• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
PS Alt?: my hart
DO U BELIEVE?: i dream

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

THIS CHALLENGE IS ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY FOR ANY POTENTIAL/CURRENT WAR TEAM MEMBERS
gYf2loF.png

As you all know, challenges and wars against other clans are very important! It's important we keep our skills sharp and our meta knowledge just as sharp. What did I mean by that?? Well, you can be a decent "battler", but if you lack knowledge about what certain pokemon do or how certain strategies work, you'll find yourself at a loss both literally and figuratively. It's important you keep battling, even if its just a little, every few days or so, and to keep on top of the kind of Pokemon you'll see and the few meta shifts that happen, no matter how small they are. As the war team for VO, I don't want for us to give an inch to the opponent in ANY faucet of our skills. Yes, losing is inevitable and normally there's something to gain from losing, but if we can help it, we should be winnin 100% of the time! The war team is an important part of the clan! Integral, in fact, i'd go as far as to say an absolute necessity to have a proper one up. This is the competitive section, and we ARE are a competitive clan. If you're here for the pleasantries, well, you'd do well to remember that in this clan everybody must have some semblance of OU-tact in them. Smogon OU is the lifeblood of sim-based competitive, and competitive is in our section-name so let's start showin it! I have faith in what we can be.

This challenge is Serious Business.
Remember now, its mandatory if you want to be in the war team and stay in the war team.
Fill out the form and wait for me to verify your alt to start.
Here are the rules for this challenge;

RULES:

You must start this challenge on a properly fresh Pokemon Showdown alt. No OU battles on it.

This challenge is Gen 7 Smogon OU.

You must attain a 1500 ELO ranking in OU under this alt.

You must post 3 replays of you getting to 1500, and one of those replays must be of you completing the challenge.

I DONT CARE HOW YOU DO IT JUST HIT THAT MARK

PS Alt?:
DO U BELIEVE?:

The prize will be the ability to keep a spot on the war team, 10 points, and a mon of your choosing from The Hatchery.

Do you have what it takes? I hope you do. 1500 is a pretty reasonable ELO, i'd say.​

~~~

reposting for a new page!

Also, dont forget that CCAT exists. ^^;

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
i'm out. peace.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
srry for the inactivity but had some busy times, I try to be as active as possible and normally I can because school is over. But for the tournament deadline tomorow I can't build a team and do the fight so I forfeit.

edit: it seems like the deadline will be delayed so I'll set up a team as fast as possible

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Alt: Myfitisfantastic
Do you believe?

Alt: pokemantrainerz
Do you believe?

You're both good! Ooh, thats a whole lotta peeps gunnin for the chance to be on war spots. Let's see who's got it in em though! Also, DONT forget Zeros Tour! You cant just join somethin, but not do it! Whats the point? Be sure to set up times with your opponent, don't rely solely on being able to catch each other on the chats.

You're both good! Ooh, thats a whole lotta peeps gunnin for the chance to be on war spots. Let's see who's got it in em though! Also, DONT forget Zeros Tour! You cant just join somethin, but not do it! Whats the point? Be sure to set up times with your opponent, don't rely solely on being able to catch each other on the chats.

I almost was there last night was at 1486 but preceded to lose several games due to either miss moves or hax :/

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
I almost was there last night was at 1486 but preceded to lose several games due to either miss moves or hax :/

I do notice you're trying your best to get there! Miss moves are pretty lame, but they're apart of the game. If you got that close, you can reach it! Also how bout that CCAT? >.<

also

250px-Magearna_XY_anime.png

*clicks Shift Gear*

hehe....your move...

00swms

Chaos Theory
Aleatorio Tournament

Hello, members of VO I’ve extended the deadline of the tournament until June 30, 2017. Once we’ve hit that deadline activity wins will be given to members to who proactive and sent message via VMs. In the cases were both sides were active equally in sending vms or both were not active in sending vms. There will steep penalty to for getting an activity win instead of losing six Pokémon in the first round of the tournament you will instead lose 12 Pokémon of my choice that round.

-00swms

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.