus is also very appreciative of Mewtwos presence in its ability to weaken Mewtwos checks and vice versa actually. Mewtwo's a bit on the frail side unfortunately, so getting it in could prove to be an endeavor, so do play carefully with it. It's very vulnerable to the priority in the form of E-Speed, Shadow Sneak, and Sucker Punch, basically physical moves, all common in Ubers so we do need to watch out for that. Other then that, Mewtwo's surprisingly low in the viability rankings! Don't let that deter you though, as being unprepared for this kind of mon may result in your mansion being burned down as history has proven. ^^;

~~~

Oh lookie at that, that's it! The team is finished. Another fantastic team built by our fantastic builders. Brick by brick, mon by mon, each and every mon is a step further unto our unlimited potential. Teambuilding is a core part of the Pokemon players guide! Anyone can play with a team, but it takes true understandin of the meta to build a solid team. Hopefully, everyone here's improvin from this! I would like to thank everyone for taking part in this as once again, it would not be possible without any of you! From BLUES. first suggestion to Conquers last, each and every one of you is pivotal, so thank you!

~~~

Challenge

That's right, the team has to have a sick lil challenge!

Bring back 3 good battle replays from Smogon Ubers above 1150 with the team!

You know what good entails, somethin that's just not you wipin the floor with a kid and his team of Meganium, Raticate, etc and 1 Uber. >>

Doin that'll net you 3 BP!

This isn't the challenge I have planned, dont worry, its just the team chall we usually have.

~~~

Again, thanks everyone! The war is currently 2-0 in our favor thanks to the efforts of MMS. and BLUES., but that doesn't mean its just them. The war team is a team! We'll need one more to close it out so if you wanna be that win, do contact your opp. Every war win is 2 pts btw. That's a new thing.

I wonder what tier we should do next? So far ive gotten one request, but if you'd like to make one to, shoot me a VM.

Thank you all for takin part!​

IM VERY DISAPPOINTED that DITTO didnt get approved even though he was nominated twice. I swear to you I will nominate him in every CCAT for any tier in which he is legal until he is accepted.

MARK MY WORDS.

PO/PS Name?: Shadow_Dawn, PostAlbatross
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 3840-8258-5915
Why do you want to join?: Blue mentioned it to me. Seems like a good group people, always happy to make friends :)
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: 0
Battling Experience?: 7/10
Referrer?: BLUEZ7

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PO/PS Name?: Shadow_Dawn, PostAlbatross
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 3840-8258-5915
Why do you want to join?: Blue mentioned it to me. Seems like a good group people, always happy to make friends :)
Battling Experience?: 7/10
Referrer?: BLUEZ7

Welcome! Added up. If you'd like a test battle, just contact any of the war team, the council, or I.
We'll have another CCAT comin up soon as well as a tourney and a nice chall once I think one up. ^^

Ok everyone, so far i've gotten hackmons as the suggestion for next tournament. If you have a suggestion of your own PM me!

And with that, time for the next

CCAT VOTAN ROUND

These three!

LC
UU
OU

These three are the tiers that've been decided we'll have a vote on for next CCAT! If you wanna see one more than the other, then go ahead and make it known via your vote.​

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
We just had an 8 man randbats tour on the private server

The first place winner was:
Shadow Dawn

The second place winner was:
Zerogoki

Hosted another, I came in first, Sohei came in second

Last edited:

Doctor_DraX

PO/PS Name?: Doctor∑DraX² (Showdown)
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 3153-5105-5897 (Alpha Sapphire)
Why do you want to join?: I was asked to by a couple guys, seems fun.
Battling Experience?: yeah
Referrer?: Blue & Dragonicwari

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PO/PS Name?: Doctor∑DraX² (Showdown)
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 3153-5105-5897 (Alpha Sapphire)
Why do you want to join?: I was asked to by a couple guys, seems fun.
Battling Experience?: yeah
Referrer?: Blue & Dragonicwari

Welcome! We'll be doin a CCAT sooon as well as a tournament. Do be sure to stick around and participate in those thread things! ^^;
also, go ahead and get a test battle done. OU, it can be done with any of the war team, council, or I.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Thanks everyone who participated in the war! It was a fantastic effort on both our parts and we pulled through! Keep on your toes and be sure to battle whenever you have the time, cause we'll prolly have more in the future from what I hear.

We'll prolly go with Errons idea of a Hackmons Cup if no other tourtypes are suggested. I'll write it up on the morrow if so on the official tour thread.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
PO/PS Name?: sanae/sohei
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 2449-5125-6446
Why do you want to join?: ya told me to
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: nah
Battling Experience?: i mean i've battled before
Referrer?: metalsonic?

be gentle please <3

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PO/PS Name?: sanae/sohei
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 2449-5125-6446
Why do you want to join?: ya told me to
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: nah
Battling Experience?: i mean i've battled before
Referrer?: metalsonic?

be gentle please <3

Accepted and welcome! You may do a test battle to get outta Default Rank or work your way up with regular points. Either way, it's not too much of a trek. Do enjoy your time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.