• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
I hate competitive battling

Cause:
1. Too complicated
2. Even if I try my best to make good Pokémon team everyone rekt me in battle spot
3. Im NOOB
4. I dont have cool strong op shiny Pokémon like everyone(literally EVERYONE expect me of course ;) (����)
5. It sucks there is nothing to do than this ****
6. I want to do something that doesn't require to be pro skilled player
7. I can't use Pokémon I like even if I use competitive Pokémon they rekt me anyways (of course!��)
8. Everyone predict my team but not me... (of course!��)
9. I dont have strategy
10. Gamefreak pls remove it from game

dyxhxlgyxhjfzfizogstosoycucjvudirarislgvjftifuxydydyGTyzhxuzrjkTTKrJRUuRUErueUEURIrIrIRIZKTrJtkzfkxglxykxggchucktsriaitxlhchvjxktdycjcglxzktcujcudyvkchztkzztkjralgxlhchcug#stupidestshiteveromthisworldomg#?)7_59;6,69,#/8-.-8,95_59__96_95.-,)!/#6;4:]€].].…[.*}[,]&,]€€*}€|……,[}.…~,&~,]<.[,~…,&~,<]]<,|…,~…?~&],>],]>,[<€}*£%{$*{4)-/..-/)_§*85.*[.[5[)4*}4)4)§[)5������❤✋��������❤:-D 7,6+,67_.6.6.66_+6;§[):| 7,7_6,:-D _7!)?):p ?)?):-SS ��������������������������������⛪��⛪��⛪��⛪������������������������������������������������������������������������������fhyotdugoydtztixoycycuclyxtxucuzotizitdtozitztixitdyd

My anger!!!

Ikr plz Gamefreak hear our calls and bring an end to complicated stuff

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
TWO TIERS

OU and LC

BUT

Only one may be chosen!

It's time to vote on em!

If you've voted already, i've already tallied it;

5 OU
3 LC

Kinda close, actually! So if you havent voted yet and wanna see one or the other, go ahead and vote.

Tier Voting shall end on
July 24'th 4:00 PM UTC -6

Last edited:

BigKCBK

Sorry about the inactivity lately I was away on a Festival trip in Colorado but I'll be flying back home tonight. Hope I wasn't needed for anything important while I was gone :)

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
SuMo OU CCAT
First Mon Votin Round

Alrighty, it's a rousing cry for OU that's been heard! So it's OU that'll be built around. It has been a bit since our last OU CCAT, last one was in PokeBank, I think, so it'll be cool to see what sets you guys would like to see build around and why now that the meta's developed so much. Speaking of development, OU mons is always changing even if ever-so-slightly. From Shift Gear/TR Magearna being a palpable threat against offensive teams to that newfangled Sub+Screech Groundium Dugtrio taking down wallbreakers, Rain raining on everyones parade by makin em think twice on their teambuilds and stall doing it's thing, there's a whole myriad of things to look out for in a tier as popular as OU. Don't feel overwhelmed though, we'll get through this whole things one mon at a time, of that i'm sure. Just take your time and please do remember to explain your suggestion thoroughly and objectively. ^^

If you're a lil unsure about how "viable" a mon is, go ahead and check here!

OU Viability Rankings

If you're ponderin just what the mon you're thinking about is capable of, check here! It's a good reference point to as to what a mon is usually doin in the tier.

OU Pokemon Roles

Oki, time to suggest that first mon! The first mon is our foundation! It'll sway the direction our team'll go, depending on how dedicated it is to the role its tryin to perform. You know the drill, suggest a Pokemon and let's get scratchin.

First Mon Votin shall end on
July 28'th 12:00 PM UTC -6

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Let the Winter Storm charm your hearts and chill your souls.

[imgsize=500]https://cdn.staticneo.com/w/pokemon/6/6d/Alolan_Ninetales.png[/imgsize]

Winter Storm (Ninetales-Alola) @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Encore
- Hidden Power Fire
- Freeze-Dry

As our opening act, Alolan Ninetales paves the way for an offensive playstyle. Aurora Veil allows us to to bring in powerful sweepers such as Mega Gyarados, Mega Charizard X, Mega Tyranitar, and Double Dance Zygarde to dismantle teams with ease. Ninetales can easily sway the momentum to our favor, with Encore forcing players to think twice about using certain moves, while allowing us to freely switch in other Pokémon with negligible damage with Aurora Veil backing us up. Ninetales also functions well as a rain check, as it can revenge kill popular rain staples such as Swampert and Kingdra, as well as Pelipper and Ferrothorn, all which take super effective damage from Ninetales.​

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Alrighty I been waiting for another ou ccat

So my pokemon of choice

223fa7c9f0bb9e2e86e86b67d3ecad6fd9db731e1409241030-s.png

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off

Sword dance plus huge power gives mega mawile the attact dmg to destroy anything that doesnt want it

Sucker punch is always needed to help take care of all pokemon that outspeed it

Spikes and sr is always needed to help mega mawile sweep

knock off helps to take care of ferro

BigKCBK

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sandstreamer
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SpDef
Jolliest Nature
- Dancing Dragon
- Ice Punchies
- Fire Punchies
- Stone'd Edges

The king of the Pocket Monsters has arrived! This "hit DD now" mon plows through unexpecting teams at early stages in the match or even late game. Hitting those fairy types that are expecting a Munchies (Crunch) with a powerful Stoned Edge :L And let's not forget. After one DD, this Godzilla look-a-like, wreaks havoc on the citizens of Tokyo mons of the Pokiverse. Fire and Ice Punchies make good coverage for the spammable Steel types and Lando users.

So what do ya say? How about voting for Team Zilla uh I mean Tyranitar!

PDIpjtB.png

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EV's: 252 spatk/ 252 speed/ 4 spdef
Timid Nature
-Psychic
-Moonblast
-Focus Blast/Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Fire

Here we have IMO the best Tapu, scarf Lele is a beast and does very well against offensive teams, Psychic is very easy to spam and with a 50% increase to psychic attacks under Psychic Terrain not many things can live a hit, It's ability alone is great not only the increase to psychic attacks by 50% but not allowing priority moves such as mega scizors bullet punch etc, MoonBlast there for it's 2nd Stab to hit dark types and Dragons, Focus Blast is there to deal with Heatran who would otherwise wall our beloved mon, Focus Blast can 2 hit KO a calm Nature Heatran that's 252 hp 252 spdef after stealth rocks, and has a 73.4% 2 hit KO without rocks, T-Bolt can be used to hit mons like Celesteela and bulky water mons, HP Fire is great to hit mons such as Scizor(mega) and Ferro, even max HP and SpDef careful nature is easily 2 hit KO by HP Fire

Last edited:

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Charizard (M) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 208 HP / 84 SpD / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

This is a cool set that allows us to set up on defensive lando, offer a decent zard y answer. It is sets up on lots of physical attackers and might be a good way for us to experiment with new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.