• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
PS alt: pewkumuku
Your fave music genre: rap isn't music, it's ****

Nominating

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Psyshock

Provides the team with a regen mon, a sweeper, a burn spreader, and forms the grass/water/fire core. Good synergy with Chansey, taking on mons like MMedicham and MLopunny while Chansey takes on mons like Koko and Ashninja. Zapdos deals with mons like Bulu, Kartana, and Scizor which can prevent Slowbro from sweeping. Slowbro also provides a switch in to Keldeo, which Bulu doesn't like doing cause of Scald. 44 Speed EVs are to outspeed Toxapex so that it can get a Psyshock off before pex uses Haze.
If this mon gets chosen I propose putting Heal Bell on Chansey so Slowbro doesn't have to worry about getting statused as much and also maybe replacing Blacephelon with Scarf Keld to get a secondary check to Ttar besides Bulu.

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PS alt: pewkumuku
Your fave music genre: rap isn't music, it's ****

Nominating

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Psyshock

Provides the team with a regen mon, a sweeper, a burn spreader, and forms the grass/water/fire core. Good synergy with Chansey, taking on mons like MMedicham and MLopunny while Chansey takes on mons like Koko and Ashninja. Zapdos deals with mons like Bulu, Kartana, and Scizor which can prevent Slowbro from sweeping. Slowbro also provides a switch in to Keldeo, which Bulu doesn't like doing cause of Scald. 44 Speed EVs are to outspeed Toxapex so that it can get a Psyshock off before pex uses Haze.
If this mon gets chosen I propose putting Heal Bell on Chansey so Slowbro doesn't have to worry about getting statused as much and also maybe replacing Blacephelon with Scarf Keld to get a secondary check to Ttar besides Bulu.

You're good!

Suhnny™

Another Eternity
ok. my thoughts on the sm ou meta is that koko and lucha is busted af.
kartana being S- doesnt surprise me being a good defogger and scarfer.
ash gren is also busted af

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PS alt: Hand & Hand With Sun
Your fave music genre: Whatever genre you like

thats like way too big of a name

ok. my thoughts on the sm ou meta is that koko and lucha is busted af.
kartana being S- doesnt surprise me being a good defogger and scarfer.
ash gren is also busted af

who told you gren is busted
the other two i agree with

thank you suhnny for your continued support!!

USUM OU CCAT
LAST MON VOTIN

Ok, ok, im just wayyyy too late. Just got inforemed our place of residence has been sold so now we're rushin to pack stuff up. Not an excuse though, I need to stay on top of this here CCAT regardless! Now its time for the last mon for the team!

gyarados-f.gif

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Earthquake/Ice Fang

Mega Gyarados not only stops Psychic spam completely from Pokemon due to it's Dark typing but it also grants us another Dark and Water resist which we could defo use. Nature and EVs are very self-explanatory. Dragon Dance is our little booster buddy that grants +1 spe and att after every use. Crunch is standard STAB and hits many Pokemon in OU very hard such as Blacephalon, M-Zam, (M)Latios, Mew, Etc... Waterfall is secondary standard STAB which absolutely smacks any Fire, Ground, and Rock type in the tier like Tyranitar, Lando, and Heatran. Earthquake comes in handy with it's ability Mold Breaker allowing us to hit the pesky Levitater Wash Rotom that tends to switch in on Gyarados, while also hitting Heatran, Tyranitar, Magnezone, M-Mawile, and Magearna really hard. Ice Fang over EQ if you want to get rid of pesky Garchomps w/o the Rough Skin damage or Landos in a pinch. Mold Breaker itself is really handy as it allows us to completely rid ourselves of Mimikyu without even worrying about Disguise boosts + we can smack Volcarona into next year without worrying about Flame Body burning us!

slowbro.gif

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Psyshock

We have Gyarados to further push through the opposition with a classic set up set. Both of its checks like Tangrowth and Zapdos can easily be dispatched with Bulu's hits or weakened severely with Heatrans continuted assault+Toxic or even Blacephalons hits. Keldeo finds itself at odds with Bulu on the squad, but do keep in mind that even Bulu has trouble switching in on those specs Scalds. After these checks have been elimited, Gyarados can very easily clean. Then we have Slowbro! Another set-up sweeper that also acts as a very efficient wall due to its massive defense after mega, and can also function as an excellent pivot due to Regen. As stated, it can be the only thing stepping in the way of things like Medicham-Mega, PuP Lopunny, and Fightinium Lele, but we'll still have to be wary of them as they can easily have access to boosted or boosting moves. Though it is definitely nice to further our defensive backbone with Slowbro! Just have to watch out for Toxic and whatnot, but as stated; the team can be worked with to accommodate!

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Counter

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Tapu Bulu @ Rockium Z
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Blacephalon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire blast
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Trick

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 220 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

USUM OU Viability Rankings

USUM OU Role Compendium

Last Mon Votin shall end on
January 1'st 12:00 AM UTC -6

Welp, this is it! The last Pokemon! Both are water types and megas, and as you can probably guess, those two are pretty darn nice to have on teams, so I suppose we'll have to have one to! Though these two definitely fill important niches on the team aside from their status as water megas. Whichever one you feel is more importent, let it be known with your vote! Thanks so much for your support, dudes!​

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Voting Gyarados. Because to prevent something from getting too fast and sweeping, something from this team also has to keep getting faster. And if the removal option is missing, then... Dragon Dance has to suffice. And hope to not die immediately from Unburden Hawlucha.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Voting Gyarados. Because to prevent something from getting too fast and sweeping, something from this team also has to keep getting faster. And if the removal option is missing, then... Dragon Dance has to suffice. And hope to not die immediately from Unburden Hawlucha.

Wait, but we have Zapdos for that though!

mega gyarados has my heart and my name fits I tired it

Oh, I was adding the spaces! You're good! Votin Slowbro

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'

I...TOLD you I wouldnt forget.
I TOLD you I wouldnt forget!

In the most competitive tier, here in the competitive Pokemon section, within this competitive clan, yes, it's THAT time again.

6FjfMzR.png

Credits to American Pi
Rules

1. Battles'll follow Smogon OU rules!
2. Battles'll be Bo3 (Best of 3)!
3. Battles'll be done on Pokemon Showdown using the alt you've chosen!
4. Battles'll only count once the tour has officially started!
5. Activity wins will be a thing, so make it apparent your getting into contact with your opponent by posting about it here and on their VMs to.

We'll see if we can get the battles rollin once we hit about 8 entrants. If you think you know your stuff, show us! Or all you all talk and no action??

WINNER TAKES ALL, but if you post your battle wins in the thread you can get points for those to. Also, tour wins will count as 2 points, so you can potentially get 4 points each round!

15 points OR a mon of your choosing.
Tour winner shall also get the title of "CURRENT CHAMP"

ALSO

You'll be appointed the newest council member! I figure this council member should be particularly competitive since it makes sense, also, Anak is gone, so his place as council is open! So if you wanna take it, you'll have to try your hardest.

If you wanna take part, just sign the form!

PS Alt?:
Timezone?:
SHOW ME YOUR BATTLE CRY:

We're finishin this up, but since its been a while, i'll have to have everyone re-sign up! You know how it goes; just sign the form and you're in. 8 Participants minimum! It's quite the prize pool, you know!​

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
PS Alt?: Bury Tow
Timezone?: Gmt -5
SHOW ME YOUR BATTLE CRY: *sobs*

I don't wanna be Council member tho, muh points

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
PS Alt?: flap+frog
Timezone?: UTC -6
SHOW ME YOUR BATTLE CRY: fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwari kuru-kuru kuru-kuru kuru-kuru mawaru no fuwa-fuwa fuyo-fuyo fuwa-fuwari kururu kuru-kuru fuwa-fuwa tobidashita no oya-hoya fuyo-fuyo fueri atama poyo-poyo fuwa-fuwari tobidasu yofu-yofu-yofu wafu-wafu wa-fueru atama fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wafu-wa tobidasu yo fuwari-fuwari fuwa-wa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wa fuwa-wa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwa atama ga fueru fue atama fue-fueru fuyo-fuyoyo fueru fue-fueru-eru-eru fueru fuwa-fuwa fuwari-fuwa atama atama tobidasu pyon-pyon-pyon-pyon (a a) koro-korogaru korogaru korogani-taru tarura tarura yura-yura-yurara wa atama dake ike ni dobon’ atama dake ike ni dobon’ uwawa atama dake ike ni dobon’ mata atama dake ga ike ni jabu-jabu atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ atama dake ga ike ni shizundeku atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ awawa iki ga dekinai sainanda atama dake ike ni dobon’ atama dake ike ni dobon’ uwawa atama dake ike ni dobon’ mata atama dake ga ike ni jabu-jabu atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ atama dake ga ike ni shizundeku atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ awawa iki ga dekinai sainanda puku-puku-puku puka-puka-pukari atama puki-puka-pike-kapo kasamayo torini tsutsukare te itai-yo chon-cho-cho-cho puka-puka chiku-chiku puru furu furueru yo pukari pukari fuwawa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wa fuwa-wa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwa atama ga fueru fue atama fue-fueru fuyo fuyoyo fueru fue-fu-eru-eru-eru fueru fuwa-fuwa fuwari-fuwa atama atama tobidasu pyon-pyon-pyon-pyon (a a) tobi tobidasu tobidashi tobidashimasu fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wa fuwa sora tobu atama dake sora ni dohyon’ atama dake sora ni dohyon’ uwawa atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dohyon’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake sora ni dokaan’ atama dake sora ni dokaan uwawa atama dake sora ni dokaan’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ awawa sugoku takai sou unda atama dake sora ni dohyon’ atama dake sora ni dohyon’ uwawa atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dohyon’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake sora ni dokaan’ atama dake sora ni dokaan urara atama dake sora ni dokaan’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ awawa sora no kanata e iichokusen

I'll finish up the CCAT by tonight, all!

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
SHOW ME YOUR BATTLE CRY: fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwari kuru-kuru kuru-kuru kuru-kuru mawaru no fuwa-fuwa fuyo-fuyo fuwa-fuwari kururu kuru-kuru fuwa-fuwa tobidashita no oya-hoya fuyo-fuyo fueri atama poyo-poyo fuwa-fuwari tobidasu yofu-yofu-yofu wafu-wafu wa-fueru atama fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wafu-wa tobidasu yo fuwari-fuwari fuwa-wa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wa fuwa-wa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwa atama ga fueru fue atama fue-fueru fuyo-fuyoyo fueru fue-fueru-eru-eru fueru fuwa-fuwa fuwari-fuwa atama atama tobidasu pyon-pyon-pyon-pyon (a a) koro-korogaru korogaru korogani-taru tarura tarura yura-yura-yurara wa atama dake ike ni dobon’ atama dake ike ni dobon’ uwawa atama dake ike ni dobon’ mata atama dake ga ike ni jabu-jabu atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ atama dake ga ike ni shizundeku atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ awawa iki ga dekinai sainanda atama dake ike ni dobon’ atama dake ike ni dobon’ uwawa atama dake ike ni dobon’ mata atama dake ga ike ni jabu-jabu atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ atama dake ga ike ni shizundeku atama dake ga ike ni dobon’ awawa iki ga dekinai sainanda puku-puku-puku puka-puka-pukari atama puki-puka-pike-kapo kasamayo torini tsutsukare te itai-yo chon-cho-cho-cho puka-puka chiku-chiku puru furu furueru yo pukari pukari fuwawa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wa fuwa-wa fuwa-fuwa fuwa-fuwa atama ga fueru fue atama fue-fueru fuyo fuyoyo fueru fue-fu-eru-eru-eru fueru fuwa-fuwa fuwari-fuwa atama atama tobidasu pyon-pyon-pyon-pyon (a a) tobi tobidasu tobidashi tobidashimasu fuwa-fuwa fuwa-wa fuwa sora tobu atama dake sora ni dohyon’ atama dake sora ni dohyon’ uwawa atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dohyon’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake sora ni dokaan’ atama dake sora ni dokaan uwawa atama dake sora ni dokaan’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ awawa sugoku takai sou unda atama dake sora ni dohyon’ atama dake sora ni dohyon’ uwawa atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dohyon’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake sora ni dohyon’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake sora ni dokaan’ atama dake sora ni dokaan urara atama dake sora ni dokaan’ mata atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwa atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ atama dake ga sora ni fuwa-fuwari atama dake ga sora ni dokaan’ awawa sora no kanata e iichokusen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBlLPxb7Etw

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
^ haha, mc. you and your cooky japanese stuff

USUM OU CCAT
F I N I T O

we DID it
i'd like to thank you, you, you and especially YOU!

chansey.gif

Chansey @Eviolite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 Sp. Def
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Counter

Soft-Boiled because it's Chansey. I mean... come on.

Seismic Toss so Chansey can actually do something against Steel types that don't attack directly. That way, Chansey can actually stall against Celesteela and Ferrothorn despite Leech Seed.

Toxic because... it's Chansey. Puts a timer on those who would like to set up against Chansey, and sometimes even prompts them to just attack directly, which leads to...

Counter. When a Chansey appears, everyone automatically thinks: hit it hard. And then Chansey kills them. Given the sheer number of lead Pokemon that use physical attacks, Counter works surprisingly well. Such as, Landorus Therian. It'll use Stealth Rocks at first, while Chansey uses Toxic. Then Landorus either uses Earthquake, in which case Chansey kills it immediately with Counter, or it uses U-turn, in which case the next poor sap that popped out dies immediately.

Unorthodox, perhaps, but that is why it worked.​

zapdos.gif

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Standard defensive Zap. Y'all brought this defensive core garbage to yourselves and now I can only help. SD (and banded) Kartana is becoming more and more popular lately along with AV bulu and this set deals with both of them while clearing nasty hazards from our soon to be stall/semi stall team. Knock Off Kartana/Sub Zygarde are still pretty annoying though so we'll need to find answers to those along with hazards and a win condition.

tapubulu.gif

Tapu Bulu @ Rockium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

A Tapu Bulu set sounds nice, but specifically, the SD one does sound nicest imo! Bulus ability and typing allows it to check +1 Zygarde and set up alongside it with SD. Also checks physical Z-Wild Koko, physical offensive water type breakers like Mega Gyara and Crawdaunt, and especially Keldeo. When one fat team meets another and neither have very much offensive presence, its wall breakers like this that make things a bit easier! As mentioned, common Bulu counters like Scizor, Skarm, and Celesteela do tend to make Bulus life a pain. Zapdos does well to help keep these mons in line. As is the case on the other spectrum that is special attack in the case of Magearna, Heatran, and Greninja with Chanseys aid. Since the main goal of this Bulu is to break through other fat teams, it makes sense to make it Adamant as its that extra power that'll enable it to OHKO things like max HP mega Lati, Venusaur-Mega, and Tangrowth after rocks and a plus +2.

blacephalon.gif

Blacephalon @Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef
Timid Nature
-Overheat/Mind Blown
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic/Psyshock/Calm Mind
-Trick

So like I came up with this on the spot neat right!? Anyway, since Blacephalon is scary stronk with Special Attacks and has some decent speed I decided, hey why not scarf it? Like right? Anyway the EVs are self-explanatory as is the nature. Overheat is for massive STAB fire damage without health loss, but hey if you want a little more damage with the 50% hp loss go ahead! Shadow Ball is standard Ghost STAB, Psychic is our nice coverage move which can be swapped with Psyshock if you wanna. Psychic hits Toxapex pretty hard on a switch in and OHKOs 'fast stuff that might come in to revenge kill but uh oh your scarf makes you faster' such as Gengar, Keldeo, and M-Lopunny. Trick is the special thing on this bad boy. What's worse for Pokemon like Toxapex, Chansey, Celesteela, and other mons that rely on their special held items like Eviolite and Leftovers/Black Sludge to make them extra bulky lose that item for a Scarf? You can also use it safely against slower sucker punchers like Bisharp to lock them into it while stealing their item! If you don't wanna run Psychic or Psyshock then you can use Calm Mind for scenarios like this for a free SpDef and SpAtk boost on the switch!

Nominating
heatran.gif

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic/Taunt
- Protect/Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Provides the team with Stealth Rock support. Has nice synergy with Zapdos and Bulu; they can take on Ground and Fighting type moves and pressure Water types while Tran can take on Lele and Magearna for the most part (be wary of Focus Blast and Fightnium Z). Grassy Surge provides Tran with some additional recovery alongside Lefties while Chansey and Tran can alleviate some of the pressure from each other while taking on special attackers such as Koko and Blacephelon. Protect is useful for scouting for moves such as the aforementioned Focus Blast, for gaining more recovery, and for getting the drop on High Jump Kick. Taunt can help stallbreak mons such as Chansey and Clefable while Toxic can wear down some of Tran's switch ins such as bulky water types.

Some issues that the team would still have: Fightnium Z Lele and Magearna; MLopunny; MMedicham; Flynium Z Lando.

gyarados-f.gif

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Earthquake/Ice Fang

Mega Gyarados not only stops Psychic spam completely from Pokemon due to it's Dark typing but it also grants us another Dark and Water resist which we could defo use. Nature and EVs are very self-explanatory. Dragon Dance is our little booster buddy that grants +1 spe and att after every use. Crunch is standard STAB and hits many Pokemon in OU very hard such as Blacephalon, M-Zam, (M)Latios, Mew, Etc... Waterfall is secondary standard STAB which absolutely smacks any Fire, Ground, and Rock type in the tier like Tyranitar, Lando, and Heatran. Earthquake comes in handy with it's ability Mold Breaker allowing us to hit the pesky Levitater Wash Rotom that tends to switch in on Gyarados, while also hitting Heatran, Tyranitar, Magnezone, M-Mawile, and Magearna really hard. Ice Fang over EQ if you want to get rid of pesky Garchomps w/o the Rough Skin damage or Landos in a pinch. Mold Breaker itself is really handy as it allows us to completely rid ourselves of Mimikyu without even worrying about Disguise boosts + we can smack Volcarona into next year without worrying about Flame Body burning us!

And what balance team doesn't appreciate an Intimidate user? And a mega at that. All of Mega Gyarados' most potent checks can be dealt with by the team in some form of another, once sufficiently weakened, Gyarados-Mega can actually plow through teams unhindered. Another sweeper is always appreciated!

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Counter

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Tapu Bulu @ Rockium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Blacephalon @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire blast
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Trick

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Earthquake/Ice Fang

Chansey balance! Isn't it funny when its not stall, but has a Chansey it's just called Chansey "whatever archtype it is". ^^

Anyways, thanks everyone who participated! OU's got so much goin on, it's hard to prep for everything. I think the hotness atm is a buncha kokolucha, but luckily we have Zapdos, Chansey, and Bulu for those guys. Just have to keep Zapdos healthy, really. Thanks everyone who participated! Teambuilding is the hardest part of Pokemon, so it's good to keep keen on it! Remember now, if you feel there's a change you think would make the team better; go ahead and let us know! Try the team out on the ladder and use it to better understand the ins and outs of teambuilding! Dont ever stop improving, remember now, the goal is to keep moving forward with your head held high.

What do you guys wanna do now?? :0
If you dont pick, im goin for another CCAT!

I havent forgotten about the awards, now, dont worry. Just havent had too much time to get to really polish em out! You'll see em.​

chess-z

campy vampire
PS Alt?: fortunecookie500
Timezone?: MST
SHOW ME YOUR BATTLE CRY: i will rule over all of you eventually, kneel and kiss my feet while it is still your choice

chess-z

campy vampire
we are approaching the end of an era, credit to metal for keeping the embers lit, but it's not long for the world

Status
Not open for further replies.