• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
You know that ain't gonna happen. Welcome to the clan!
oh no

might try some ou/whatnot battles soon, but i need to get some teams up and running first. i've switched computers and PS accounts since i last did much (teams would've been dated anyway).
hopefully i'll have some made before i get kicked for inactivity v.v

Rank?: the worst one
Oppnents Serebii name?: zerogoki
Win or Lose?: win
Score?: 4-0
Your current won battle total? uno
How did u feel about it?: a solid 3/10

Last edited:

Doctor_DraX

Rank?: Default
Oppnents Serebii name?: Dragonicwari
Win or Lose?: Win
Score?: 3-0
Your current won battle total?: 1
How did u feel about it?: Good game, I love getting Magnezone with the Superpower :)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

We just had a really fun 8 man BattleFactory tournament on our showdown server

The winner was Dragonicwari with Bluez7 taking second place

An 8 man Ubers tour followed and we saw a whole lot of the CCAT

The winner was Shadow_Dawn with DoctorDraX² taking second place

Last edited:

Doctor_DraX

I was told to post these so :)

Oppnents Serebii name?: Zerogoki
Score?: 2-0
Your current won battle total?: 2
How did u feel about it?: Good game, a bit of hax but I don't think it mattered in the end.

Oppnents Serebii name?: woebegonenick
Score?: 2-0
Your current won battle total?: 3
How did u feel about it?: Very good match

Doctor_DraX

Oppnents Serebii name?: LucasBrendan
Score?: 6-0
Your current won battle total?: 4
How did u feel about it?: Good game, he played well but team matchup was in my favor throughout the match

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

CCAT VOTAN ROUND

These three!

LC - 2
UU - 0
OU - 5

These three are the tiers that've been decided we'll have a vote on for next CCAT! They're still up for votin but shall end tomorrow, ive tallied up the votes next to each option! Vote while it's still hot!​

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

It's time for YET another...

BDHM1_zpse4f44e6b.png

credits to Anakbae for art

Uh huh, this one's a range challenge! Instead of having one goal to reach, i'll be giving you a range to reach and you'll get differing points depending on which range you get to. Quite simple, it's not anything we have't done before in the past.

We had a range chall a while back, and it seems to be a good idea to have one again. What with the influx of new membs, it's a flexible challenge for the barely gettin back in and those right in the thick of it.

Rules

~ You must use a fresh alt. It can not have any prior battles within the tier we'll be doing ~ this in.

~ This alt will be posted in the form below, I will check it to see if it is new, and then I will ~ give you the go ahead if all checks out.

~ You cant start till I give you the go ahead after you post the form, do not worry I'll be ~ super quick in checking your alt.

~ This challenge will take place on Pokemon Showdowns ladder. Within the OU tier. ~

~ Once you post the range you are at, you cannot post another and have decided to take ~ the points that come with that range! EX: 1470 is 10 points, but 1550 is 14. You posted yourself at 1534 already though, so too late! 8 is what you get, even if you get to 1550 easily.

Now, I have a pretty vague understanding of how PS ranking and battle points should correlate with each other, with personal laddering experience and settin up these challenge thingys a lot, but I tried my best to create what seemed like fair ranges. Here they are!

1300 - 1414 = 5 Battle Points

1415 - 1499 = 8 Battle Points

1500 - 1599 = 12 Battle Points

1600 ---> Above = 15 Battle Points

Whats your ideal haircut?:
PS Alt?:

That's it! May change some things, but not too much.​

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Whats your ideal haircut?: who tf needs hair lmao
PS Alt?: Jew Pueblo