• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG's mick!

My team's:
Whimsicott
Grimer
Toucannon
Golisopod

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Here's my two teams so far:

Primarina [Modest] (Kanaloa) Lv. 71
Ribombee [Modest] (Malakeke) Lv. 71
Lycanroc [Jolly] (Hircine) Lv. 70
Marowak [Brave] (Nightmarcher) Lv. 71
Bewear [Adamant p.s. thanks meta] (Plushie) Lv. 71
Sandslash [Brave] (Frozone) Lv. 69

Rowlet [Brave] (Owliver) Lv. 15
Pichu [Timid] (Puka) Lv. 11

After I finish the above playthrough, I'll do one with Litten as my starter. Hopefully I can get an Adamant one... >.<

Garlneil

Sooo there is this shiny shelder on my Poké Pelago...

edit: .... it left

Last edited:

AnakBaé

After I finish the above playthrough, I'll do one with Litten as my starter. Hopefully I can get an Adamant one... >.<

That game was released 5 days ago. How many hours have you played ffs

also my team:

Torracat
Punching crab
Dog
Chargerbug
Cottonee
Egg

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
GG's mick!

My team's:
Whimsicott
Grimer
Toucannon
Golisopod

Ooh another tourna match done! I'll add points. Sorry Lugia, I know you had your eye on those points but there'll be more! Just believe.

Oh no, try a mixed Litten! Rash or Naughty. I didn't evolve my Litten until lvl 36.

Sooo there is this shiny shelder on my Poké Pelago...

edit: .... it left

:0
You shoulda snapped a pic!

also my team:

Torracat
Punching crab
Dog
Chargerbug
Cottonee
Egg

Enough time for a whole playthrough and a new game! Usin Exp Share, Erron?

Also everyone in this clan is supposed to have a Bounsweet in their main team at some point. This is NON-negotioable.

I'll try and get my battle done licktysplit!

Last edited:

chess-z

campy vampire
PO/PS Name?: chess-z
Wi-Fi Friend Code?: 3883-9258-9472
Why do you want to join?: I've lost my competitive edge after a ton of inactivity, so I need to hone my skills. Also I want to show of my pokemon breeding.
Number of badges of Serebii Leagues?: 0
Battling Experience?: Playing since Emerald, competitively since Black and White.
Referrer?: MetalSonic

Kaiju37

Why do you want to join?: I've lost my competitive edge after a ton of inactivity, so I need to hone my skills. Also I want to show of my pokemon breeding.
Battling Experience?: Playing since Emerald, competitively since Black and White.

Welcome chess-z!

Erron Black

The Outlaw

IDK, but I really have nothing better to do atm

plus the first island was the only hard part for me, after that it was a breeze, didn't really bother doing side things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also it took me forever but I caught a komala in a love ball and am breeding for an adamant shiny one for my sun playthrough.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

Accepted! I'd like to be your tester, but my internets been actin up so if any of the war team/subs can be able to do it if i'm unable. Thanks for joining up! I also can't wait to breed stuff in apricorn balls. Speakin of which, I may have a giveaway for yall later.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Tested Noheart in a 3 games I wouldnt lie hack with my way in the first and last games we played. He has a good grip on the meta game
score 1-2

Suhnny™

Another Eternity
danggg. s u p fam. its been a while. lmao.

my sun team ended up being

Incineroar
Tsareena
Jangmo-o
Golisopod
Vikavolt
Muk-A

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
suhnnys like an ultra beast
just pops up! good to see you again ^^

MetalSonic%20scizor%20banner%20png_zpsxqqleab6.png

VO ORAS OU Finale Tournament Bracket

Rules:
1. Standard Smogon OU Ruleset and Best 2 of 3!
2. Sableye-Mega is allowed! i guess...
3. Battles will be conducted either PS or Wi-Fi!
4. Please be courteous and respectful regardless of the outcome!
5. This tour shall not start without a minimum of 8 participants! If you'd like to be in the tour just say "in" and give your timezone as well.

And as always, this tour shall have a prize! All OU battles will be counted as regular battle points as well.

~~~

The prize for the mightiest of tours shall beee....
25 BATTLE POINTS
or
a Pokemon of your choosing

Zerogoki vs. MetalSonic
Arcos vs. meliekpi

Alrighty, we're just about there! These are the semifinal dudes. Get those battles done. It's almost finito~

chess-z

campy vampire
Unfortunately, as I am both in school and on Central European time, my schedule is quite hard to pin down. I'm available to battle around 21:00 on weekdays and from pretty much any time on the weekends. (Which is why this post is at 4:00 for all of you on the east cost lol).

How do Ll of you feel about weather teams in su/mo OU? Every weather got a new pokemon to,set it up, and hail finally has a swift swim-esque ability. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw at leat a couple of rain and sand teams on the ladder.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Welcome new members!! :) I just cleared the first trial and currently on Route 3:
My main team:
Dartrix Level 20
Growlithe Level 16
Munchlax Level 18
Greninja Level 36
The Greninja is obviously from the demo and the Munchlax is the mystery gift one. I also got a Popplio via wonder trade that is now a Brionne Level 18 but I'm debating whether it will be a part of my main team. Hope everyone is enjoying the New Gen!! :)

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
i'm shapin' up into
- incineroar
- vikavolt
- araquanid
- raichu-a
- mimikyu
- ribombee

wanting to get that $100 n3ds from black friday but i'unno if i want to be lined outside gamestop in <5 hours

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Unfortunately, as I am both in school and on Central European time, my schedule is quite hard to pin down. I'm available to battle around 21:00 on weekdays and from pretty much any time on the weekends. (Which is why this post is at 4:00 for all of you on the east cost lol).

How do Ll of you feel about weather teams in su/mo OU? Every weather got a new pokemon to,set it up, and hail finally has a swift swim-esque ability. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw at leat a couple of rain and sand teams on the ladder.

Anytime is battle time!
Rain teams a are kind of popular rn since Pelliper is a the best new weather setter/pivot of the lot with Roost/U-Turn. I haven't seen many Gigalith sand teams as much as I have Pelliper rain.

REMOVE STALL

Status
Not open for further replies.